Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for an Arrancar.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toshikuni Ando

Searching for an Arrancar. Empty
PostSubject: Searching for an Arrancar.   Searching for an Arrancar. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Toshikuni stepped out of the Senkaimon and into a small forest. "There's suppose to be an Arrancar hanging around here, according to the reports." Toshikuni said to Ikazuchi. Why an Arrancar would be in a forest with little to no human souls around confused him, but he wasn't one to judge. The less people in danger, the better, he figured. He flash stepped away, keeping an eye out for any unusual spiritual pressure. The fact that he couldn't sense anything worried him, but he knew that the Arrancar would show up soon. 'Ikazuchi...I'll need your help more than ever this time.' Toshikuni thought, as he sped through the trees.

[I could not for the life of me, come up with a good topic title. This is meant to be between Taios Sol and me.]
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Arrancar.   Searching for an Arrancar. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:34 am

Deep in the forest, an Arrancar sat on the ground, waiting. In the distance, Sol felt that a Shinigami appeared. He slowly got up, almost as if he just woke up. Well, it’s about time. He used Sonido to move around, looking for suitably open plain in the forest. When he found it, he stepped onto the center of the plain. Now, there was no need to hide for him anymore. He waited for a few seconds and then raised his reiatsu, making a massive pressure change in almost the entire forest. Lets hope he’s skilled enough to track this down to the source.
Back to top Go down
Toshikuni Ando

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Arrancar.   Searching for an Arrancar. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:52 pm

"What the..." Ando muttered as a overwelming spiritual pressure covered the area. The once calm air now felt like an ocean to Ando. He could barely tell where it originated. "And here I was hoping there was nothing here." He sigh. Ando then flash stepped towards what he believed was the cause of the immense pressure. He stopped in a large clearing in the forest. There, an Arrancar awaited. "I take it you're the Arrancar that's reported to be around here?" Ando asked, his hand resting on Ikazuchi's handle.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Arrancar.   Searching for an Arrancar. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:43 am

A Shinigami appeared on the plain. “Ah, this took you less time then I thought it would. Impressive.” Sol turned to the newcomer and lowered his reiatsu to slightly higher then what it was before, when he was waiting. “You certainly took your time getting here, but I guess I don’t mind waiting. You seem to be strong enough to withstand that Reitsu blast earlier, so I assume you’re amongst the higher ranking Shinigami. To answer your question, yes, I am the Arrancar that was here for a while now and was probably noticed. But enough chit-chat, lets get down to it.” Sol held out his right hand with an open palm. A Cero of indigo color and a wide arc was sent at Ando.
Back to top Go down
Toshikuni Ando

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Arrancar.   Searching for an Arrancar. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:22 pm

'Damn it.' Ando thought, jumping to his right in an attempt to avoid the Arrancar's Cero. It almost worked. Almost, as his left leg got scraped by the cero, leaving a rather large burn. "Damn...we just begun and already I can see that I'm outclassed." He muttered to himself. He drew his Zanpakto and held it up directly in front of him. He was annoyed that he had to do this so early, but he knew that if he was to even stand a chance, he would have to release his zanpakto. "Crash from the sky, IKAZUCHI!" Ando yelled, his zanpakto growing longer and it's blade bending into a form that resembled a lightning bolt. He pointed the tip of the blade at the Arrancar. "My turn." Ando said, as a burst of electricity erupted from the blade's tip, racing towards the Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Arrancar.   Searching for an Arrancar. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:01 am

The lightening bolt raced towards Sol, and hit him under the center of the ribs. He was knocked back a few meters and forced to go on one knee. He was facing down. After a moment he got up “Whoo, shocking.” He was standing againg. Where the bolt hit him was a hole burned out in the uniform and blood oozing out of the skin. “That was quite an attack. It gave me some bleeding. Well done, what can I say?” He disappeared with a Sonido and was above Ando. Firing an indigo Bala, he disappeared again and this time appeared behind his opponent firing another Bala. Finally, Sol used Sonido to appear right in front of Ando and made a punch, aiming for the center of the ribcage. He timed it so that all three attacks would hit at once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Arrancar.   Searching for an Arrancar. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for an Arrancar.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Battle Arena :: Practice Fights-
Jump to: