Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PARTY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

PARTY Empty
PostSubject: PARTY   PARTY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:31 pm

((A bit of a side note-this is an attempt on my part to cover my own stupidity about whether Risa was a fukutaichou or a taichou. The mods have so graciously allowed for the keeping of the title of taichou, and in order to cover the parts were she refers to herself as a fukutaichou, I'm holding a promotion party. So come and enjoy, ne? ))

Risa plucked imaginary lint off the new white haori that was settled on her shoulders. Her promotion had been a bit of a surprise, but then again, no one else knew her division the way she did. She looked around the communal hall of her division with a sigh. Typical of her subordinates to feel the need to use this as an excuse to party. Congratulations banners were strewn over the doorways and food (along with enough sake to drown an army) spread out on tables. She just prayed that if members of the 11th showed they would refrain from taking the building down. Now that her division's budget was her responsiblity she really didn't want to have to ask for extra funds to covers the consequences of a party.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTY   PARTY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:21 am

Zafaron entered the large hall in the best of moods. He always loved to party and what better excuse then the promotion of another captain? He came in flanked by several of his company members, mostly the ones he trusted not to get too rowdy, with a huge beaming smile on his face. To his great happiness there seemed to be more than enough food for tons of people and his subordinates immediately started to eye all of the sake. Don't get too drunk and embarrass yourselves. Because let me tell you, I won't let it go for a LONG time. He reminded them. They just smiled and laughed with him. They all knew that nobody was going to listen to him.

He slowly looked down the row of tables looking for a specific person. It took a few minutes due to all of the 13th division members running around but eventually saw who he was looking for. He strolled down the line of tables addressing the various people who greeted him before he reached his target. And there she was, the lady of the evening, the newest member of the captains.

"Good to see you Captain Risa." He put special emphasis on the word "Captain" as he spoke. "Welcome to the circle of the captains. It is great to see there will be such a fine lady leading this group. But geez, what has been with the changing of so many of the captain positions recently? All of you guys are making me feel old." His grin widened as he chuckled at his little joke. In fact, Risa was actually slightly older than he was though he had over one hundred twenty five years of captaincy experience over her.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTY   PARTY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:57 am

Miyuki rolled her eyes with a quiet sigh to the response of the other 11th squad member's to Captain Zafaron's 'request' to keep an eye on the drinking. At least everyone here was a shinigami, so things shouldn't get too out of hand - and she should be able to enjoy herself for a while at least before she had to go kick her boys into line.

"Congratulations on your promotion Captain Risa"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTY   PARTY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:35 am

Risa felt the color rush to her face at her fellow captain's words. It was just so weird to be addressed in such a manner. That and very few people considered her any kind of lady.

"Thank you very much, Captain Zafaron," Risa said with a small smile. "I'll have you know that you don't look a day over thirty," the last was heartfelt. He really didn't look that old, especially since Risa was his senior in years if not in rank. "Any advice to an incoming captain? And thank you, Miyuki-kun. I assure you the promotion was as much a shock to me as it was to you."
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTY   PARTY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Zafaron's grin widened even more as he saw Risa flush at his comment. Seems she didn't expect to hear that. How fun! "Thank you for that kind comment of your own Captain Risa. But hmm. Advice to give you." He looked up at the ceiling for a minute to decide how to word it properly.

Above all I would just recommend being yourself. Cliche I know but it is the best way I can describe it. Everybody has their own ways of leadership and certain things they feel comfortable with. The challenge is just finding a way to make your personality work with your position. I am sure this will be easy for you.

Another thing is to always keep a close connection with your subordinates. Sometimes they might make you want to throw them off a building or through a wall due to their idiocy but if you can learn to rely on them they become a great help. They can help you see problems from new angles and are a source of support and entertainment if you ever get depressed. And if worse comes to worse, they are always useful as practice dummies."
His smile grew again. "But again, I am sure you already know about that. The proof of that is all around you. He waved his hand indicating the rest of the room where people were celebrating."

Suddenly his face became serious. And there is one thing you must remember to do. He paused for a minute, as if getting ready to explain a harsh truth. Then suddenly his usual smile appeared on his face. "Have lots of parties so I have an excuse to celebrate with your company! Make every enjoyable moment memorable and you will have a wonderful time as a Captain."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTY   PARTY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Risa nodded along with the advice she was given, partially surprised herself at the turn out to the party. She knew that she could be one cold hard bitch about reports and paperwork, but it was nice to see that her division cared about her anyway. That and she knew that they all took her comments in stride. There was even a prize for whoever's report got an angry face drawn on it or just sent back with no comments at all.

Risa let out a chuckle at the bit about parties.

"Parties are not really my thing," she admitted. "However, I'll be sure to come bug you on drinking nights. As long as you promise not to destroy my favorite bar. I have a reputation to uphold."
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTY   PARTY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Zafaron pretended to pout slightly at her comment. "Gosh, give me some credit. Have you actually ever heard stories of me destroying bars? No, because I never have done so." He stretched himself to his full considerable height. "Unlike my lightweight subordinates, and a few of the other Captains, I am very good at keeping control of how much sake I drink. You will never see me act like a drunken fool. After all, I must always be prepared in case I am summoned to battle. He proclaimed this last line full of pride.

In reality it wasn't just because of good self-control. It was also because he happened to have a very high tolerance for alcohol. And. he refused to allow himself to get completely drunk because then he would be a hypocrite for making fun of his subordinates. "But I would be perfectly happy to accompany you on drinking nights, I assure you."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTY   PARTY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Risa smiled a little at his description of some of the other captains. She had been forced to carry one of them home already. "Good. They tell me it's bad to drink alone." But it was something that she often did anyway.

((OoC: Sorry it took so long for me to reply to this.))
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTY   PARTY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:15 pm

"Oh course it is bad. Drinks taste much better when you are with friends. To be able to have fun, talk about the happenings of life, and to laugh about the good stuff. When you are alone it makes it too easy to think about the not so fun things about life. That is why you need someone cheerful like me to converse with." As he said this he hit his chest with a silly look on his face. He was having fun himself, a party plus lack of paperwork had put him in the best of moods.

He then looked over where a couple of his squad members were getting a little rowdy. He sent a quick glare at them and they instantly calmed down when they realized they were going overboard. "Though I guess sometimes people have too much fun without realizing it."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Namakame

PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTY   PARTY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Kaiser walked into the communal hall of the 13th Division. His silent demeanor seemed out of place from the raucous hall. He looked around, trying to figure out who the new Captain was. His eyes found Captain Zafaron, speaking with a woman. Some of the rookie shinigami were staring at him, mostly at his albino skin and some just plain didn't recognize him. Kaiser couldn't blame them, he guessed. After all, he wasn't seen too often out of his office and if he was, it was usually on business or to train. He walked over to the woman and Captain Zafaron.

"Hello," Kaiser began, "This is quite a celebration you have going on. You'll have to forgive me if I seem uncomfortable. I'm used to the quiet of my office. Good afternoon, Captain Zafaron." Kaiser bowed to Zafaron in respect. "It's good to meet you again. I hope the new recruits of 11th Division haven't kept you too busy." Kaiser then turned to Risa and extended his non-Zanpaktou carrying hand. "I assume you are the new Captain of 13th Division. Congratulations. I am Kaiser Namakame, Captain of 9th Division. I don't believe we have met before."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTY   PARTY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:36 pm

"Anything to excess is not good" Risa agreed before turning to the man who approached. She smiled at him, though she wasn't the best with new people. She reached out a delicate hand, doing what she could to ignore the other's coloring. The last thing she wanted was for the other captain to think her rude. "We haven't. I'm Risa Arashi the new Captain of the 13th. It's a pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Namakame

PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTY   PARTY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:29 pm

Kaiser smiled as he shook her hand. "Don't worry," he said, "everyone is put off by my appearance the first time. In fact, I seem to remember of an instance of a rookie trying to attack me, thinking I was a ghost." He chuckled as he remembered the incident in question. It hadn't been long after he was made Captain. "Anyways," he continued, "should you require any assistance, do not be afraid to ask. We Captains will do our best to make you feel welcome." Kaiser seemed to think for awhile and then looked around at the crowd. "Oh!" Kaiser realized something and turned back to Arashi. "I am going to host a meditation session soon. All Divisions are invited as always, but I would be honored if the new Captain could join us. Although, I will understand if you are too busy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTY   PARTY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PARTY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Soul Society :: Division Quarters :: Division 13-
Jump to: