Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vincent Fair(Vizard) (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent

Vincent

Vincent Fair(Vizard) (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Vincent Fair(Vizard) (Approved)   Vincent Fair(Vizard) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:28 pm

Name: Vincent Fair

Visual age: 25

Ex-Division:Ex- 5th squad lieutenant

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Vincent is a person who doesn't like to be caged up and likes to be free. He loves to fight and practice with his sword. He loves to laugh and to make people laugh, but that always got him into trouble. Vincent is a free willing, carefree person, who just likes to have fun.

Background/History:
In the real world Vincent died at a very young age, because of that he doesn't have any memories of living on earth. All his memories were that of living in Soul Society. He was taken in by an old man named Horan. They lived in the outskirts of Rukongai, were there was really no body residing there. Horan taught him at a young age the ways of the sword, he would all ways say "To make it in this world you need a strong heart, mind, and a good set of sword skills." Vincent would train day in and day out, under his masters teachings. Then one day his master disappeared and only left a note saying Live free my boy, and don't live in a cage, remember go with what your heart tells you.

After that day Vincent left that home and went on a journey. This journey would lead him all around Soul Society and later into the Academy. While in the academy, Vincent, would take great time in sharping his sword skills, this however would lead to him not being good at kido spells. Even though he wasn't good at kido he would graduate after taking the exam twice.

After graduating the academy he was put into the 5th squad, but at a low level. This however just motivated him to prove to the others that he was strong, and that Horan's sword technique is the strongest. He would then take a mission with the 5th squad lieutenant, this mission was said to be difficult and that of a lieutenant class mission. The mission objective was that of exterminating a huge amount of hollows with a high level of energy. This would lead to be disastrous, as when they got to the location there were many shinigami killed. Vincent had asked the lieutenant if he should call for back up, and he replied saying We are the back up Vincent. As the fight continued, more and more hollows kept showing up. The fight would lead to the lieutenant having to sacrifice his life in order to save Vincent's life.
Vincent sat frozen glaring at the dead corps of his lieutenant, frozen still he heard someone, this someone was his zanpaktou. This voice kept calling out to him and saying Masubi, scared Vincent called out to Masubi. With the power he just released he thought he could avenge his dead lieutenant. Even with his zanpaktuo released, it wasn't enough to kill all the hollows. Vincent would retreat and call for back up, and that back up was the 5th squad captain. Vincent was amazed at how strong the captain was and at that moment he said to himself, I'm going to get that strong, no matter what.

And then 1 year later Vincent would fill the empty position of lieutenant. He would serve at that position for many years until he went on a mission to earth where he meet a certain someone. This man was named Inazuma Kuro, and he gave Vincent an offer. That offer was the power to become stronger, when this was said to him, Vincent thought of the letter that Horan left. That was the day that Vincent became free from the cage, with a strong heart, mind, and damn good sword skills. With the training under Kuro he would learn and master Bankai and would be granted the strength of a mask.
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Fair(Vizard) (Approved)   Vincent Fair(Vizard) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:41 pm

where do i know you from? approved
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Vincent

Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Fair(Vizard) (Approved)   Vincent Fair(Vizard) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:09 pm

You mean the picture?
((what vizard positions are open?))
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Fair(Vizard) (Approved)   Vincent Fair(Vizard) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:21 pm

from 3rd down
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Fair(Vizard) (Approved)   Vincent Fair(Vizard) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Could i have the 3rd seat position Sukai Kami?
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Fair(Vizard) (Approved)   Vincent Fair(Vizard) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:32 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Fair(Vizard) (Approved)   Vincent Fair(Vizard) (Approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vincent Fair(Vizard) (Approved)
Page 1 of 1