Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5) (Subplot begins!)

Go down 
+2
Tsuyoshi Yoshio
Zafaron Uriuc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5)    (Subplot begins!) Empty
PostSubject: Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5) (Subplot begins!)   Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5)    (Subplot begins!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:07 pm

Zafaron walked out of the Garganta into the Menos Forest followed closely by Captain Roga and Captain Yoshio. Behind them came a large platoon of rookies from the eleventh and eighth company. On the other side of the garganta, Roga's Reinforcement Division patiently waited for any sign that they would be needed. It seemed that the extra precaution had calmed several of the rookies that otherwise may have declined joining the expedition. Some of them seemed nervous, others were excited, and some just seemed to feel that it didn't matter what they did since they were strong enough to kill anything that attacked. It was that last group that Zafaron especially hoped that he would be able to change during this mission.

He had explained to all of the rookies that their job was to battle and defeat any hollows that approached the garganta. However, they were also supposed to retreat if things became too hectic. The three captains and a few of the other higher ranked shinigami were there to make sure they could help any of the rookies that got in over their heads. Zafaron knew that some of them would, and hopefully the experience would be enough to get them to realize that they were not all that. Then they, hopefully, would start training more so that one day they would actually be strong enough to fight these creatures later.

It would be interesting to see which hollows would come. Probably several of the weaker ones who were starved for want of energy would come. Even though they knew it was suicide, for them it would be worth the risk of antagonizing the captains. They would be the ones best suited to fight the rookies. Their hastiness and rash movements would allow them to be defeated, but also show the rookies the errors in their own fighting styles. Also give them a good idea of what a regular hollow's powerlevel would be like.

The hollows that were of medium power would probably not show up. They were not desperate enough to take the bait of all of the energy, and knew that they would probably be killed by the captains if they attacked. Zafaron had already seen several of them vacate the area when they entered through the garganta. They actually would have been the problem group as the arrogant rookies would probably have challenged them and gotten killed quickly. That was at least one problem that was immediately avoided.

Then there were the powerful hollows. His rookies would probably be stupid enough to attack them but would quickly realize that they were in major trouble. And then the captains would be able to step in and save them right as they were going to get themselves killed. It would also be good practice for the captains who had mostly had to fight with paperwork recently rather than actual hollows. Would also be a good example for the rookies of how to fight on a higher level. Might actually make them listen to their captains more during lectures.

There were still risks in this plan and some of the rookies might get themselves injured/killed. But any battle against hollows had risks. At least those risks would be decreased since there were high ranked shinigami to watch out for problems.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5) (Subplot begins!)   Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5)    (Subplot begins!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:38 pm

Yoshio let out a long sigh,as he was walking out from the Garganta "I am glad we finally arrived,captains." he exclaimed with relief.If there was one thing he hated,that was the common fear of heights.Within a moment's notice his expression changed as he stared the trees made of a silvery material.They extended so high,that he couldn't even see where their height ended.

He turned at his squad and unfolded a paper "My fellow subordinates,this is not only an exercise to prove your battle capabilities in the battlefield but also your teamwork between all of you.Each of you will form a ten-man team and will scour from any hollows.Should you find any hollows that are above Gillian level,return back to me,at once!Am I understood?" he put his letter back to his shinigami clothes' right pocket.

The members of the 3rd squad bowed with acknowledgment of his orders and charged towards the forest's shadows.Yoshio headed towards an nearby tree and lied his back on its base.He took a quick stare of the captains and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5) (Subplot begins!)   Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5)    (Subplot begins!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:49 pm

At first Zafaron just stood around watching his rookies fight. They were doing okay at first, much better then he had expected actually. It seemed that once they actually got into battle mode they could fight decently. They could of course get much better but it seemed that he would at least be able to send them out on missions in the future without being too worried. There main problem just seemed to be that they normally couldn't access battle mode that easily. However, his biggest worry seemed to be occurring, as they killed a few hollows their egos became larger and larger.

However, he didn't need to worry for long. As the weaker hollows were destroyed, a shadow fell where they were fighting. Through the forest came a large gillian menos slowly moving towards a crowd of his rookies. He heard a few of them laughing at how slow it was and wondering how quickly it would take them to kill it. He rolled his eyes at their antics, they obviously had no idea what they were dealing with. He watched them run forward, swords at the ready.

Each one of them slashed into the giant hollow doing tiny scratches worth of damage. The Gilian almost completely ignored them. All it did was kick his leg forward. The rookies were taken completely by surprise and knocked flying through the air. Zafaron watched as one of them crashed hard into a tree while the others bounced painfully off the ground. Slowly the got to their feet as the menos continued to march forward.

Zafaron smiled and flash stepped in front of the group. One of them yelled at him not to interfere. Zafaron just ignored him, the fact that they were still trying to order him around just showed how stupid they really were. He could sense what was going to occur due to the build up of the hollow's spirit energy. With a powerful roar the menos released a large cero at the group. The rookies cried in fear as they suddenly realized the danger they were in. Zafaron waited until the last possible second, until they were completely terrified, before suddenly smashing the cero with his fist.

The diverted cero flew to the side and exploded leaving a crater in the ground. Zafaron looked down at the petrified rookies solemnly. "Do you see why I constantly tell you to train. What would you have done if I wasn't around? No don't answer, here is the answer. You would have been killed. There are things in this world that you have never seen that are many times more powerful than you. If you slack off, you will just become prey to them." He said no more than that, he had made his point perfectly clear. And he had been loud enough that about fifteen rookies had heard what he had said.

To solidify his point he charged forward jumping into the air as he did so. He blocked another cero from the hollow before reaching its head. He changed Havon to its axe form before lodging it in the menos' face. With a final scream the hollow collapsed backwards. It had only taken one strike to kill it, and Zafaron hoped the image would be burned into his subordinates' minds.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5) (Subplot begins!)   Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5)    (Subplot begins!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:01 pm

It was not long before they found a group of large hollows.The 1st team of the 3rd squad still unnoticed by any hollows,performed a sneak attack at the hollow group.Three of them started saying incantations against the hollow group,rendering them unable to move or attack,while seven of them charged towards them and sliced them with only a swing of their blades.They cheered as they took out the group of hollows without any injuries.

After that,they run forward,heading deeper and deeper to the forest's heart.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5) (Subplot begins!)   Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5)    (Subplot begins!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:14 am

Watching with closed eyes Captain Roga only stood still. Feeling how everything was playing out. Captain Yoshio being himself, and Captain Uriuc being himself as well. It seemed everyone, and everybody were doing as they predicted.

However......

Ranryou couldn't shake the feeling that something would go wrong. Yet, he keep his cool, and continued to stay on guard. Several hollow attacking a few of his squad members. Only to disappear in a bright blue light. His 8th seat holding his smoking left hand up in the direction the hollows last stood. A smirk on his face. Captain Roga only keep silent, and didn;t move a muscle. Not even when a grou of smaller hollow tried to ambush himself. He slightly smiled before a burst of spiritual pressure washed over them all. Blowing them backwards, and into pieces. Roga only slightly turned, and began a stroll towards a Menos.

"Guess I should show them ow to really kill a hollow."

As the two seemed to size one another up the Hollow began charging a Cero. Ranryou came to a fault, and opened his eyes. The emerald green in them arrowing towards the hollow as it fired. Without seemed the least bit effected the Captain would rise his hand into the air. His palm coming into contact with the Cero. Causing his clothes, and hair, to thrash, and sway about furiously. The Cero would try to push the Captain back to no avail. Captain Roga simply flicking his wrist back, and behind. Deflecting the Cero into another that just appeared. Killing it.

Then with a graceful leap the Captain would appear before the hollow. Taking his fist, and slamming it into the Hollow's mask before opening it inside,and smirking.

"Sho"

From directly behind the hollows head a green energy would flare outward. The hollow falling backward towards it back. Captain Roga now standing in the direction of it's fall. Walking away as it's shadow covered him, and a great deal of the area around him. Still he continued his walk. No turing to look or to make any attempt to dodge. Slowly the hollow fell. Till before reaching Ranryou it would dissipate. Leaving Ranryou to his stroll. Following the single group he brought with him.
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5) (Subplot begins!)   Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5)    (Subplot begins!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:14 pm

Layle's Garganta opened up at the edge of the area the shinigami was at. The sound of the ripping of the air in front of it was amazing to him. Layle was the first to come out as he held his Zanpakuto in his left hand with it positioned directly belong hte guard. Layle had his thumb pressed gently on the guard for a number of reasons. The ain one for a quick draw with his right hand. He could use his left thumb to pusht he blade out of the Saya, and quickly grab it with his right. Layle shook his White hair out of his face and stepped aside forthe others to coe out. He looked around at the reactio of the Rookies as he appeared. Layle Spiritual energy and Pressure were both at zero as he stood there waiting for the others.

Layle is 6 foot 2 and weights 195 pounds. He has a fighters muscle built with lightly toned skin. Layle has Pure white hair and Acid Green eyes. He wears a silver necklace with a star looking pendent that has four points. He wears a nice completely white shirt that his held closed with one piece of gray silk cloth, and wears nice silk pants with no shoes or socks. His hollow hole is located through his left pec on his chest, and his fragment of his hollow mask is located on his right wrist. The Mask Fragments are simply a tanish colored beaded bracelets around his right wrist, and his bottom jaw is covered in his mask as well, The Jaw fragment looks like a jaw bone. Plus, his Espada Number is tattoo'd on his Right shoulder.

Layle's Zanpakuto was a very unique one at best, and what makes it unique is the blade and the color of the it. The zanapkuto usually rested on his left hip, but Layle decided he should hold it this time. Layle's Zanpakuto's name is Dios Cristalino, which means Crystal God. Dios Cristalino is a rather basic Japanese Daito, or a long bladed Katana. The saya, or scabbard, is completely ruby red with a black chain wrapped around it. The blae is 40 inches long, which is little longer then a normal Daito. Yet, the blade is made completely out of diamond hard crystal with a razor sharp edge to it. The hilt of Dios Cristalino is a rather unique gold color and the guard is a normal diamond shaped guard.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5) (Subplot begins!)   Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5)    (Subplot begins!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:04 pm

((I will be waiting for some actual action to happen or when the rest espada enter the topic))
Back to top Go down
Pkbaldy

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5) (Subplot begins!)   Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5)    (Subplot begins!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:46 pm

After enterting the Garganta he drew out his Zanpakutou. It was an oddly shaped blade which helped with controlling and producing electricity. After Alasster exited the Garganta there was Layle only a few feet ahead of him. And a little bit away seemed to be Shinigami. Alasster had seen only 1 shinigami in his life but it had tried to save him but failed. After a new life after death as a hollow and arrancar, Alasster had began to care less about other beings. Alasster didn't want to hessitate with these people and just wanted to get back to Las Noches.

He quickly charged up his Zanpakutou and lookied directly at the weaker people in the group which were in this case a few of Roga's rookies. " They're mine... And then once there dead, that shinigami is mine." Alasster said as he pointed directly at the Captain known as Roga. " I would like to know your name but shortly after that you will die." Alasster said with a small smirk as he raised his blade to 3 rookies which were closely grouped together. "Electrico Palpar" As called lightly as an electrical currect shot out of Alasster's Zanpakutou directly towards three of Roga's rookies attempting for a quick kill to show dominace between his group towards the other captains.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5) (Subplot begins!)   Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5)    (Subplot begins!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:19 am

Turning his head towards the threat Roga felt it. Stronger hollow. Stronger then any they have seen before. But before he could think he noticed one talking to him. The odd thing being it had a humanoid shape. And a voice of it's own. It appeared to what to know his name. Not that it matter. What mattered most was the growing reishi coming from the hollow. It wasn't directed towards him but at his subordinates. Not wasting anytime for fear of losing his comrades Roga flash stepped directly into the electricity. Taking it within himself, and directing it back out through his zanpakuto. Firing it harmlessly into the air. Or the cave for that matter.

Standing with his back to the hollow Roga breathed heavily fro the damage. HIs reckless actions almost got his rookies killed. It wouldn't happen again.

"Full retreat. Head to Captain Yoshio, and order in the reinforcements.. NOW!!!"

Ranryou turned around swiftly, and appeared before the hollow with an impressive flash step. Bring his zanpakuto round for a clean cut. Trying to end it early. Tho strong the attack didn't do as much damage as he thought.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5) (Subplot begins!)   Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5)    (Subplot begins!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:49 am

"Captain Yoshio!CAPTAIN YOSHIO!" his team hollered as they were running towards his direction.

Yoshio slightly opened his eyes, "What?..." he boldly stated to his subordinates.He hated to be woken up by anyone.From the first month he asked from his subordinates to not wake him up unless it is very crucial situation. "Sorry for waking you up,Taicho,but...Roga Taicho is in a perillous situation!" they said.

He had felt it for a while,this reiatsu...was captain level.He leaned his hands against the ground and stood up.He stretched his shoulders and clenched his zanpakuto.He then ducked and flashed stepped away.

After a few flash steps,he reached Roga. What is that? he thought with shock hinting his eyes.This creature looked like a human but had hollow remains on him.Plus he beared something that looked like a zanpakuto.

"What...are you?" he questioned the two strange creatures.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5) (Subplot begins!)   Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5)    (Subplot begins!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:50 am

((Just as a general note: when you get into the battle and actually start fighting, please move it to a separate topic so we don't have three fights in one topic. Would get pretty crazy really quickly. Thanks.))
Back to top Go down
Pkbaldy

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5) (Subplot begins!)   Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5)    (Subplot begins!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:16 pm

( Oh and roga, seeings as you just TOOK my attack without any form of injury i see you are made of rubber? Even though metal conducts electricity even though you are holding a handle it will still pass through the handle going through anything it can until it hits the earth. And they way you explained it they blast would go straight through ur arm haha. Now after reading this create a new thread of our battle thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5) (Subplot begins!)   Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5)    (Subplot begins!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:19 am

((No it did damage but rediorecting, and transfering energy is something Ranryou does quite well. It would be childs play to redirect something as weak as that attack. Seeing as it wasn't meant to be used against a Captain. Seeing as you fired it at a few rookies. If the attack was of a higher level then Ranryou wouldn't have been able to redirect it without serious damage.))
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5) (Subplot begins!)   Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5)    (Subplot begins!) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:42 am

Zafaron looked up when he heard the sounds of battle. He could feel two strong reiatsus near the two other Captains. He was shocked at how strong they were, he knew there were strong hollows in Hueco Mundo but this was ridiculous. They might even give the two other captains trouble.

His first instinct was to go and help the other captains, however, experience told him to not react on instincts. He didn't know if there were only two hollows attacking or if there were more. By having two of them rampant, others might be able to get around the captains when they were bunched together. So instead he called a slow retreat back to the Garganta with his rookies. He didn't want to cause panic or create any chaos, because that would be the end of them all.

The most important thing in the end was to make sure as many people got out of this mess as possible. However, he doubted that this would be the only problem.

((Psst. Need posts from Layle and PK. Layle you need to do something so you can more your fight with Yoshio to a new thread. PK, Roga already made another thread so post there. Thanks. ))
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5) (Subplot begins!)   Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5)    (Subplot begins!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:47 pm

Payaso stepped out of the garganta, making sure that his threads were fully retracted. In a flash, he jumped high into the trees, where the foliage cast him in darkness. "Good, no one spotted me." He jumped from tree to tree, until he heard voices below him. He stopped, and listened to a group of recruits yelling at others to get back to the garganta they had come from. A smile crept onto Payaso's face. "You want to go back, huh? Guess I'll have to make it there before you." Payaso leaped across branches, easily outpacing the bumbling recruits and making it to the garganta way before them. He looked up, momentarily shocked at the sheer size of it. If they could do something like this and put it anywhere they want, we might be in trouble. Payaso then heard the distant voices of the shinigami. He laid out his threads, and lay in wait high up in the trees.

A group of Roga's recruits burst through the brush and ran for the portal, the look of relief and hope evident on their innocent faces. Almost... Just as they reached the garganta, Payaso flunctuated the reiatsu in his threads, powering them up and stopping the recruits' progress. The look of shock and uncertainty replaced their previous emotions, right be they were shot back into the forest by the release of energy. Payaso jumped down onto the ground, giggling at their utter humiliation, when another group of recruits appeared. Heh, their energy levels are so small that even I have a hard time sensing them.

Three of them pushed their way in front of the group and presented themselves to the espada, puffing out their chests. They introduced themselves separately: "I am Ryouta Riku!" "I am Sho Yoshirou!" "I am Kaoru Haruto!" Then they all said the same thing: "We are of the 11th Company, the strongest division in Soul Society, and we will crush you!" With a roar, they charged Payaso.

Payaso was barely able to contain his disbelief and glee. Who the hell do these shinigami think they are?! Are they serious? This is too much!! As they got closer, Payaso readied his threads. With a flick of two fingers, Payaso shot balas out of two threads, right in front of the two outside recruits. Their heads exploded into a shower of bones and gore, and their corpses slumped to the ground. The middle recruit hesitated and looked down, horrified at the sight of his dead comrades.

Payaso appeared right in front of the remaining recruit and proceeded to stab him with his hand. Grabbing the shinigami by the rib cage, Payaso hoisted him up, watching the recruit's expression while he felt what little reiatsu the recruit had ebb away. "Pleasure to meet you too," he said to the dying recruit.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5) (Subplot begins!)   Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5)    (Subplot begins!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Zafaron instantly felt the reiatsus of the other rookies disappear suddenly as he sprinted towards the garganta. He flash stepped several times reaching it a few moments after two of his rookies reached. However, there appeared to be someone there already. At first he thought it was another shinigami due to its humanoid form and the sword it held, but he quickly realized that whatever it was, it was not a shinigami.Something similar to a hollow's mask was on his face and it was not wearing the shinigami robes. He barely sensed any power from it, but it was obviously the thing that killed the rookies.

He racked his brain trying to figure out what it could be, ignoring the jeers from the rookies telling him to take the guy out. Then realization hit him like a tidal wave. He remembered reading about hollows that had ripped their masks off, it had been in deep down in the records. It was supposed to be an extremely rare occurrence and was thought only to occur to hollows in the furthest parts of Hueco Mundo. But now, one of the creatures stood in front of him. And taking into account the two huge reiatsus nearby, there were two others with him.

While Zafaron put together this information the two other rookies got bored of waiting and wanted to show off in front of the captain. They quickly charged roaring in anticipation of having their swords cut the weak creature into slices.

"GET BACK YOU IDIOTS! ITS AN ARRANCAR!" Zafaron shouted at them racing forward to intercept them. They ignored him just like they usually did. Finally, this process of not listening to their captain proved the death of them. Right as Zafaron caught up to them, the arrancar moved his hands. Before his eyes the rookies were suddenly sliced up, their screams of surprise and fear immediately being silenced.

Zafaron quickly dodged to the right as the arrancar moved his sword again. Some form of attack had come at him but he wasn't sure what. Something small and thin, he knew that for sure.

He looked at the hollow, a dark look forming on his face. The monster seemed to be enjoying this immensely, a look of glee and amusement evident on his face. Zafaron calmed himself down in a few seconds. Anger would not be helpful in this situation. "Who and what, are you?" Zafaron asked calmly staring at the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5) (Subplot begins!)   Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5)    (Subplot begins!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lousy Subordinates! (Part 5) (Subplot begins!)
Page 1 of 1