Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters   Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Captain of the 7th Division Tetsuo walked to the doorway of his personal quartering. After a day of rigorous training, he felt like taking a short rest. Considering the work he'd been doing for the Seireitei, he knew he deserved it.
He collapsed against the wall next to his doorway, and fell right asleep, snoring loudly. Tetsuo was a bit more tired than he realized.
Back to top Go down
Daigoro Masahiro

PostSubject: Re: Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters   Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Daigoro was heading to his own quarters when he spotted his captain snoozing in the doorway to his residence.

"Wake up" Daigoro said, as he shoved Tetsuo with his shoulder. "What kind of captain falls asleep in the middle of the door? You got a reputation to maintain here."

Daigoro patted down his shoulder, removing any dirt or dust he might have got when he shoved Tetsuo. "Least you could have done was make it inside the building."
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters   Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Daigoro may have put a little more force into the shove than he intended, because Tetsuo's head slammed against the stairway afterwards. "YEEEEOW! he screamed as the sharp pain stabbed through his skull. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT DAIGORO!?" Tetsuo yelled at his vice captain. "Owww, this is going to hurt for a while," he moaned as he cradled the side of his head in his palm. "I really oughtta reprimand you for that, ya brute. Seriously, you've got no tact, man."
Back to top Go down
Daigoro Masahiro

PostSubject: Re: Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters   Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Daigoro stared at Tetsuo as he rubbed his head. "Whatever", he said, shrugging off Tetsuo's threat.

Daigoro walked into the house, following after Tetsuo. "What's got you sleeping in the middle of the doorway anyway? I've never known you to be the workaholic." He looked around Tetsuo's residence. Come to think of it, he had never really seen Tetsuo's house before, and took in every detail as he looked around the place.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters   Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:50 pm

"I really don't know, Dai," Tetsuo said with a bit of distress in his voice. "I've just been a bit tired lately. Probably not getting enough sleep."
Tetsuo walked Daigoro into the breakfast nook, and proceeded to grab a box of Pocky, because he is japanese and therefore kawaii desu. "Would you like some delicious Pocky?" Tetsuo asked. "If you're really from japan that means you love Pocky."

(OOC: sorry for damaging the 4th wall there)
Back to top Go down
Daigoro Masahiro

PostSubject: Re: Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters   Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:21 pm

"You've really got to stop watching those human shows and reading those books." Daigoro said, cringing just slightly as Tetsuo called him 'Dai'. "Just give me something normal to eat."

Sitting down at the table, Daigoro took a moment to think.
"It's been pretty quiet recently, like the calm before the storm almost."
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters   Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:09 pm

"Well, the storm is always calmest before the storm, so perhaps that storm is coming yet." Tetsuo stopped there and actually thought about what he just said. "Erm, let me try that again-"
Back to top Go down
Daigoro Masahiro

PostSubject: Re: Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters   Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:03 am

"Whatever, just try not to fall asleep outside anymore, or I'll shove you harder."

Daigoro stood up before heading towards the door.

"I'm headin out to do some training. Later"
Back to top Go down
Toshikuni Ando

PostSubject: Re: Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters   Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:59 pm

"Excuse me, Lieutenant Masahiro?" Ando spoke as the Lieutenant walked out of the captain's room. "There's been reports that a strange being is lurking somewhere in the mountains by Karakura Town. Might I have your permission to go investigate?"
Back to top Go down
Daigoro Masahiro

PostSubject: Re: Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters   Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:04 pm

Daigoro looked over the Third Seat before replying rather nonchalantly.
"Yeah sure, do whatever you gotta do kid." He spent a moment looking around a bit before noticing that Tetsuo wasn't there anymore. Now where did this guy go off to now? he thought silently to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters   Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downtime at the 7th Division Headquarters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Soul Society :: Division Quarters :: Division 7-
Jump to: