Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simple Espada Suggestion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Layle

Layle

Simple Espada Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Simple Espada Suggestion   Simple Espada Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:25 am

Well, Simply it is Nobilities like the actually Espada. Hardest Herrio, Fastest Sonido, and etc...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Simple Espada Suggestion   Simple Espada Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:27 am

Thats quite good,I think though that Segunda Etapa should be achieved after harsh training,cause its like you have a hollow mask and bankai together.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: Simple Espada Suggestion   Simple Espada Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:11 am

I like this. I suggest its just like the aspects. espada apply for them, and then peeps (admins/mods/primera) either agree or disagree depending on what people think about the character. Someone who is known to have a huge amount of strength shouldn't have the fastest sonido.

Course, looking at it, I can sorta see which current espada fit a few of the options. In any case, its a damn good idea.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Simple Espada Suggestion   Simple Espada Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:27 am

Speaking of Aspects, where can we officially show our aspect?
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: Simple Espada Suggestion   Simple Espada Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:33 am

espada ranking pages along with these but I suggest an admin/mod makes an official sticky of it and all the bells. Currantly the whole aspects is a mess, plus adding this to the pile up wont be any help.

first thing up is cleaning the aspects, making a sticky with the descriptions of each aspect, plus a list of who has what aspects.

Then we can add another list, which has these titles plus some fancy descriptions explaining what you can do with the title and such, and a list of who claims what title...
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Simple Espada Suggestion   Simple Espada Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:38 am

will put the sticky up shortly
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Simple Espada Suggestion   Simple Espada Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:35 am

May I add,instant cero?Like Stark?Taking no combat stance and etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Espada Suggestion   Simple Espada Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simple Espada Suggestion
Page 1 of 1