Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inazuma Kuro (approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inazuma Kuro

Inazuma Kuro

Inazuma Kuro (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Inazuma Kuro (approved)   Inazuma Kuro (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Name: Inazuma, Kuro
Visual Age: 25
Ex-Division: 11th Division

Appearance:
Kuro is a relatively tall man, standing at a height of 6' 2". He has medium-length sandy-blond hair, with mild 'spikes' in his hair at the crest of his head. Kuro's physical appearance is similar to that of an athletic man in his prime. Kuro has a tanned skin tone, his eyes being a golden coloration. Kuro wears a pair of small black-rimmed glasses on his face, a somewhat frilly white dress shirt occupies his chest, he also wears a long gray coat with black feathers around the collar of the coat and around the cuffs of the coat. Furthermore, Kuro wears a pair of black tight-fitting pants and under them, a pair of brown boots. Finally, to Kuro's right hangs his sheathed Zanpakto.

Kuro is a rather "clean" fellow. He's constantly clean shaven and "well groomed" as some people would describe.

Personality:
Kuro is... hard to figure. The man seems to have just as many quirks in his personality as he does in his wardrobe. However, this is also rather fitting for one that has suffered for his own lust of power. Or former lust, as it was. For after his "Hollowfication", Kuro was left with a lasting scar upon his mind. That is not to say that Kuro is not in his own way brilliant. The mild insanity that had been brought upon him by the "Creation Process" proved to sharpen his cunning to a dangerous level, though it also had taken it's toll on his over all intellect.

Examples of it's side effects would include things such as benign strategies that could not possibly work even in the unbelievable circumstances that would have to take place for them to warrant usage. Another example is Kuro's own forgetfulness. At random intervals of time, Kuro may be known to simply forget all about what he was doing or even blackout completely for an even longer period of time.

Background/History:
In life, Kuro was a rather pessimistic fellow. His life was a rather dull one where he had simply lived from paycheck to paycheck, doing odd jobs here and there for whoever he could. That being said, his life wasn't exactly an easy one either. One day, on his way to the bank to deposit his latest paycheck, everything went wrong. A robber had come into the place, shooting everywhere, one bullet finding it's way to that of Kuro. He would never live to see the result of the man's actions.

After his demise, Kuro had begun life anew in the Soul Society. But not just anywhere, for his life was lead in the rough 80th District of West Rukongai. After several years of fighting simply for his very survival, Kuro could not take it anymore. He fought his way out of the district and further beyond until he had finally managed to somehow arrive in a district that was a far cry from the one he came. He really had no idea where he was. But, in a place that was peaceful, he finally managed to obtain some rest. However, his days of fighting were not forgotten.

By the encouragement of some of his acquaintances and after his own decision was made, Kuro began training for the position of a Shinigami. His time in the academy was a memorable one. Though untrained in just about anyway at all, Kuro proved himself to be a rather devastating fighter. Albeit, he could have withstood a healthy amount of true swordplay training. But either way, his time could also be considered a short one as the academy had simply taught him the art of fighting the Hollow, the ins and outs, the dos and don'ts. After his training in the academy was complete, Kuro was accepted into the Gotei 13 under the 11th Division.

His position in the 11th was a low one at first. But steadily he worked his way through the ranks of the Division, reaching a high seat pf power. However, this would not settle Kuro. He yearned for more power, more prestige, he yearned simply for more. To this end, he was approached by a man. Whoever the man was, that was lost to the future plagues upon Kuro's mind. As well as whatever he did. But, nonetheless, Kuro had beaten his "Inner Hollow". Kuro had gained the power he sought... at a price. After Kuro's actions were found out, he was branded a traitor to the Soul Society and fled. Whatever became of him was unknown to all those that would hunt him. However, the fact that Kuro is living is an undeniable one. Kuro the Shinigami is gone however and in his place is Kuro the Vizard. Though not known at the time of his flight from the Soul Society, Kuro had in fact obtained Bankai with that of his Zanpakto.

((Comments, questions, concerns? I would like to apply for the position of an Elite Vizard as well and am willing to go through any tests that the position would require.))
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Kuro (approved)   Inazuma Kuro (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:29 pm

APPROVED

If you would like the elite vaizard position, the leader position is currently open, along with vice-leader, and the other 8 positions.

If you would like to apply, please reply with a short Roleplay example. about 300-500 words should do it. If it's of good quality, leader slot (or other of your liking) shall be assigned.

You can do more, you can do less, it is your choice. Do what you think is a good example of your capabilities as a roleplayer.
Back to top Go down
Inazuma Kuro

Inazuma Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Kuro (approved)   Inazuma Kuro (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:50 pm

((Vizard Leader, if you think I'm up to it.))

"Oh, Ikazuchi. Whatever shall we do?" The man couldn't help but chuckle slightly. His gaze was currently on the open empty sky, where no clouds could block his vision, and where the sun was blazing high in the sky. His name is Kuro. To be more specific, his name is Inazuma Kuro. And the one that he had spoken to, Ikazuchi, was that of the Zanpaktou that rested beside himself on the ground.

The afternoon air, the clear sky, the slight breeze of spring. It was all quite comfortable for this being. He lie on the ground at this specific moment. His hands crossed behind his head, his legs arched up with the left foot on the ground and the right laying across it. Yes, this is one of those rare peaceful moments in life. Where you can simply relax and enjoy whatever is around you. In Kuro's case, this included the sheathed blade that lay a short distance at his side.

After what seemed to be an hour or so, by the Vizard's count, he arose to his full height and stretched. He briefly brushed various blades of grass off his coat and then reached down, grabbing up the sheathed blade that rested there. "Izakuchi, I really do wish for more times like this. Such a beautiful day. And I can't even truly enjoy it with all the other matters pressing down on my tiny little mind." He chuckled to himself once more. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

Then, he took one last gaze into that clear blue sky and moved along the path that he had followed to get up to what was his former place of rest in this rather chaotic world. He chuckled once more. Yes, he really was doing that too much lately. But, he would never notice it.

For it seemed like not a moment later he had forgotten all about why he was there or even what had occurred. With a shrug, he simply continued his walk off. That was another thing about the Vizard. He simply couldn't get his head on straight. It would always be that slightest bit crooked. And he loved it that way.
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Kuro (approved)   Inazuma Kuro (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:20 am

Just a note: bolden speech, it makes it easier to see Smile

Otherwise, approved.
Ill go place you in the slot.

Please register your zanpaktou and you shall be finished.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Kuro (approved)   Inazuma Kuro (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:14 am

Don't forget the Mask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Kuro (approved)   Inazuma Kuro (approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inazuma Kuro (approved)
Page 1 of 1