Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3)) Empty
PostSubject: Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3))   Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:36 am

Captain Roga stood a top the room of his office. Staring up at the beautiful sky. Marveling at its freedom. His freedom. Slowly but surely he lost his focus. Not even noticing the wind dieing out around the Eighth squad barracks. His eyes locked shut as on his left hip the wind began to form a funnel. then slowly wrapping, and compressing into a shealthed blade. It's silver handle have a slightly glow to it even in the day time. Ranryou exhaled deeply, and then sighed. Focusing as he entered his inner world.

All throughout, and around Ranryou lay meadows. An open field of grass covering quite a large distance. Ranyou stood still with his eyes closed. There seemed to be no wind. That's till........

[/b]"Mizuchi."

the Captain half whispered half exhaled the name from between his lips. Almost instantly however the wind grow gentle. Seeming to wrap around Ranryou as his clothes, and hair swayed with the wind. From behind a man would slowly graze the ground. His feet floating over it in a gentle kind breeze. Ranryou didn't move in the least when the spirit of his Zanpakuto wrapped it's arms around him from behind. Letting them hang lossely before his chest. Ranryou only continued to look forward.

[/b]"So you've returned. What do you have to report?"

Ranryou cut his eyes back at the spirit. He seemed to have a sad expression on his face. The ribbons floating lossely around his body were simply highlighted by the silver, and green captain hoari. Ranryou himself didn;t know why Mizuchi found it funny to wear such a thing but he did. Tho it didn't have a division on the back. It simply made him look cool.

"You know Ranryou you sure have a way to Thanking someone for saving your tail. You didn't have to sneak around."

Ranryou simply continued standing in his spot. his eyes once again closed, and nothing said.

"Yes Mizuchi. Well done. Take a rest for now. You've done a great job. Thanks."

Ranryou snapped out of his trance just in time to notice the arrival of his fellow Captain. Here to finish exactly what they started back at the 3rd division.

[/b]"Welcome Cpatain. glad you were able to make it."[b][b]
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3))   Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:57 pm

Zafaron walked into Roga's office. It had a certain feel to it that he couldn't place at first. Finally he realized. It was calm in the room. Much calmer then his office usually was, you could almost taste the tranquility. Oh well, time to break that tranquility. He honestly didn't care if this next debate would end in yelling and other non-tranquil things. He was just going to oppose it with all of his might. And if he couldn't change his mind, well he could at least bring it up when he talked to Captain Pendragon.

"Hello Captain Roga. I thank you for allowing me to... discuss this idea with you. Are you going to explain how you think that a tournament is even possible, let alone a good idea?"

He didn't care if he sounded curt, he just wanted this over with so that he could talk with the Sotaicho.

(crap post is crap.)
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3))   Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:32 pm

As it would be Ranryou was correct. Other then placing the idea for a tornament out there in the open he also tested the level of Captain Uriuc. If he would have agreed then that would mean he wasn't of the Captain's level yet. Seeing as something like that is both dangerous, and pointless. However.........

"I don't think it's a good idea. I simply wished to see where your head was at in this matter Captain. So for that forgive me. However, my earlier plan is the most logical, and would have the best results. Tho a tornament would be interesting it could go bad at anytime. Disreguard my foolishness Captain.

Ranryou opened his eyes, and took a long look at his fellow Captain. He was quite the individual. One of the few Ranryou himself found interesting. Tho all the Captain's were wonderful people Ranryou could lie when he himself didn't like some of them. Some seemed more like children then Captains but that was not his job. They could do as they wished. Ranryou himself simply wanted to get things moving. Something to get him out of Soul Society. Sometimes he elt so cramped.

"Captain. What would you suggest we do then. Seeing as this is mainly about your own squad members? I don;t mind bringing in my rookies, and working together with you to better them. Improvement is something we must always strive for. Or else we find ourselves died."
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3))   Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:15 pm

((find ourselves died? lol))

Zafaron just stared at him for a moment after that pronouncement. His face showed a look of pure incredulity. Captain Roga had been just testing him? He had gotten all irritated and worried over nothing? No words could come to him for a minute. Then slowly a grin appeared on his face. He threw back his head and let out a roar of laughter.

"You got me good Captain Roga. To think you had just been testing me." He laughed again amused at the whole event. "And I hope you will forgive me for actually believing that you would think that would be a good idea. You just were so serious that I couldn't think that it was something else. Perhaps I am going to have to keep an eye on you from no on." He chuckled again at the idea to show that he wasn't being at all serious.

He then finally calmed down. "As for the earlier plan, I still think it would work great. If you would like to help out and bring your own rookies as well then it would also be helpful. It would allow both companies to see how other groups fight. Give them all a chance to work with a group other then their usual one. They can exchange tips and tricks, and be able to protect each other. And of course, having you help supervise would make the entire operation move smoother."

Altogether, Zafaron was just relieved that he wouldn't have to get into a long debate about what to do. This time they were all on the same page and would be able to continue the plan. "Is there anything else you would like to discuss or shall we just bring the idea to Captain Pendragon for approval?"
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3))   Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:02 am

Captain Roga slightly narrowed his eyes, and slit him in the direction of his fellow Captain. HIs eyes dry, and dark as he spoke the next few words.

"Where do you want to hold this little session. Here in the safety of Soul Society or somewhere else? Your next answer will determine my involvement."

Ranryou didn't really wanna leave the Soul Society. That much spiritual prssure in one area outside of home would prove quite dangerous. Tho if this plan got approved then he would be forced by his pride, and heart to accept the honor.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3))   Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:59 am

((So he goes from wanting to leave the Soul Society to not wanting to leave? He changes his mind fast.))

Zafaron raised his eyebrows slightly at the question. He would have thought that it was perfectly obvious that it had to be outside of soul society.

"Of course it would be outside the Soul Society. There is no way something like this could be held here. Very few hollows even enter the Rukongai due to fear of getting killed. Large groups are even rarer. And after Captain Tetsuo, Captain Yoshio, and Captain Vestor annihilated that large group, it would be awhile before they get the nerve or hunger to attack again. The only way we could get them here is to spread hollow bait, and I would not be allowed to do that nor would I wish to. The repercussions of using hollow bait can be terrible and dangerous."

"It would have to be done either in the human world or at the very furthest outskirts of Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo would probably have the largest turnout and would have stronger hollows to really show the rookies how weak they are. But either would bring a large number of hollows. Just sensing that much spirit energy in one place without the fear of the entire force of the Soul Society would be too much of a treat for them to ignore. Just by standing still we could get a fair number."

"However, I would still prefer Hueco Mundo. We could just camp ourselves right next to a Garganta. It would allow us to easily send people back to the Soul Society that have been injured or allow us an exceedingly quick retreat if the numbers become too dangerous for the rookies. And as I said earlier, if any really strong hollows come then we can demonstrate to the rookies why they need to train more. Of course, that is more to help my group then yours since yours seems to be pretty good with following orders."
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3))   Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:51 pm

Tho he didn't like the idea of going to Hucho Mundo with Rookies he himself couldn't deny that it was a solid plan. However. If the Gargata for any reason closed shut they would be in for quite a fight. There were still unknown enemies within the hollow plane. Ranryou himself had only been there once before. Having to retrieve, and bring back a Shinigami who for some reason the hollows wanted. It ws later found it she was slowly becoming one. Central 46 ordered her Captain, Ranryou himself, to kill the girl. He did not because of there power, but because she was in pain, and begged him to kill her. Mizuchi gave her a silent peaceful death. Ranryou still to this day hadn't forgiven himself.

Ranryou didn't notice he had slipped into his own world. THinking hard. His eyes open, and seemingly out of focus. His expression had to tell of pure sorrow, and disappointment. Even his fellow Captain could tell that.

"Yes I agreed with you Captain. And you have the full support of the Eighth Division. However I would like to have my Mass Reinforcement Division to be at stand by. Just in case something goes wrong. I'll leave Captain Yoshio in charge while I'm away."

The following words that came from his mouth were not a suggestion but a demand. He wouldn't leave them to deal with everything on there own. If anything went rong or at any sigh of trouble his Squad would rush in, and retrive them all. It wasn't a question, or up for decussion.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3))   Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:38 pm

Zafaron merely shrugged in response. He had no problem with there being reinforcements and he certainly was not going to stop the other captain from doing what he wanted. If it made everyone safer and helped ease everyone's worries, the better for it.

"I find that perfectly acceptable Captain Roga. You aren't going to hear any complaints from me about making all of us safer. Though we better just double check with Captain Yoshio that he would be okay with being place in charge. He might want to join our group personally. But we can do that after we talk with the Sotaicho."

He was basically ignoring the other captain's melancholy demeanor. Everyone had their own memories and often times they were not good ones. Something had probably triggered Roga's thoughts of something in the past and it would be foolish to ask him about it. It was not his business at all.

"Well I guess we can then talk with the Sotaicho now. Hopefully he will be able to see us." He would be surprised if Captain Pendragon didn't see them. It was rare that two captains would request approval of something.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3))   Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:51 pm

Ranryou slightly nodded his head, and walked to his office window.

"it will be interesting to see how he takes to his plan. Hopefully he will be up for game."

Ranryou closed his eyes once again, and simply stood still for a moment. Shortly after a soft breeze catching his frame. Swaying his uniform back and forth slightly before dieing down. It came with it a sweet scent. Honey as it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3))   Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:47 pm

Zafaron decided that he didn't feel like dealing with the other captain being mysterious. "I will go to the Sotaicho and bring up the idea to him. If you have anything that needs to be finished here you can do so while I begin the discussion. After all, if it is approved we are going to need to prepare a lot." He walked to the door and exited. If the other captain had something he wanted to do, then he could get it done. Meanwhile, Zafaron would go to talk to the Sotaicho until Roga caught up again.

He hoped that the other captain wouldn't think that he was being rude. He just knew that it would be a ton of work to get everything working for this plan and he wanted to begin the preparations as soon as possible. It was just the way he was, he liked getting any work out of his way as quickly as he could. And that meant that staring out through a window wasn't helping anyone, as far as he knew. At the very least it wasn't helping Zafaron at the moment. Instead, walking towards the first company barracks was.

((Exiting to First))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3))   Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lousy Subordinates ((Part 3))
Page 1 of 1