Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invasion!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

Invasion! Empty
PostSubject: Invasion!   Invasion! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Tetsuo dashed through the beaten streets of the lower residencies of the Rukongai. He hadn't visited his home village in ages, and he wished the circumstances for his return would be better. A report of a strange hole tearing open in the skies above the residence had just been issued, and Tetsuo felt it necessary for him to take part in combating this threat.
He came screeching to a halt as he stared up into the black, lifeless eyes of a mask that haunted him since his childhood. The mane of black, formless hair flowed in the wind, almost covering the exposed spine jutting from the black creature's back.
"I thought I tasted something familiar..." the hollow said. "I thought you'd come back some day,' Tetsuo said, unsheathing his Zanpakuto, its blade shining in the moonlight. "I wonder if you'll taste better than that last Shinigami I ate here," the hollow pondered, licking its teeth with a long, pointed tongue, wiping its mouth with a long, clawed hand. Tetsuo's eyes widened in shock. How did this hollow defeat his father, who protected Tetsuo from this very hollow as a child? Perhaps he meant another Shinigami... no, that would be too convenient.
Tetsuo breathed out heavily. "Your choice of words was exceptionally poor," Tetsuo said, holding his Zanpakuto in front of him. "You see, now I'm gonna have to enjoy carving you up."
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Invasion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion!   Invasion! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:29 pm

((Look,I might come and help if the things get serious.I think that you can handle alone a hollow or some hollows))
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

Invasion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion!   Invasion! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:19 am

Vestor then looked at Yoshio and said, "We need to hurry, I Have a bad feeling!" He then started to flash step at an extreme speed, without any hesitation, Vestor went towards the area that had the high spiritual power sensed. When he got to area, what Vestor saw was Sakamoto fighting with a hollow and he thought to himself, A hollow here, of all places, it must not be alone, there has to more hiding or waiting. "Sakamoto, watch out, I don't think he's the only hollow here!" he shouted towards Sakamoto.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Invasion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion!   Invasion! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:49 am

Tsuyoshi gazed the sky with a surprised look on his face as he was watching the hollows at the sky. I should have already get to sleep by now he thought as he watched Tetsuo, "Perhaps we should lend you a hand,Shakamoto Taichou.".

He clenched his katana's handle as he waited for the hollows to come. "Oi,don't make me wait,just come already you damn wannabe skeletonsh...hic!" he shouted as he tapped his foot on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

Invasion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion!   Invasion! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:29 pm

((Please space after punctuation.))

"You sure you're in fighting shape, Yoshi?" Tetsuo noted, holding his Zanpakuto over his head to guard against the hollow's clawed hand. "There are enough hollows in the area that I can't get to at the moment," he continued, leaping back as the hollow swung its free claw at his midsection. "I'm going to handle this one myself, the others shouldn't prove to be problematic for you," he said, taking a wide slash at the hollow, who managed to collapse itself onto the ground and avoid the attack entirely, clawing at Tetsuo's feet.
"You don't give up, do you?" the captain inquired, leaping over the hollow and swinging his Zanpakuto down. The hollow's leg twisted upwards, and its clawed foot caught and wrapped around the blade. "Shit!" Tetsuo exclaimed as the twisted leg tossed him in front of the hollow once again. "Finally, I'll be able to get a real taste of you!" the hollow said, leaping into the air over Tetsuo.
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

Invasion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion!   Invasion! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Vestor then flash stepped onto the nearest building and he looked up and saw the hollows going in numbers. He then quickly jumped into the air and shouted
"Hadou #88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!"
With the huge amount of spiritual energy released shot down one third of the hollows in the sky and Vestor then sighed saying, "What a night, what a night, its a pain in the ass to use such a high level of hadou."

Vestor while still falling in the air shouted to Yoshio saying, "Its your turn now, let me see what you got Yoshio!"
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Invasion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion!   Invasion! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:03 pm

Yoshio just drawed the handle from his sword and cut the hollows coming to him into two or more pieces. A hollow came from behind to perform a sneak attack " Too Slow! " Yoshio said and decacipated the hollow.

He then looked at Vestor's hadou,surprised that he has realised such a high level attack here, "Don't you think you overdid it,Vestor Taichou?" he said as he looked at the damage it caused. "I don't think there is any reason to go at full power with these piece of cakes." he replied back at Vestor's answer.
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

Invasion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion!   Invasion! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:34 pm

"Hey, hey, I fired it into the sky, don't worry, and its fun to go all out sometimes," he said to Yoshio.
Vestor then looked into the dark sky and saw what appeared to be a large rip in the sky. With a dark red ball of light looking down on us all, a menos started to timber its huge leg into Rukongai. Not only the menos but large amounts of hollows are entering into the area with it.

((Any espada can enter into the rp.))
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Invasion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion!   Invasion! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:55 pm

"Appearantly,they sheemed to be attracted by our reiatshu,perhaps if we reduce the amount we release-" he said by suddenly was interrupted by a hollow who attempted to devour him from behind. Without a slight feeling of fear on his face,he drawed his sword from his sheath and slashed the hollow in two. The action was to quick and hardly anyone could realise what he did with mere eyes,it was until the hollow separated into two pieces. "If you don't know how to perform a sneak attack,then don't even bother trying" he said at the fading hollow's corpse.

"Like I was saying ,we should reduce the amount of reiatsu we release,Taichous" he said as he gazed the large rip at the sky with loathing look.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

Invasion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion!   Invasion! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:03 pm

Two halves of a hollow lay scattered against the opposite walls of the alleyway. Tetsuo quietly wiped the blood off of his Zanpakuto with a small rag he kept tucked into a pouch on his arm. Just as quietly, he sheathed his blade. "Here's hoping you'll rest in piece, father," he said, as if his father would hear it wherever he was now. He tossed the rag to the ground as the hollow dissipated into the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Invasion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion!   Invasion! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:11 am

Tsuyoshi looked the hollow as it disappeared from his sight.He then stayed silent,as respect for Tetsuo's father. He then turned back and put the sword back into the sheath, and flashed stepped away from the place. "I will pray for your father's sake, Sakamoto Taichou " he said as he gazed Tetsuo and then looked forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Invasion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion!   Invasion! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invasion!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: