Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something I was wandering about

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taios Sol

Something I was wandering about Empty
PostSubject: Something I was wandering about   Something I was wandering about I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:22 am

Lets say I or someone else from the Arrancar side has managed to get a shinigami or a vizard on our side. Is it possible for that shinigami/vizard to become an Espada or a Fraction?
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Something I was wandering about   Something I was wandering about I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:36 pm

An interesting idea.
I personally believe that as long as they have an elaborate reasoning and storyline, its possible.

However, they will have their original powers WITHOUT the benefits of espada or their elite equivalent.

It might make more sense that if someone were to join as the shimigami or vaizard first, then roleplay for a while, and then role play a way onto the other side.

That way it'll make more sense.

I'll pass the idea by the other admins and we'll discuss it.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Something I was wandering about   Something I was wandering about I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Of cource. I meant "was it possible for them to have the rank?"
This implies that their powers remain as what they were.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Sotaicho/admin
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Something I was wandering about   Something I was wandering about I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:04 pm

the rank thing would totally depend on what the leader of the race thinks and how open he/she is.

But for the other side of this interesting debate as to wether they could eventually turn fully to the other side i believe there are devices that have the ability to do that to a soul somewhere in the bleach world. So i vote yes as long as its rp well enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something I was wandering about   Something I was wandering about I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something I was wandering about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Administration :: Help Desk-
Jump to: