Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shiki's super special PF topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

Shiki's super special PF topic Empty
PostSubject: Shiki's super special PF topic   Shiki's super special PF topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Shikimou sat under a tree, waiting for an opponent, the wind dramatically blowing, blah-blah-blah-i hate intro posts, yada-yada-yada-FIGHT ME!!! D<
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: Shiki's super special PF topic   Shiki's super special PF topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Fache jumped casually out of the tree.
"I heard your request! And your all mine now, eh?" He drew out his rapier, and stanced up, facing Shikimou. "Lets have some fun, hmm?"

(yar-har, I gots there first!)
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Shiki's super special PF topic   Shiki's super special PF topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:02 pm

"Hold on, Fache!" Payaso jumped from the sky, landing right in front of Fache and Shikimou. "I want to fight him! I've been itching to find someone to kill ever since I became an Espada!"
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: Shiki's super special PF topic   Shiki's super special PF topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Fache's face of confusion struck Payaso as he pranced into the scene. it might have been the fact that Fache had never seen him before.
"W-who are you? I don't even know you! Anyway," He grinned back at Shiki. "He's mine! Unless of course," He turned his rapier towards Payaso, pointing at his chest. "You wanna go through me to get to him. How about it, newbie?"
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Shiki's super special PF topic   Shiki's super special PF topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:07 pm

"Oh, how silly of me. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm the Cuarta Espada, Payaso Real. Anyways," Payaso said, pulling out his longsword and running his reiatsu threads along the sword. "I just might take you up on your offer."
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Shiki's super special PF topic   Shiki's super special PF topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:20 pm

As the two figures descended in front of Shikimou, he slowly lifted his head up, and gazed at the intruders. The Captain grunted and slowly stood up from the cold ground, leaning against a tree. Shikimou was not exactly in his best shape at this moment, but all the same – he never considered himself to be in shape.

Shikimou looked at the two intruders again and smiled. Hmm, it seems that I have some guests to end my extended period of boredom. Well, what shall we do, dear gentlemen? Shall we have a drink first, or dive in head first into that low, bloody craft of fighting? Judging by your words, fine gentlemen I can feel your urge to spill some blood. Well… - Shikimou completely straightened up and cracked his back - I shall not keep you waiting anymore

Shikimou’s gaze pierced the first of the opponent, than shifted onto another one. Both enemies seemed equally powerfull, and it would be a pain in the ass, Shikimou thought, to defend if they attack simultaneously – So we are going to be fair, and attack one after another? – he asked his two opponents – or decide to be a strategist and attack at the same time? – Shikimou chuckled – But anyways, it would be foolish of me to make the first move wouldn’t it?

While Shikimou spoke with an apparent carelessness in his voice, his eyes, however, became cold and concentrated. As his was speaking, the Second Division Captain’s hand slid behind his haori, gently, grabbing the handle of the sword, positioned behind Shikimou’s back. Slightly bending his legs to obtain a more firm foothold, Shikimou looked at his two enemies once again, waiting for them to attack
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: Shiki's super special PF topic   Shiki's super special PF topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:31 pm

A surprised look, almost a look of indignation, hit Fache, before a wide grin split his face. He turned his sword towards Shikimou.
"You... are a man who knows his way with words. I don't think I should hold you up. Tell me... What is your name? Let me introduce myself..." He slashed his rapier twice in the air, his blade beginning to glow a warm orange. "My name is Fache Regale. You can call me... Mr. Tercera." He swung his sword around readying it in his standard position, next to his face, raising his right arm in defence. "Of course... If you assume that I'm the third strongest... you'd be wrong. soon to be dead wrong. Mr. Cuatro, I suggest you listen to me as your... superior. Unless you don't want to of course..." He turned his eyes to his "ally" and frowned. He'd put on his serious face. "Are you ready? cause here... I... go!"

Fache decided that this opponent was not one to trifle with. He knew firstly it would simply be disrespectful to ignore the strength of his enemy. He closed his eyes briefly, and muttered to himself "Arise... Regale Autentico!" A flash of glowing red light seered across Fache's skin, as metallic plates spouted out. the handle of his rapier glowed a white hot, as smoke and a feint smell of burnt flesh emmited from his hand. All the same time, his rapier grew slightly longer and wider. He spun his sword around until the point was pointing downwards, and his eyes opened, now burning a firey red.
"This, is a release foe. Enjoy it while it lasts! Regale Inferno!" He stabbed down, and a gush of smoke and fire rised up through the ground. It took not a few seconds for the smog to cover the whole battlefield, and Fache was surrounded by a pillar of fire.
"Mr. cuatro, your turn!"

Last edited by Fache Regale on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Shiki's super special PF topic   Shiki's super special PF topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:38 pm

"You're going into your release state already?" Payaso really wanted to fight the shinigami by himself. But if Fache was going to take it seriously, then I might as well go all out too. Payaso put both hands on either side of his sword, and whispered, "Snare, Araña Voraz!" Green reiatsu shot out from Payaso's body, his spiked exoskeleton and arms sprouted. Payaso then released his 100 threads from his body and 8 arms. He paused, slightly irritated that Fache had used a technique that affected HIM too. However... "Good thing I don't need sight to find my enemy." Payaso could feel the shinigami's energy through the thick smog. He slapped his threads against the ground, performing his own makeshift sonido as he appeared on the right side of the soul reaper. Payaso shouted, "Cero Dirigido!" Four of his reiatsu threads shone bright for a split second before ceros erupted from their tips, straight at the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Shiki's super special PF topic   Shiki's super special PF topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:02 pm

It seemed things were getting quite heated. Ranryou Roga stood with a deep concentrated look in his eyes. Watching the events from a far. A few meters south of there location. As the Arrancer released there abilities the Captain disappeared with a flurry of dust. Arriving on the scene directly on the right side of his fellow Captain moments before the second arrancer called his attack. The smog finding his movements.

"Bakudō # 39. Enkosen."

With an extended left hand the captain formed an silver shield of spinning reaitsu. The Cero's meet the shield with angry fury. The energy rippling across it's frame all before dissipating, and shattering the shield. Without losing momentum, and having the element of surprise Ranryou lifted his right hand. Letting his left hand recede backward to his fellow Captain shoulder where he grabbed hold quickly, and jump. Both exiting the smog with a trail of the substance following there motions. Ranryou's right hand now pointing downward towards the plane of smog. The Captain's eyes highlighted with determination.

"Hadō #58. Tenran"

From the palm of his hand a spiraling twisting tornado erupted downward. Aiming to blow the smog away. Ranryou landed swiftly a few second later. Bringing his fellow Captain with him.

"Tho you didn't need it I felt i should step in. If that's ok with you?"

The Captain only gave a slightly smiled before turning his attention back towards there problems. Even if the smog came back or his spell had no effect the two were now 30 yards from the egde of the smogs limit. It would be interesting to see how two Arrancer fought against Two Captains. Who would win?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiki's super special PF topic   Shiki's super special PF topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiki's super special PF topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Battle Arena :: Practice Fights-
Jump to: