Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Masubi (Approved)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent

Vincent

Masubi (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Masubi (Approved)   Masubi (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:02 pm

Name: Masubi

Manifestation:Masubi takes the appearance of a Man, wearing a kimono. Also Masubi has two black wings sprouting out from his back.

Release Phrase:Incinerate, Masubi
Family:Fire

Level: bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: Zanpaktou stays in release state

Shikai: The shikai takes the form of very long Katana.
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: Other then it being really sharp, this sword has the ability, when Masubi cuts something, that something catches on fire.This ability doesn't need to be activated, this sword has that ability, and the sword it self isnt covered in flames.
(*Note, I don't mean that what it cuts gets engulfed in flames, just were it cuts a black flame appears and its not easy to stop it.)

Hikaranai honoo(flame without light) -When Bankai is performed, two black featured wings appear from the back of the wielder and the blade turns to the color of black.

Bankai Ability: When Bankai is release, the wielder is granted with a huge amount of speed and strength.
Also in Bankai, the wielder is still granted the ability of his shikai.

Pillars of Hell:The wielder, with his command , can have multiple black fire pillars shoot from the ground.3-post cool down

Diablo's slash:The wielder is able to fire slices of his black fire at will.1-post cool down

Last edited by Vincent on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

Masubi (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masubi (Approved)   Masubi (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:22 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

Masubi (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masubi (Approved)   Masubi (Approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Hold up a second. First off the bankai "abilities" seem to be split between an ability and 2 techs.

While the first ability would be logically considered an ability since it is passive and does not have to be actually activated, the other two are techniques. They are actually controlled by the wielder's command and will. Thus we need a cooldown so you can't just spam those techniques.

But that also leaves you with another technique you can use so you can think of another technique to use. Remember, it can also just be a shikai's technique if you want.
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

Masubi (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masubi (Approved)   Masubi (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:42 am

Ok, I added the cool down to the bankai skills, tell me if there enough time.
Also I put the shikai's ability on the bankai's ability too.
Back to top Go down
Hajime Azrael

Hajime Azrael

Masubi (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masubi (Approved)   Masubi (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:08 am

Vincent, you never put what your bankai's name is, just thought you should add that in.
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

Masubi (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masubi (Approved)   Masubi (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:21 am

Oh yea thank you for noticing that I had forgotten to do the bankai name, its fixed now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

Masubi (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masubi (Approved)   Masubi (Approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:02 pm

So is this approved?
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

Masubi (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masubi (Approved)   Masubi (Approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:11 pm

Oh yeah, it was approved after you made those changes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Masubi (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masubi (Approved)   Masubi (Approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masubi (Approved)
Page 1 of 1