Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little help please

Go down 
+2
Tetsuo Sakamoto
Arashi Risa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

A little help please Empty
PostSubject: A little help please   A little help please I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:35 am

Okay, so I'm working on my zapankuto creation. I just was wondering, as Risa is a fukutaicho, how many shikai abilities would be considered appropriate seeing as I do not have enough points currently to use the point system. I was thinking somewhere around three, but let me know.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: A little help please   A little help please I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:14 am

To give you a little insight, I was asked to make 3, so I have to assume that's an appropriate amount for you.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

PostSubject: Re: A little help please   A little help please I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:19 am

Thanks! ^^ I'll just go with that and see what the mod says.
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: A little help please   A little help please I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:35 pm

IF YOU ARE REFERRING TO TECHNIQUES:

You are allowed a total of three techniques, for either your shikai or bankai forms. Not 3 per each mind you, just 3. You can add more as your points increase.

Quote :
Example:

Iron Storm - shoot iron rain at an enemy, pummeling them and highly increasing the weight of gravity on them. [Shikai and bankai]

In that sense, that technique can be used in both forms. Abilities can also be only [shikai] or only [bankai]. That is your choice. You can have:

2 shikai, 1 bankai.
2 bankai, 1 shikai
All 3 shikai
All 3 bankai
All 3 can be for both bankai and shikai form (as long as it makes sense and it's possible).

Quote :
Example:

"My bankai lets me turn things around me into iron, and my shikai allows me to control iron around me. Can i still use iron storm in my bankai form, and in my shikai form?"

"Yes you can, because both your bankai and shikai allow you to activate it, and both shikai and bankai are similar in function. You can use that ability in both shikai and bankai if you'd like"

So essentially you have three of ANY techniques you want, as long as they fit your bankai, and/or shikai.

--------
IF YOU ARE REFERRING TO POWERS

If you mean "what my shikai or bankai can do", then the number of things it can do is up to you, and is based solely on your imagination. It can have a variety of effects, but please don't have too many and keep it fair Smile

--------

Hope That helped. Reply if you have further questions.
-Kokugen
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

PostSubject: Re: A little help please   A little help please I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Thanks so much. ^^ I was referring to techniques. That helped clarify a lot.
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: A little help please   A little help please I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Good good.

Checked and confirmed. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A little help please   A little help please I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:27 pm

Hi, I am brand new to this forum and I have a question about a zanpakuto I was thinking of making. After seeing this topic I figured that I might as well just reply to this topic instead of making a new one.

Anyways, I was thinking of having a zanpakuto that is usually in a neutral disc form. From their it can shift into one of four weapon forms. They would be a spear, a sword, an axe, and a mace.

Would that count as one technique of "shapeshift" or would each form be counted as a separate technique? Just wanted to make sure before I actually post it.
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: A little help please   A little help please I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:15 am

it would be considered as shapeshift if the forms dont have unique abilities. if they do, you will have to register them separatly
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: A little help please   A little help please I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:12 pm

I have a question about using kido in a role playing a fight. What are the rules on it, do you have to train to use the kido that isnt a custom one?
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: A little help please   A little help please I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:21 pm

you can use a kido, depending on your rank. if youre captain you can pretty much use every kido from lvl 89 and down. if lieutenant - not higher than 70
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little help please   A little help please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little help please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Administration :: Help Desk-
Jump to: