Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Pregunta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

Another Pregunta Empty
PostSubject: Another Pregunta   Another Pregunta I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:14 am

A tangent off of my previous question:

Can I still use my techniques if my Resurrection hasn't been approved?

I think Flamento used one of his techniques, and his Resurrection hasn't been approved yet.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

Another Pregunta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Pregunta   Another Pregunta I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:52 am

If I'm right... Kokugen's first post on the Fache's Resurrection says that he accepted it, but wanted me to expand on the Ruggire ability, which I then did. I'm guessing that it's true that there's not a big red approved on it... I just sorta assumed. If there's any problem, then it would be with me not having grasped the situation yet.

Most like, I was just a tad hasty, but I'm guessing that if it hasn't even been commented on, you should at least wait for a comment from an admin saying its ok, but you need to work on a few things, or some such comment.

Hope I've been some help.
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

Another Pregunta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Pregunta   Another Pregunta I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Abilities are allowed as long as they do not directly require the resurrection.

However, i do advise posting it up as soon as possible, to make all our lives a bit easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Pregunta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Pregunta   Another Pregunta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Pregunta
Page 1 of 1