Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inazuma Kuro

Inazuma Kuro

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt   The Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:19 pm

It had been a good while now since his last little hunt for any Arrancar. Normally, they were wise enough to not stick around for long. But this one had been here for awhile now. Here on this breezy day in the middle of this flowing field, what could be wrong? Well there was about to be a more than unhealthy amount of violence poured into the area from what was going to come. After all, it wasn't normally that Kuro himself would show up to confront an Arrancar. But then again, this wasn't just any Arrancar either. It was an Espada.

"We're going to have some fun, Truena." The Vizard grinned. The zanpaktou seemed to shake in it's sheath in acknowledgment of her master's words. His gaze drifted around, simply awaiting the action that was to come. For blood would be spilled here today. And it would not be Kuro's, if all went correctly.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:28 pm

The mouth like portal opened and there stood Lyca, an excited smile on her face as she gracefully landed in a field "Yay it worked" she looked around hoping for a good fight with some strong people "Its hard to find a good match in hueco so i might aswell come here" She looked around but didn;t see anyone at first sight so she fired a small cero to get some attention "When looking for a fight you shouldn;t hide, Right" she seemed to be looking at something or someone.
Back to top Go down
Inazuma Kuro

Inazuma Kuro

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:44 pm

The spike was hard to not notice. So of course that alone managed to attract the Tenrai Kami's attention. But the fact that the being then fired off a Cero just screamed that they were wanting a fight. Well, it wasn't like Kuro would deny them one. Especially when he did have a taste for blood.

"Well, well!" Kuro had flash stepped into the general vicinity of the new arrival. "Hello, hello. I'm here to ruin your day." The Vizard chuckled, grinning afterwords. His arms went out to the side, rising slightly as his head cocked to the side. Frankly, it looked like an odd shrugging pose. "Sorry, but you have to die." His arms lowered and with a swift fluid moment, his zanpaktou was in hand, unsheathed and ready for a fight. "Do try not to bore me." His voice suddenly took a more serious tone where it had been a slightly playful tone before.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Lyca saw a man appear with a flash "It seems this day will get some excitment afterall" With a thrilled face she reacted to him drawing his sword. The swords seemed to jupm in her hands, instead of the normal way of holding katana's Lyca held them backwards "Don;t underestimate an espada or you'll end up dead, hehe" Lyca took a breath in and fired a few bala's off towards the opponent, foloowing the bala's close up using sinido. When the bala's almost reached she made a side ways twirl and slashed down whit her red sword ready to block with her white sword.
Back to top Go down
Inazuma Kuro

Inazuma Kuro

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:17 pm

"An Espada? Interesting." As were Kuro's thoughts anyways. His reaction to the bala's was simple really. Get the hell out of the way. And that was exactly what the Vizard did. Albeit, his first reaction was to fire a Cero, one large enough to collide with two of the bala's. After the attacks had collided, he then moved forward, the Espada having disappeared from his site momentarily. However, Kuro wasn't a fool who would stay in one place.

After moving forward he used the empty space to his advantage, being able to ignore the rest as they soared on, destroying parts of the environment that was becoming part of the battlefield. Business was picking up, as it would seem. As he turned, sensing the return of the Espada's reitsu, Truena flew upward in order to block the incoming attack. After this was successfully done, he dashed backward, firing off a Cero at his foe. "You'll have to do better."
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:55 am

Lyca got more excited and happy as the fight extended "Finnaly a strong oppenent" a cero was heading straight for her, Lyca moved alittle to the side and firing a cero straight towards the incoming cero. Beacuse of the angle the incoming Cero got knocked aside.

"let's see how strong you are" One sonido and she was stading back to back woth Kuro, she stabbed her two katana's straight back. She finished it up by twisting the katana's till her fists faced backwards and fired off two bala's, one for each fist.
Back to top Go down
Inazuma Kuro

Inazuma Kuro

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Kuro had quickly backflipped over his foe's attacks, landing a sizable distance away. However, his coat wasn't exactly lucky. Two long slashes had been cut through the fabric. Shortly after his landing, he made an exaggerated grab at the ripped clothing. "And this is my favorite coat!" He threw it back out of his hand. "And it's custom made! Do you have any idea how long it took me to sow this ensemble together?" The vizard brought up his zanpaktou.

"Bellow, Truena!" The next instance, the deadly weapon in Kuro's hands had changed forms. From what could be described as a katana to what was now a deadly saber with a spiked handguard. "Now, for the real fun to begin." The Tenrai Kami leaped high into the sky, raising Truena in a straight upward position. He brought the zanpaktou around, leaving a light trail through the air. After a moment, it was back in it's skyward position. The former trails began to turn into lightning bolts. And with a swing of Truena's blade, the bolts were sent barreling down at Lyca.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Some talk about clothes and ensembles, Lyca wondered what an ensemble was. This being a first see saw how the Katana changed its form changing into a cirved blade with a spiked gaurd "How very interesting" She looked curious a t the display as suddenly a rain of lightning bolt hurdled towards her. She stuck one sword in the ground and pointed one sword towards the incoming thunderbolts. She moved her arm so that the tip of the sword guided the bolts through her arms and swords into the ground. *Crack* her musscles made a few cracking sounds as she stretched her arms out and brushed of the sparks "Phew shocking, this does tense up my musscles though"

She readied herself and stretch herself out, first she had been standing in that grassy spot, the next three afterimages appeared across the floor. Hemorragia Cero a rain of razor sharp cero's came flying back upwards towards Kuro.
Back to top Go down
Inazuma Kuro

Inazuma Kuro

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Kuro couldn't help but grin slightly at the Arrancar's improvised way of defeating his "Lightning Raid". It seemed that she had some brains after all. Where as many others were simply about the brute force. Perhaps this fight truly would be somewhat entertaining. Still, Kuro had things to take care of today.

Kuro quickly landed on the ground, noticing once more that his outfit was starting to become ripped to shreds. "GAH! This going to take forever to get the materials and then sow this up! I might as well buy new clothes!" The Tenrai Kami certainly was one eccentric man. And there were far more eccentricities to his personality as well. Such as the order that he gave to the... rock.

"GO! ATTACK HER, MY PUPIL!" Perhaps it was his years of loneliness that did that to his mind though. Nonetheless, Kuro stood pointing at the Arrancar as though he had truly expected the order to be followed. He looked down at the rock by his foot. He looked at the Arrancar. The Vizard looked back down at the rock. Then at the Arrancar for one final time before his foot shot forward, kicking the small rock at a surprisingly fast speed right at the head of his foe.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:44 am

A rock named Pupil, apperently, Flew towards Lyca. With a simple swing of her sword she cut it in half and the two halfs flew past the sides of her head with only an inch to spare. "He needed more training, your pupil that is" She grinned and made a small giggle. She was ready to charge with another Sonido, When she noticed the grass underneath her feet. "Wha? What is this green stuff" she made an absent minded swing at it. A small ditch was made and some grass flung upwards. Fascinated by the green stuff she wasn't paying that much attention. "Ow right" she turned back around and faced the vizard "almost forgot about you" She smiled "Now this time please don't move" She put on a friendly smile and with a sonido appeared right infront of his face. She fired a bala with her fist only an inch away from his gut and with the other hand she slashed upwards with her White katana.
Back to top Go down
Inazuma Kuro

Inazuma Kuro

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:17 pm

The bala connected, forcing the unprepared Kuro back. However, what had caught his eye was that white blade that had caused a glint thanks to the sunlight. His free hand shot down, grabbing her wrist in an iron grip, stopping her upward motion short of even glancing Kuro's body. "Now, now. Can't let you do that and ruin my good looks." Up came Truena's handguard lined with the deadly spikes, aimed right for Lyca's face.

And then it stopped just short of her face. "...You're lucky. Another moment and that pretty face would have been mush." His grip was gone and just as sudden as the stop of his attack, Kuro was gone. Something or someone had somehow attracted the Tenrai Kami's attention. And it was enough of an attraction that it made him leave the fight.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Lyca's Blood-red Blade was stabbing in air, just where Kubo's stomach would have been. A trade of blows, Yet it seemed Like the man had escaped. "Too bad i haven;t had so much fun since i changed into an arrancar" She had a sad smile on her face. then turning on the balls of feet she turned towards the middle of the field. "Wish it could have lasted longer" Garganta opened and Lyca took a small leap into the mouth-like portal.

"I will be back" She smiled and turned around walking into the portal as it closed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Battle Arena :: Practice Fights-
Jump to: