Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Payaso Real's Resurrection (approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

Payaso Real's Resurrection (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Payaso Real's Resurrection (approved)   Payaso Real's Resurrection (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Name: Araña Voraz

Release Phrase: Snare...

Represent: Spider

Element: Reiatsu

Sealed Description: A green one-handed longsword, with a black and white grip.On the bottom of the pommel is a fist-sized skull wearing a black and green jester hat. The sword has a point, but is cylindrical in shape and has no blade on it. However, Payaso can run reiatsu threads across the sword whenever he holds it, giving the sword reiatsu "blades" all around it. The blades disappear when Payaso is not holding his sword by the grip. Payaso wears his sword on his right hip, with the hilt facing down.

Released Description: Payaso's body is covered in an exoskeleton armor that has a design of alternating black and green diamonds on its surface. The armor has small spikes sprouting all over it, and from a growth on his back sprouts 6 long arms with large hands and incredibly long and thin fingers. His mask now covers his face, forming a combination of half a happy mask and the other half of a sad mask; the mask has 8 eye slots, 4 on each side of the face, for his 8 eyes (which appear during the transformation). His eyes and fingertips turn bright green, as does his reiatsu when it is released. His threads are also bright green (though almost invisible to the naked eye) and he can create a total of 100 reiatsu threads of indefinite length from his digits and the spikes on his armor. (In his normal form, Payaso can only generate ten reiatsu threads from his fingers, and they can only sense spiritual energy or wrap themselves around objects - unless he uses Alambre Hoja. When he's holding his sword, he only has 5 threads available for use.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Telaraña De Manipulación
Using his reiatsu threads, Payaso can gain control of an opponent's reiatsu and thus manipulate that opponent like a marionette. Payaso can then use the opponent's body as he wishes; he can go in for the kill immediately or be more creative, such as manipulating the opponent's reiatsu and techniques and attacking other enemies as so. This technique can only affect one person, and Payaso cannot release that person until the ability disappears on its own. If his opponent has run out of reiatsu, then Payaso can no longer use this technique on that person. Takes 2 turns to prepare the reiatsu threads. Control lasts for 5 turns, and cooldown 10 turns.
A person trapped by Telaraña De Manipulación can break out of it. In order to do so, they must concentrate on breaking the hold, building up their reiatsu output until the strings tear from controlling so much reiatsu. However, this would require 2 turns before the strings tear. If the person can at least avoid fatal wounds and not have their concentration broken, then the technique will be broken.

Techniques:
Esquivar:
Using his reiatsu threads, Payaso can heighten his senses to the absolute max and "feel" the movement of his opponent's reiatsu, thus able to predict his opponent's next move with a high probability of dodging it. This technique is ineffective if Payaso cannot dodge the attack (e.g. it covers too large an area for him to escape fast enough). Instant, lasts 4 turns, cooldown 2 turns.

Alambre Hoja:
Payaso increases the reiatsu output in his threads, turning them into uber-sharp wires that alone can cut through 3 feet of concrete, but when intertwined can cut an entire skyscraper in half. Instant, lasts for 5 turns, cooldown 5 turns. In his Resurrection form, Payaso can use Alambre Hoja on up to 50 threads. Payaso can use this technique in his sealed state as well, but it requires 2 turns to prepare.

Cero Dirigido:
Payaso can use his threads like guiding rails, running his cero through them so that he can shoot a cero from any angle he wishes. He cannot shoot multiple ceros at once, but he can shoot 2 ceros from two threads at the same time. If he does this, however, he must wait 2 turns before he can shoot a cero again. In his Resurrection form, however, Payaso can shoot up to 4 ceros at once, but still has the 2 turns cooldown.

Last edited by Payaso Real on Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Sotaicho/admin
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Payaso Real's Resurrection (approved)   Payaso Real's Resurrection (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:54 pm

i like this idea. its clever and powerful.

one thing to change however. you cannot make your ultimate ability inescapable. nothing is inescapable. you can state how strong someone must be to break from it or what they must do, and you can call it near impossible. but not actually impossible.

after that this is approved
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Payaso Real's Resurrection (approved)   Payaso Real's Resurrection (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:16 pm

OK, I'll clarify the ultimate ability.

A person trapped by Telaraña De Manipulación can break out of it. In order to do so, they must concentrate on breaking the hold, building up their reiatsu output until the strings tear from controlling so much reiatsu. However, this would require 2 turns before the strings tear. If the person can at least avoid fatal wounds and not have their concentration broken, then the technique will be broken
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Sotaicho/admin
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Payaso Real's Resurrection (approved)   Payaso Real's Resurrection (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:26 pm

good. i like it. Obviously someone super goodding it. like a sotaicho or 1st espada spilling all his reitsu would break it also. But a normal captain would have to go through the process.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Payaso Real's Resurrection (approved)   Payaso Real's Resurrection (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:31 pm

Thanks. Can I be made the Cuarta Espada?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Sotaicho/admin
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Payaso Real's Resurrection (approved)   Payaso Real's Resurrection (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:58 pm

i approve you for this position but please ask the head of your race about getting the rank officially
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Payaso Real's Resurrection (approved)   Payaso Real's Resurrection (approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Payaso Real's Resurrection (approved)
Page 1 of 1