Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Payaso Real (arrancar) (approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

Payaso Real (arrancar) (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Payaso Real (arrancar) (approved)   Payaso Real (arrancar) (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Name: Payaso Real

Real Age: 25

Arrancar

Appearance: A tall (6'4") and incredibly skinny man. He is lanky, long-limbed, and not very muscular. His hair is bright green and he is cleanshaven, and his eyes are hazel but with a bright green outline around the iris. His hollow hole is directly over his heart, and he wears the remnants of his hollow mask, which resembles the top left part of a tragedy mask, on the top of his head. Payaso wears a standard Espada uniform, but has customized it to have a design of alternating black and white diamonds, like the costume he wore in his lifetime.

Personality: A bit quirky, Payaso has a unique sense of humor that often leaves others confused and/or mechanically laughing along with him. He is lighthearted and often does not take things very seriously, as if the universe itself was a big joke. While he doesn't mind having underlings, he doesn't really order them around; he keeps them to be an audience of his performance, and prefers to work by himself. This would be fine, except he has a hard time motivating himself to do things and needs to be constantly reminded. Once he starts working, however, he makes sure that the job gets done. When he has to fight, his teasing becomes more subdued, especially if he is fighting a powerful opponent. Despite this seriousness, his movements and attacks still retain a hint of playfulness, and he likes to torment opponents who are weaker than him. As the moment of his opponent's death draws near, Payaso prepares to deliver a punchline/pun right before his opponent is killed.

Background: In life Payaso was the court jester for a king and his lords. He and the king's daughter were childhood friends and had feelings for each other. One day, the princess falls into a river, and Payaso rescues her. One of the lords, who disliked Payaso and wished to marry the princess, went immediately to the castle and told the king that the jester was wooing his daughter in the woods. Furious, the king has Payaso imprisoned and tortured. The lord visits his cell and tells him of his plans to marry and deflower the princess; Payaso is executed the following day.
The intense feelings of hatred and despair Payaso felt transformed him into a hollow. He ate more and more hollows and became stronger, eventually gaining the strength to break off his mask and become an Arrancar.

Innate Ability: Cuerdas de Energia
An ability where Payaso releases a burst of reiatsu, like a shotgun blast. Each shot is small and shaped like a cord, and the ability has tremendous penetrating power, making it able to obliterate almost all barriers/defenses. Because this ability requires a lot of energy to generate force, Payaso must wait 2 turns before using it again.

Last edited by Payaso Real on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Payaso Real (arrancar) (approved)   Payaso Real (arrancar) (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:12 pm

Never mind

Last edited by Payaso Real on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Question already answered)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Payaso Real (arrancar) (approved)   Payaso Real (arrancar) (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Sigh. Told you to read the topics in Hueco Mundo didn't I?

This RP doesn't have the Hougyoku. The arrancars in this game are just powerful hollows that broke off their own masks.
Also, even if you are allowed to be the fourth Espada, (which I am sure they will allow you), you will need to make some topic in Hueco Mundo since currently Taios Sol and Lyca are looking for other Arrancars to add to the espada. (Since there are only three so far.)

Just though this information might help.
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Payaso Real (arrancar) (approved)   Payaso Real (arrancar) (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:02 pm

About the special ability.

Please elaborate on its actual damage and range.

So far it states it "fires multiple shots" hence hard to dodge, "break though barriers", and can be used "every 2 turns".
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Payaso Real (arrancar) (approved)   Payaso Real (arrancar) (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Payaso's "Cuerdas de Energia" only affects barriers/defenses composed of reiatsu, so it does no real damage to an opponent. However, the force of the attack leaves the opponent stunned for 1 turn.

As for range, "Cuerdas de Energia" can shoot straight 100 yards as a maximum reach, but only if the cords are clumped together in a 4x4 yard area. Payaso can also release the cords from his body in every direction, but the range of this attack is only 4 yards. It can be used by Payaso to break out of barriers/seals that are placed on or surrounding him. So the more spread out the cords are, the smaller the distance the attack can reach.

Last edited by Payaso Real on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Payaso Real (arrancar) (approved)   Payaso Real (arrancar) (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Seems fair.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Payaso Real (arrancar) (approved)   Payaso Real (arrancar) (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Thanks! I'll start working on the Resurrecion.

Should I also post a new topic on Hueco Mundo? If it's possible, I would like to be the Cuarta Espada, once everything has been taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Payaso Real (arrancar) (approved)   Payaso Real (arrancar) (approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Payaso Real (arrancar) (approved)
Page 1 of 1