Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drunk fight with Tetsuo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciaran Nihill

Drunk fight with Tetsuo Empty
PostSubject: Drunk fight with Tetsuo   Drunk fight with Tetsuo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:17 pm

(OOC: Not really, just a fight with him. Keeping the title interesting.)

Ciaran sits in a wide open area or the Seireitei waiting for his good friend Tetsuo to show up. They had promised to spar today and Ciaran was becoming impatient at Tetsuo's perpetual lateness, often induced by him drinking so much he forgets what's happening. Or so Ciaran thought.

"Where is he? It can't take that long to get here." Ciaran mumbled, becoming very frustrated after having waited for 2 hours thus far.

"When he gets here I'm gonna have to knock him hard so he doesn't show up late again, the bastard."

Ciaran removed his zanpaktou from the side-mounted scabbard on his back and began flipping it and spinning it to amuse himself until his opponent arrived.
Back to top Go down
http://crazyamazingleague.com
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: Drunk fight with Tetsuo   Drunk fight with Tetsuo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:25 pm

"Don't be so impatient," Tetsuo said, walking to a patch of ground opposite to Ciaran. "You wanted a fight, eh?" Tetsuo said, unsheathing his sword with minimal hesitation. "Fine, let's get this over with," he said as he set the tip of his blade on the ground. "Your move," he said carelessly.
Back to top Go down
Ciaran Nihill

PostSubject: Re: Drunk fight with Tetsuo   Drunk fight with Tetsuo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 pm

"Oh, so he finally shows..." Ciaran says, showing a very slight smirk and moving himself into a fighting stance.

Ciaran leans forward, holding his blade backwards (guard against pinky) in his hand. "Fine, I'll gladly take the first move!"

Suddenly he moves from site using his specialty, shunpo and swings at Tetsuo's neck from behind to the right, holding his left hand on the pommel of the sword readying himself to respond to a counter.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: Drunk fight with Tetsuo   Drunk fight with Tetsuo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:09 am

With a flick of his wrist, Tetsuo reversed the grip on his hilt and turned his blade up from the remnants of the marble flooring beneath his feet, guarding the back of his neck, the tip of his blade now pointing towards the sky. "Lucky for me my blade was long enough. Any shorter and that would have never worked," he said, letting out a sigh of relief. "I shouldn't take these kinds of risks," he said, quickly moving his right arm to the side. Tetsuo responded with his own Shunpo, but vanished from the direct line of sight. A shadow seemed to appear out of thin air over Ciaran's head as Tetsuo, sword raised above his head, came down from the sky. He swung his Zanpakuto down at Ciaran, using the extra force from his momentum to enhance the ferocity of the blow.
Back to top Go down
Ciaran Nihill

PostSubject: Re: Drunk fight with Tetsuo   Drunk fight with Tetsuo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:12 am

"Break the circuit, Tsuijishaku!" Ciaran yelled, pulling his left arm off and intercepting Tetsuo's blow with the blade in his right arm, parrying it while spinning to the right for a stab with his left hand blade to Tetsuo's midair back.

"Try dodging this one!" Ciaran yelled, confident that he had gotten at least a wound in but he did not drop his guard. He knew Tetsuo could be a slippery one.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: Drunk fight with Tetsuo   Drunk fight with Tetsuo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:53 am

Tetsuo tried to evade, but managed to be sliced by the blade of the unexpected release. "We're using our Shikai, are we?" Tetsuo asked rhetorically. He struck the ground on one foot and spun himself back onto the other. Regaining his footing, he held the tip of his blade in his palm. "I guess you really want to lose quickly," he said, a smirk on his face. "Stretch Out, Hagukimaru!"
The Zanpakuto suddenly expanded into a pink, bubble-gum looking substance that took the shape of what appeared to be a child's inflatable sword. "Get ready!" he said just as he swung the edgeless blade outward in his direction. However, the Zanpakuto began to stretch further as it was flung in the target's direction, elongating to unreasonable levels.
Back to top Go down
Ciaran Nihill

PostSubject: Re: Drunk fight with Tetsuo   Drunk fight with Tetsuo I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Adjusting himself after the slash and facing Tetsuo, Ciaran readied himself. As Hagukimaru came closer Ciaran jumped forward and touched his foot on the tip before using shunpo to close the gap instantly, sliding one blade along the end (part just coming out of the guard/handle) gum substance to the guard of the zanpaktou and bringing the other blade to Tetsuo's neck.
"If you think it'll make a difference, bud, you can even use your bankai." Ciaran said confidently, but not in a snarky way. He trained and specialized in anti-shinigami combat as an internal affairs captain, and was confident in his ability to ward off even the strongest among them.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: Drunk fight with Tetsuo   Drunk fight with Tetsuo I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Tetsuo was surprised that Ciaran was able to bounce off the tip of his zanpakuto, considering the speed at which he swung it. As Ciaran's blade closed in on Tetsuo's neck, he was only just feeling his Zanpakuto being brought down from his previous Shunpo. As quickly as he could, he leaned out of the way of the blade, which managed to slice some of his hair nonetheless. Of course, it didn't stop Ciaran's second blade from striking the guard of his Zanpakuto.
"Shit!" Tetsuo said, setting himself upright. He was aware of Tsuijishaku's magnetic properties, and contacting the one metal piece of his Zanpakuto could end the match right there if he didn't act quickly. "Get in here Hagikimaru!" he said, and the blade retracted and softened. The substance nearest to the hilt stretched back a bit, and wrapped around his wrists. If I anchor myself to my zanpakuto, his skill shouldn't be as effective... Tetsuo thought, hoping his strategy would hold water.
Back to top Go down
Ciaran Nihill

PostSubject: Re: Drunk fight with Tetsuo   Drunk fight with Tetsuo I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:23 pm

"Nice try" Ciaran said, forcing Tetsuo's hilt into the air by bringing his blade beneath it and using it's ability. Ciaran also used changed the polarities of his tekkous to force his blade up even faster, in turn forcing Tetsuo's hilt up even more, in an effort to off balance him. While doing that all with his right, he swung his left back again at Tetsuo, this time going for an easier target; a stab in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: Drunk fight with Tetsuo   Drunk fight with Tetsuo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Tetsuo was in a tight spot, as his Zanpakuto forced itself to raise up. "Cheap trick," Tetsuo said, his frustration expressed in his tone. He still had a grip on his Zanpakuto, however, and let the rest of his body go limp for but a moment. By falling back with all of his weight, he managed to pull his Zanpakuto down just enough to avoid the potentially fatal stab, though the lack of balance that came afterward was a less than desired result of his evasive maneuver...
Back to top Go down
Ciaran Nihill

PostSubject: Re: Drunk fight with Tetsuo   Drunk fight with Tetsuo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:04 pm

"There's no such thing as 'cheap' in battle" Ciaran said, performing a leg sweep and forcing down his now free right hand blade down for a stab to the chest, keeping the left blade handy to stop your weapon from preventing the stab from connecting.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: Drunk fight with Tetsuo   Drunk fight with Tetsuo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:47 pm

The right-handed blade made its way to Tetsuo's chest. The cloth of his uniform was pierced right over his heart, but the blade didn't sink particularly far into his chest, oddly enough.
"I think you're underestimating my zanpakuto," Tetsuo said, grabbing the neck of his cloak and pulling it down, tearing around the point of the stab wound. A thin line of his zanpakuto had stretched behind his cloak when it had covered his hands earlier in the fight. The end of the strand had expanded and hardened beneath his cloak, protecting his heart. "After avoiding the first strike, I saw where you were aiming. I tend to protect my vital points with my zanpakuto normally, but I tend to forget when I don't release it before the battle," Tetsuo explained as he pulled the blade from his chest and vanished with a shunpo, appearing on his feet a few yards away. "Well, Ciaran, I fold," he said as his zanpakuto retracted to its original form. "You're taking this a bit too seriously," he said as he sheathed his sword. "One of us could have gotten really hurt. And really, I don't want you to end up getting killed," he said, letting out an exasperated sigh. "See you around Ciaran."
Back to top Go down
Ciaran Nihill

PostSubject: Re: Drunk fight with Tetsuo   Drunk fight with Tetsuo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:16 pm

"Seriously? Who's taking this seriously?" Ciaran said with a straight face. "If you were so weak as a captain to lose to a shikai you almost deserve to die...Just be glad I didn't use my bankai"

Ciaran replaced his sword into it's scabbard and walk back to town leisurely, unscathed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk fight with Tetsuo   Drunk fight with Tetsuo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk fight with Tetsuo
Page 1 of 1