Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red Alert

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Red Alert Empty
PostSubject: Red Alert   Red Alert I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:26 am

Yesterday,5 very important users left the forum.You all know them as Tetsuo Sakamoto,Ciarian Nihill,Fache Regale,Lyca Galgo and Taios Sol.The first two left permanently,while Fache Regaly created a new site called bleach revolution
Taios and Lyca joined it.The site is quite good but fairly new,with still no Hueco Mundo and Seiretei(lol).

All right,now I think it will be such a shame for blcdomination to fall on its infancy,but I am willing to offer a possible solution which might help the site;

I think we should vote for a new admin.I don't want to be offensive to any other admins but I think we should do that for a few reasons;

1) First and most important of all,because most of the admins have real life issues,we should vote for an admin who is active everyday for at least 10 minutes.
2) Secondly,an admin who can type correctly both grammar and vocabulary words.
3) Last but not least,an admin who has rp experience.

Also about the plot of blcdomination,I think its time to create one,because I think its one of the factors that made these guys leave.

So what do you think about it?
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

Red Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Alert   Red Alert I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:04 am

I already PM'd all three mods about this with the same basic suggestions. (Though at that point we were unsure about the three espada and had not learned that they had created their own site.) I completely agree with all of these suggestions. The only person of the administration that is on regularly is myself, and I can do only certain things in custom creation on my own due to my moderator status.

I also agree that we need to actually find out about the plot. Pendragon has told me he has one set up but I have heard nothing about it since. Either we put together our own plot, which I have been kind of doing with my sub-plot, or we should finally hear about the actual one.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

Red Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Alert   Red Alert I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:18 am

I've not left this site. I just wanted to make another forum, mainly because I have my own idea;s and such that I think would work quite well. I started working on RofR (Rise of the Revolutions if you're interested) yesterday quite late, so I never got around to finishing it. But, hopefully it'll be done by today.

In any case, peeps are welcome, but no advertising, because that would be a kick in the balls, seeing as there is a pretty bad situation going on here. Stating this fact now, I'm not leaving, and probably have no intention of leaving this site. I like this forum. Personally, I like it more then what I've got in mind, mainly because of the less hassle. Its quite obvious that the three points above are all three points I can see in one person, as well as being the (self-claimed, but its true anyways lol) most active user.

Yoshi, be an admin. You deserve it for the effort you put into BD, as well as your activity. If there is a second vote, it would have to be Zafaron. Both of you are by far the best suited to being admins.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Red Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Alert   Red Alert I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:38 am

I knew it would work Very Happy!

Anyway I think we should vote.I am undoubtely(the most active user)but I am not the most experienced.I always look three things in a rper.

1)Activity.
2)RP Experience.
3)Grammar and Vocabulary.

Well I will soon start a poll,if anyone would like to be an admin,please sent me an rpg sample of at least 3 paragraphs,each one including at least 7 lines.

That's all folks.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

Red Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Alert   Red Alert I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:46 pm

As my last note here, I'd love to be part of a good bleach RP. The staff here is just disjointed and felt irresponsible as well.
"oh you say you want this rank so okay you have it. what's 'provide a sample of your roleplaying' again?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Alert   Red Alert I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Alert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Administration :: Announcments-
Jump to: