Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daigoro Masahiro (approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daigoro Masahiro

Daigoro Masahiro (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Daigoro Masahiro (approved)   Daigoro Masahiro (approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Name: Daigoro Masahiro

Visual Age: 38

Division: 7th

Personality: A gruff individual, Daigoro usually hates dealing with idiots and menial tasks. He has high respect for all captains (with the exception being his own, who he treats more as an equal.), though those of a lower rank are usually ignored. While he is usually very quiet, that doesn't mean he's not thinking anything, he just prefers to keep his thoughts to himself.

Appearance: Daigoro has a large muscular frame, and stands at 6'4". His skin is very tan, and his jet black hair is cut close, similar to a military cut. He has a constant five o clock shadow look, and has a tattoo of the seventh division symbol on his left shoulder. Daigoro wears his Shinigami outfit with pride, and makes sure it's always in peak condition.

History/Background: After dying of an illness in his late 20's, Daigoro lived in the Rukongai for approximately 50 years. It was here that he learned to protect people and grow strong. He defended his district (57 East) from anyone who tried to intrude or cause harm to the people of his district. One day, a large hollow appeared, and Daigoro tried to hold it off himself, not wanting to get any of the people hurt. He stood his ground for as long as he could but was eventually overwhelmed. The hollow swatted him into one of the buildings, knocking all the fight out of him. All he could do was watch as the hollow dined on the people of his district, unable to save them from their horrifying fate. Soon, the creature turned it's attention towards Daigoro, ready to feast on yet another soul. Luckily, the Shinigami decided it was time to show up, and they were easily able to defeat the enormous Hollow. Realizing that he would never be able to protect the people this way, Daigoro soon enlisted in Soul Society. It took him a while but Daigoro was able to reach the level of Seventh Division Lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: Daigoro Masahiro (approved)   Daigoro Masahiro (approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:01 pm

hi ony

I like how your character is very much the antithesis of mine, and that makes you very appropriate to serve under me. :3
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Daigoro Masahiro (approved)   Daigoro Masahiro (approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Registry is fine

APPROVED

Just register your zanpaktou please, and you are all set.

Hello and Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Daigoro Masahiro

PostSubject: Re: Daigoro Masahiro (approved)   Daigoro Masahiro (approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:14 pm

Alright cool, thanks for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daigoro Masahiro (approved)   Daigoro Masahiro (approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daigoro Masahiro (approved)
Page 1 of 1