Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mayu (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Namakame

Mayu (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Mayu (Approved)   Mayu (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Name: Mayu

Manifestation: A beautiful woman with long, black hair, blue eyes and wearing traditional samurai robes. She has long fingernails and constantly wears a stern expression on her face.

Release Phrase: "Cry, Hell."

Family: Darkness

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: Kaiser's zanpaktou looks much like a shinken, a sword used in iaido, especially for high level training. There is no guard of any kind and both the scabbard and hilt of the sword look like a small walking stick when the sword is sheathed.

Shikai: Mayu turns into a wakizashi, which has a more ornate scabbard, a rectangular guard and a more ornate hilt. A small chain is connected to the hilt with a metallic scroll replica on the end of it.

Shikai ability: Mayu allows Kaiser mastery of the Darkness element. He can form a shadowy aura around himself, which confounds those trying to sense his reiatsu, either sensing too low, too high or just out of whack, in general. He can also manipulate his own shadow, which has its own uses.

Bankai: "And the Void shall now fight with me. Bankai!" Kaiser says this to release his Bankai, which transform Mayu into a nodachi, a longer version of the katana. The shadowy form of a woman forms behind Kaiser and wraps its arms around him, its long hair, now reaching Lady Godiva levels of length, waving behind her. Kaiser can quick-draw and use iaido with the nodachi, like his other swords, but to compensate for the length, the scabbard of the sword disappears into black mist when it's being used.

Bankai ability: Along with the increase in the mastery of Darkness element, Kaiser can manipulate other shadows within his vicinity. The shadow woman's embrace also serves a practical purpose, serving as an even stronger version of the Shadow Aura present in the Shikai level. This makes getting a correct reading of Kaiser's reiatsu near-impossible. The nodachi can also remake itself using Darkness, should it ever be broken.

Techniques:

All three can be used at either Shikai or Bankai level. At Bankai level, the blows are more powerful and faster and two of the moves become more complex at Bankai level.

Worm Hole Trickery: Kaiser can manipulate his shadow to grow larger and should they intermingle with other shadows, he can transport himself from one shadow to the next, much like a low-grade teleportation. He can also slice through his shadow and have the slice exit out the other shadow, allowing Kaiser to surprise his opponents. (4 turns usage, 5 turns cooldown)

Darkness Clouds: Kaiser can take a piece of his shadowy aura and fire it at his opponent. If it hits, it'll cloud the senses of the opponent, rendering it difficult for the opponent to hear, see, touch, etc. At Bankai level, the shadow woman fires the projectile. If it hits this time, the darkness clouds and confounds the mind, arguably making the opponent very vulnerable by making them hallucinate or hear noises that aren't really there. However, at Shikai level, the energy that has been used in this way must be replaced if Kaiser wishes to continue using the aura to his full potential. Too much use of this ability and Kaiser's aura disappears and must be regenerated via Kaiser needing to use his energy to regenerate it. At Bankai level, it takes longer for the aura to disappear. This move is also completely ineffective if used more than once on the same enemy. (4 turns usage, 10 turns cooldown)

Belated Pain: Kaiser slices at the air, firing a wave of darkness at an enemy. However, Kaiser can freeze the wave, redirect it ONCE and fire it again. A good technique for the overconfident. The freezing and redirect of the shot requires a lot of focus, concentration and energy to do effectively. At Bankai-Level, Kaiser manipulates his shadow into a giant shadowy circle under the opponent, which is connected to Kaiser. Kaiser then slices multiple times into his shadow, firing multiple shadow waves out of of the shadowy circle and freezing them in place, surrounding the opponent in shadow waves. He then redirects and fires them at once, doing a lot of slicing damage. Again, this requires a lot of focus, concentration and energy to do, not to mention preparation (two posts worth of it). (Shikai level: can be used 5 times in one match, 6 turns cooldown. Bankai level: Once per match)

(I'm not sure about the cooldown periods, but hopefully everything is as it should be.)

Last edited by Kaiser Namakame on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

Mayu (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayu (Approved)   Mayu (Approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:52 pm

I think we can cut down on the turn usage of the worm hole trickery as well as its cooldown. Would 4 turns usage and 5 turns cooldown seem reasonable to you?

And I am confused about the difference between Darkness Clouds at shikai and bankai level. In shikai it clouds the senses but at bankai it confounds the mind? So it is just a lower version at shikai where it just makes it harder to sense things but actually confuses the senses so the enemy might actually hear and see things wrong? Is that what you were trying to say. If this is true then I would put its usage at four turns. But its cooldown can remain the same since this is such a debilitating attack

Belated pain seems pretty good. But for the bankai version can you change it to "does a lot of slicing damage." Saying that it slices them to ribbons is overkill.

Also, what is with the usage for Belated pain mean? You can use that ability as many times as the usage? So you can use it at shikai level 5 times? I am confused by that. And those cooldowns need to be cut down majorly. 25 TURNS!? There is probably not going to be a battle that long ever. If you want it to be a once-per-match attack then just put that.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Namakame

Mayu (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayu (Approved)   Mayu (Approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Post edited.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

Mayu (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayu (Approved)   Mayu (Approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:07 pm

When you say he needs preparation for Belated Pain Bankai, do you actually have a post number for that? Like two turns of gathering his power before he can use it?

Also, can he use in shikai level Belated pain 5 times before the cooldown? Or use it, 6 post cooldown, use it, 6 post cooldown ect.

Because if it is the former then everything seems good to me. So even though I want you to clarify on those last few things...

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Namakame

Mayu (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayu (Approved)   Mayu (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:26 pm

I didn't have a post number for it, but two posts of preparation sounds good. I'll go ahead and edit that in. As for the second question, it is the former.

Also, awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mayu (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayu (Approved)   Mayu (Approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mayu (Approved)
Page 1 of 1