Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hajime Azrael - Vizard (approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hajime Azrael

Hajime Azrael

Hajime Azrael - Vizard (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Hajime Azrael - Vizard (approved)   Hajime Azrael - Vizard (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:45 am

Name: Hajime, Azrael

Visual age: 24

Ex-Division: Ex-Captain of 6th Division

Appearance: Hajime Azrael - Vizard (approved) Yazoo

Personality: Azrael is admittedly old (or at least feels old even if there are people who are actually older than him). He often references his age as a joke or as a reason why people should not screw with him. Most people who know his age merely shrug it off as an old man reliving the ‘glory days’. Those who know him well know that him being alive, in the front, and still fighting means whatever skills he had in those ‘glory days’ obviously haven’t dulled much. Despite this he seems to prefer to resolve issues with conversation rather than through violence. It’s not that he hates fighting, he would just rather not have to do it. Because of this some of the newer Vizards call him lazy and cooky.

Azrael enjoys being a teacher to those who will listen to him. He has no issue with taking on a role of leadership, as long as he isn’t the big boss. He prefers to give council to leaders. Azrael has a weakness for birds, and often spends his time relaxing watching the sky. Some would say he’s daydreaming or sleeping like a lazy bum. But again those who know him tend to believe either he is pondering the future or brooding over his forced transformation.

On the other hand, under the influence of his hollow and his darker zampaktou, he is quite mad. As in insane. He will start talking to walls or objects like coats or things of that nature. In this state he can be quite violent and unstable. Those who know him well recognize the signs of when this madness begins to occur and become wary of him. During this state of madness he also seems to be in a constant state of agony over the death of his squad in Hueco Mundo and the betrayal of his former underlings. The first signs of this occurring involves his eyes changing colors constantly and a distinct unawareness of his surroundings.

He personally believes that all people have to walk the road that they are fated to walk, but he also believes that “we are shaped by fate, just as we shape it”.

Likes: Ravens, ancient ruins, old yet powerful artifacts (powerful in terms of kido amplification or use – he is not allowed to own or use these, only study), sparring (so long as it doesn’t get serious), teaching, wandering aimlessly, researching new kido techniques, confusing people

Dislikes: (in this order) His hollow, waking up, betrayal, forced violence, bad tasting food, being called or feeling useless

Background/History: Hajime Azrael’s history is known only to those who spend enough time in the shinigami library’s history section. His official records are missing (because he took them during a brief infiltration into the seiretei). But if one really looked there are hints as to who he is and was. The only other person who *might* actually know his history is the current captain of the 6th squad Ciaran Nihill.

Hajime Azrael entered into the Seiretei from Hokutan in West Rukongai (3rd district). He originally entered into the 9th division of the shinigami. There he thrived, proving to be very skilled at ‘persuading’ people to give up their secrets. During this time he rose eventually to 3rd seat through natural talents and hard work. However, it proved that while he was very effective at his job, his personality was not well suited to the work he did. It was only a few months after his promotion to third seat his personality changed. After investigations he began to return depressed and venture out alone for weeks. His reasons when asked were often that the duties he was performing were often monotonous. Several months later the 6th division Lieutenant died fighting a hollow. With this seat now open, he was transferred to it, having shown skills and an interest in the workings of the 6th division.

It was during his time as the Lieutenant that he achieved bankai. Once again his personality changed, but this time for the better. He became calm, less stressed, and more outgoing. He ceased to be a busybody and started to be a nicer Lieutenant rather than the harsh taskmaster he had become during his time in the 9th division. He made many friends during this time and was content with life. It was during this time that his captain died from a botched assassination attempt against the General Commander. Though he mourned the loss of his captain and friend, when he was asked if he would be willing to undergo tests to see if he could replace his captain, he accepted. His acceptance was based in that if another shinigami from a different division replaced his former captain, the good direction that the division was going in might be changed. He underwent 3 tests. The first was a puzzle, the second was a sparring match, and the third was a philosophical discussion. Regardless of the scores he received on the tests, it was shown that he passed. As captain he managed to find corruption amongst some of the individual squads within the Seiretei. Perhaps he was too good at what he did, because following a lead he found that one of the corrupt squads was in his division. His third and fourth seats, along with their squads, were conspiring to ‘remove’ some members of the Central 46. After capturing, and putting to trial these members of his squad, Azrael went into self imposed exile from shame.

A hundred years or so later he was contacted by his former Lieutenant who it turns out replaced him. He was asked to accompany and give council on a mission to hunt down some rogue shinigami who fled into Hueco Mundo. Azrael agreed to do so, if only to see what had changed and to see old friends. It was during this trip that he became a Vizard. During this mission he was charged with hunting down 3 of the rogue shinigami who had hidden themselves within the Forest of Menos. It was here, when they had just finished killing the rogue shinigami, that they were attacked by a group of adjuchas. Rather than destroying the adjuchas or being slaughtered themselves the adjuchas vanished into a mist. Azrael was the only one who escaped the mist, but he was too late. He, like those in his squad had been infected by the hollows. Unlike those under his command, he was able to fight off the hollow who was trying to possess his body. Unfortunately for the others, they became puppets for the adjuchas who made them kill each other, leaving them just enough consciousness for them to see what they were doing to each other. After the death of his squad, it was then that the adjuchas left, believing all of their prey were dead. The hollow in his mind, having been defeated, been denied its amusement, and being forced with its new imprisonment began to go insane.

Having succeeded in his mission but failed to protect his new squad he returned to his former Lieutenant, gave his report, and then returned to the Seiretei. However he did not receive a warm welcome there, as it seemed he was to be executed for his ‘infection’. But he refused to accept this, and left the Seiretei, fighting his way out. It was only after this that his inner hollow had become completely insane. Several hundred years later he was found by a man just like him calling himself Kuro. Having lost interest the feeling of being alone in the world with this blessed curse, he accepted to meet him. Perhaps there was a way to keep him from going insane just as his inner hollow had.

Last edited by Hajime Azrael on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Hajime Azrael - Vizard (approved)   Hajime Azrael - Vizard (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:55 pm

It seems fine to me.
Only thing that bothers me is the relative age difference. 3000 years an approximate time of 1/2 the recorded history of the human race (so far Wink ) yet he looks 24?

Visual age to real age has to have some relative difference. Approximately 10 visual age years to 1 real age year ratio. More or less.

Ex:

He looks 24, but is an approximate 250-300 year old.

Old man yama is much younger(i believe), yet he looks like he looks like an old fairy-tale wizard Razz
Back to top Go down
Hajime Azrael

Hajime Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Hajime Azrael - Vizard (approved)   Hajime Azrael - Vizard (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:15 pm

ok I'll make the change for the age and the change for the time periods in the story. I also forgot to add something in his personality, so if you could check that I would appreciate it, so people don't get lost when he acts a certain way.
Back to top Go down
Hajime Azrael

Hajime Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Hajime Azrael - Vizard (approved)   Hajime Azrael - Vizard (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Also I hope that I will be allowed to take the Amatsu Kami position or the Sukai kami, whichever is perferrable by people, cause while he likes to help people and teach... he is mad.
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Hajime Azrael - Vizard (approved)   Hajime Azrael - Vizard (approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:20 pm

Okay seems good

APPROVED

Please register your zanpaktou and your mask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hajime Azrael - Vizard (approved)   Hajime Azrael - Vizard (approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hajime Azrael - Vizard (approved)
Page 1 of 1