Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alasster's Resurrection (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pkbaldy

Alasster's Resurrection (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Alasster's Resurrection (Finished)   Alasster's Resurrection (Finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:25 am

Name: Impacto

Release Phrase: Charge

Represent: No animal or Insect. Yet his ultimate move is represented by a cheetah.

Element: Lightning

Sealed Description: The same as the Zanpakutou in my character picture.

Released Description:The hollow material first spreads over Alasster's whole body except for his eyes, feet and hands. The material is very smooth with tiny holes around his whole body which held with making the electricity which flows through his body. His Zanpakutou grows to 15 feet with the handle in the middle of the two blades 13 feet up the sword. The sword is usually dug deep into the ground and is used as an achor to retreat himself back near the sword when he uses his signature attack.

Ultimate Ability/Attack:
Relámpago Guepardo-(1 post charge releases 10-15 objects and 10 post cooldown)Alasster breaks up reiatsu into several groups which grows quickly inside of his body. Alasster then releases these groups of reiatsu which creates lightning based reiatsu cheetahs. Alasster controls them through his mind seeings as the are apart of him. When coming into explosion it can be used defensively or offensively, when one of them explodes it blasts out a huge amount of lightning directly in the direction it was hit making a direct hit to someone very damaging.

Techniques:
Relámpago Espaciar-( No charge and 4 post cooldown)
This move is based around a sphere. Alasster quickly charges the lightning which flows through his body and when needed he releases it all at the same time blasting out lightning bolts in every direction imaginable but the further the target the less of the chance of this attack. And also the closer the target the higher the damage is. The radius of the attack is 25 feet.

Relámpago Dejar Sin Sentido-( 1 post charge, stun last 2 posts and 4 post cooldown)
Alasster charges a large amount of lightning into his right hand capable of stunning a living target for a certain amount of time. Alasster can release this at a distance hoping for a lucky hit. Instantly after connection with the lightning it slows down your reaction time and movement by times two. This effect doesn't last that long. It lasts for two posts which is long enough for Alasster to hopefully get on the edge.

Relámpago Sprintar-( No charge, 1 post cooldown)
Lightning charges quickly around Alasster's body as he can shoot himself off the ground directly what he is directly aiming at. He shoots himself off at the same speed as a lightning bolt from the sky. If Alasster hits the target it will deal a large amount of damage. If he misses he can instantly attract himself back to his blade so he doesn't fly off. The distance Alasster can travel in this attack is endless until he hits something or attracts himself back to his blade.

Last edited by Pkbaldy on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Correcting Abilities.)
Back to top Go down
Pkbaldy

PostSubject: Re: Alasster's Resurrection (Finished)   Alasster's Resurrection (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Okay, well this is fully done now. But please ignore the spelling and grammar errors, i haven't run a spell check yet because im on a laptop for a while.

Note: I don't spam from other members i would only enjoy admins comments until approval. If you got a problem with it PM an Admin or Me.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Alasster's Resurrection (Finished)   Alasster's Resurrection (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:43 pm

Well you can't make it that a direct hit with his ultimate attack is fatal. Maybe against a weak character but not against a strong character like a captain or another elite. Just double checking that you know that.

And how far can you fly with relampago sprintar? A long distance, short distance? And I can understand that you can pull yourself back to your sword at any time, but how does it work if you pull your sword back to you? Do you have to go full distance before you can retract it or can you stop in the middle and retract your sword to you? If you haven't decided I would recommend that you have to go full distance. Otherwise that attack could become a little over powered since you can already nearly spam it. Also, you can't actually move at the speed of a lightning bolt. Would be nearly impossible to dodge otherwise. Just write "very fast" or something.

And how large is the sphere of relampago espaciar?

Just give me some answers to those and I will approve it.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Alasster's Resurrection (Finished)   Alasster's Resurrection (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:00 pm

And with that,

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alasster's Resurrection (Finished)   Alasster's Resurrection (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alasster's Resurrection (Finished)
Page 1 of 1