Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One-man observatory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taios Sol

One-man observatory Empty
PostSubject: One-man observatory   One-man observatory I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:46 am

With a few Sonidos, Sol was making his way to the very peak of Las Noches. Payaso, Layle and Alasster made the move to attck the Shinigami expedition. The group contained 3 captains, but Sol had faith that the Caurta, Quinto and Sexta had captain level power. Never the less, this whole event meant that Soul Society will inevitably learn of the existence of the Espada. They still did not have enough members to rival the Gotei 13. Damn! I guess after this I'll have to take a little detour to the Real World. Hope that they will not attack me on sight Sol was now standing on top of Las Noches. He looked towards the direction that the Shinigami reiatsu was coming from. Alright then. Lets see how you guys do in a practical situation.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: One-man observatory   One-man observatory I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:38 pm

"SOL, SOL~" Lyca came to ahalt from her sonido "Did ya notice the new food? i wonder if those are tasty" She grinned as she pointed in the direction of the captains. She sat down to get a good look "Where do you think they came from? I never sensed this in Hueco so they should be from somewhere else" She suspisiosly looked at Sol "Are you hiding something from me?"
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: One-man observatory   One-man observatory I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:47 am

There really isn’t anything to hide.” Sol kept looking into the direction of the forest “Just some intruders that I sent Payaso, Layle and Alesster to show out of our territory.” He looked at Lyca “Nothing eatable or worth for the Segunda to take part in.” Then he looked back at the forest. So it has begun. Sol had an evilish smirk on his face. Lets hope the Shinigami have brought some body bags.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: One-man observatory   One-man observatory I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:53 pm

"It feels tasty though, well at least three of them. The rest don't really feel that impressive. My pet Gillian that im raising is even more powerfull" She was considering to head over there but she could sense it from where she was. It seemed to much of a hassle to move all the way there, Yet she couldn;t get ebough of that feeling of tearing flesh and draining blood. "You sure only those three are enough? i haven't gotten a good work-out in days"
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: One-man observatory   One-man observatory I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Áfter a long, yet mostly boring adventure, in which nothing of an importence happened, fache decided to return. He felt slighlty bummed out, after having wasted his time doing nothing.
Now what am I going to do? I suppose I could bug Miss. Segunda... He decided that this was the most exciting thig that could happen any time soon. Without payaso around, he was bored mindless.

He reached out, and found Lyca. He felt something strange, it felts very weird, something he'd left before... He wondered what it was, but dispelled it almost straight away. He walked on inside the palace. H ehad never been inside properly, but he had the general idea where she was.

Finally, he got there. He walked through the arch way, and came across Lyca and Sol.
"Ahhh, Primera and Miss. Segunda having some private time? Whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One-man observatory   One-man observatory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One-man observatory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: