Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A wolf among the hounds...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

A wolf among the hounds... Empty
PostSubject: A wolf among the hounds...   A wolf among the hounds... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:58 pm

The strange field that Tetsuo found himself in left him perplexed. There seemed to be no light source, but he could see an arena around him... and yet, at the edges of the ground he stood on seemed to drop off into nothingness, yet when he tried to reach past the point where the tiled floor stopped, his hand could not pass. It was as if an invisible wall kept him in the arena.
I don't like this, Tetsuo thought to himself, readying his Zanpakuto just in case.

((This is a challenge for Lyca Galgo, Segunda Espada))
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: A wolf among the hounds...   A wolf among the hounds... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Lyca was sqauting at the edge of the platform in the shadows, her tongue ran along her lips "It seems as if a tasty prey has entered". She drew her red katana and with one sonido stood in the middle of the platform "Would you be so kind as to be my dinner" She had a friendly smile on her face as she was looking directly at Tetsuo.

(i gladly accept ^o^)
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: A wolf among the hounds...   A wolf among the hounds... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:10 pm

"I'm not very big on tonight's special," Tetsuo said, returning a grin in Lyca's direction.
"Well, Arrancar, what do you say? Do you want to get this over with quickly," he inquired as he drew his Zanpakuto, "Or should I have fun with this?"
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: A wolf among the hounds...   A wolf among the hounds... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:16 pm

While drawing her second katana, she grinned in Testsuo's direction "It seems as if todays hunt will be a fun one" lets see if he has at least some skill
Lyca fired of two bala's and then made a slash through the earth making the ground fling up, she hit three rocks with the back of her white katana to follow the bala's. The light of the Bala's hid the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: A wolf among the hounds...   A wolf among the hounds... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:34 pm

"I have my answer then," Tetsuo said, slamming the blade of his Zanpakuto's blade into the ground in front of him.

"BANKAI!"
The Zanpakuto suddenly burst into a black gel-like substance that forked out in every direction. The substance focused in front of Tetsuo, forming a massive barrier that easily caught the balas and rocks, dispersing and shattering them respectively. "Dai Shouheki, Hagukimaru!"
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: A wolf among the hounds...   A wolf among the hounds... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:01 pm

"QUIKE TO ACT I LIKE IT, MAKES THE HUNT THAT MORE ENJOYABLE" She yelled in excitment she pointed both blade tips to her stomach, As if she was to commit sempuku she moved the tips further

BLEED LOBO

As the blades neared her body she changed and the bades dissappeared, when the transformation stopped a white wolf hollow with crimson red claws and fangs stood where Lyca had been. A Cero was fired as soon as she transformed and with a sonido she was besides him "Hemorragia Cero" a wide range of small razor sharp cero's blasted towards Tetsuo.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: A wolf among the hounds...   A wolf among the hounds... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:14 pm

A stray tendril form the gelatinous mass reached back and expanded rapidly, essentially forming a reverse dome in the way of the second cero, while the first cero was quickly dispersed by the pre-existing barrier. Unfortunately, the second had enough power behind it to blast the small barrier to pieces, sending Tetsuo flying into the invisible wall. "Well, I wish I'd have been able to prevent that," he said as he righted himself, wiping dirt off his pants as the Zanpakuto returned to a form not unlike a regular sword. "Alright, that's it," he said as his Zanpakuto forked off in six directions, forming just as many tendrils. Two of them shot in Lyca's current direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wolf among the hounds...   A wolf among the hounds... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wolf among the hounds...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Battle Arena :: Practice Fights-
Jump to: