Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pkbaldy

Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar   Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:18 am

Name: Alasster Van Lautlos

Real Age: Real Age is 248, Visual Age is 24.

Appearance: Alasster is 6'1 and weights 83kgs and his numero tattoo is placed in his left palm
Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar Commission____Soko_Tachimaki_by_Geofffffff

Personality: As a human Alasster was a loving caring person who was very loud and wanted to get along with everyone after sacrificing himself for the love of his life knowing he can never go back to what he was became emotionless therefore not caring for anyone and not having any emotion for anyone or anything. The only thing Alasster enjoys is the exact thing that had killed him, electricity. He doesn't talk much in our out of battle he either gets the job done or doesn't fight them at all.

History: Alasster was born and raised by a normal family which normal jobs. Alasster's childhood was just like everyone else's, hang out with friends and place games. After finishing school he got a job working as an electrician and Alasster enjoyed his job a lot. After leaving school at the age of 16 and getting the job it only took him 3 months to learn everything about it being a natural in the physics department. Alasster enjoyed making things at home and made them run by electricity.

Upon the day of Alasster's death he was working on a power-line with his Co-workers as the love of his life came to get him lunch. He got down from the power pole and walked towards her. At that same time one of Alasster's Co-workers lost his balance and breaking off the electrical wire which sprung towards Alasster and his wife. Alasster immediately noticed it coming towards her and dashed at her and pushed her out of the way as he turned his head as the electrical wire was already wrapped around him. In an instant Alasster was shocked being killed instantly. But his body didn't rise to heaven or to hell his soul stayed on earth to forever protect his wife from harm. But not long after a Shinigami had came to send him to soul society but before he could he was ambushed and killed by the hollow who attacked Alasster and sent him to Hueco Mundo.

Alasster didn't represent as any animal type hollow but he did have 2 large metal rods sticking out of his head which could charge electricity at will. He used this to charge up and shoot a lightning bolt killing other hollows so he could feed. Alasster didn't talk for the first 50 years and the first word he said since being to Hueco Mundo was 'what the f**k.' which he used when he was transformed into a Menos. And then again after another 70 years turning into an Adjuchas which looked like a buffed up version of his first hollow form.

For the next 7 years Alasster continued to dominate the other hollows and was noticed by Aizen as a powerful team member. It was the first time Alasster had answered to someone else and he knew if he didn't answer correctly he would die mercifully to the hands of Aizen. Alasster said yes to joining Aizens team and he became an Arrancar. After breaking out of the Hougyoku seal
Alasster was given an outfit and his sword which was beside him when it was broken. The shape of the sword was the same as his head in hollow form and adjuchas form and Alasster knew what it could do. After the death of Aizen, Alasster left Los Nachos and trained in different areas of Hueco Mundo training his swordsmanship and resurrection abilities for the next 100 years now returning to the place where he became an Arrancar.

Innate Ability:
Electrico Palpar ( Electric Feel ) (0-2 Turns Charge, 1 Turn Cooldown)-
Electrico Palpar is used when Alasster grips his seal Zanpakutou with both hands and charges a large amount of electricity. Depending on how long he charges it for is how powerful it is. Though if one of his hards is released from the grip the charge is cancelled. When upon releasing the charge Alasster points the middle of the blade at the target shooting off it directly at half the speed of a lightning bolt (68,000 MPH).

Last edited by Pkbaldy on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar   Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:39 am

This character creation is unique...he is the only man who has shown wearing espada arrancar uniform...
Back to top Go down
Pkbaldy

PostSubject: Re: Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar   Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:42 am

It doesn't say Arrancar outfit... Its just an outfit so he isn't naked?
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar   Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:46 am

But it looks like an arrancar one Wink
Back to top Go down
Pkbaldy

PostSubject: Re: Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar   Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:49 am

Well of course but you intended that it gave me instant rank of an Espada but the outfits are for all Arrancar that are under the duty of Aizen. But there all modified in there own way. I wonder who the designer for them all are Razz Well waiting on approval ^^
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar   Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:53 am

Hmm,you should know that the storyline is after 100 years of Aizen's inevitable defeat
Back to top Go down
Pkbaldy

PostSubject: Re: Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar   Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:55 am

Oh it is... Damn >.< Well i'm going to have to change my years around Razz
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar   Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:35 am

[quote=\"Tsuyoshi Yoshio\"]Hmm,you should know that the storyline is after 100 years of Aizen\'s inevitable defeat[/quote]

Can you point me to where you got this from? Because I don\'t remember ever reading this anywhere. I was under the impression that Aizen never existed. So far the other Arrancars on this site have just pulled off their masks at some period of time and there has never been an organization in Hueco Mundo.

So if I am correct then you are going to have to change that last paragraph. And also, souls that are consumed by a hollow disappear, not turn into hollows. Besides that, the rest looks good.

Last edited by Zafaron Uriuc on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar   Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:38 am

Hmm,if I remember well someone of the admins said it...
Back to top Go down
Hotaru

Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar   Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:42 am

Kokugen and Shikimou both said this.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar   Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:44 am

Huh, but it seems that all of the Arrancars have been ignoring anything to do with Aizen. I'll send them a PM seeing if it is still like that.
Back to top Go down
Pkbaldy

PostSubject: Re: Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar   Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Umm so please dot point what i'm supposed to edit... Because i'm kind of confused at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Pkbaldy

PostSubject: Re: Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar   Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:02 am

Well i believe i have been waiting long enough for a simple question to be asked... So where does the idea of Aizen stand in the useless parts of a history? I don't think something like this will matter i don't plan on flashbacks about Aizen if i were to have flashbacks it would be about life before death.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar   Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:37 am

Ask the creators of the site
Back to top Go down
Pkbaldy

PostSubject: Re: Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar   Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:36 am

Bit hard to when i get told that i will be informed soon about a simple questions didnt think it would take this long.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar   Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:40 pm

I have explained multiple times in the chat that the only problem is that part of your backstory. The rest of it is perfectly fine. Pendragon has not been able to get on and thus I was not sure how to respond. Since it is kind of an important part of your backstory I need to be sure whether it actually makes sense or not.

However, if you want it so badly,

Approved (temporarily)

if it does need to be changed I will just tell you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar   Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alasster Lautlos - Arrancar
Page 1 of 1