Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones Empty
PostSubject: Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones   Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:45 pm

So Bleach Domination can be considered dead now. The Admins haven't been around in ages, yada yada yada.

But do not fear, my fellow RPers! There is a new place that we can all call home.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones!
http://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com/

This site has been completely put together by myself and I am its head admin. Yoshio is my fellow admin and Payaso is one of the mod squad.

We have a plot set up, a proper backstory, and admins that are actually on. So basically everything that a site needs.

And now we just need you guys to help out. All the rules have been set up so it is just some profiles to be made by new members.

You CAN bring your character you made here to the new forum though you will still have to make a roleplay sample. I have to make one too so it isn't too much of a problem.

So come join and lets all make an awesome site together!

~Zafaron Uriuc
Back to top Go down
Pkbaldy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones   Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:25 pm

wooohooo a good site.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones   Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:32 pm

Why thank you. Very Happy Any praise is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones   Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:47 pm

It will propably be the best site,Zafaron is good at making plots and we will be always be online atleast one hour a day.
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones   Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:54 pm

I will be on constantly as well. Zafaron's plot is killer. You all know how hard he worked to keep this forum afloat. TRUST IN THE ALL-KNOWING ZAFA!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones   Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Page 1 of 1