Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Espada Rankings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:39 pm

These are the current ranks of the Espada. The 3 highest Espada have a authority over every other Arrancar, and also have a right to demote the other Espada to the Privion ranks

The Espada:

Primero, 1st: Taios Sol

Segunda, 2nd: Lyca Galgo

Tercero, 3rd: Flamento

Cuarta, 4th: Payaso Real

Quinto, 5th: Tamaki

Sexta, 6th:

Septima, 7th:

Octava, 8th:

Noveno, 9th:

Décimo, 10th: Seishou

~~~

The Banished Knights
These are people who are not arrancar but still serve the Espada each one is assigned an Espada who is responsible for them. Each person is also granted a title they keep so long as they serve. All knights and Espada have no choice if you are assigned to each other people may ask for a nickname and may submit who they would prefer to work with.

1. Tank Ranko "The Forgotten One"
Guerrero Diablo

~~~

Fraccion: Fraccion to the -->

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

5th:

6th:

7th:

8th:

9th:

10th:

~~~

How to get a higher rank

To get a higher Espada rank, you've got to

1) Post here, notifying the admin

2) PM the person you want to challenge notifying you are challenging them; start the thread in position battles.

3) If challenged doesn't reply to PM within 48 hours or position battle, they lose place, unless they have valid reason.

4) Note: If you are a regular arrancar challenging for an Espada rank you HAVE to challenge the 10th Espada. Rank jumping is no longer allowed. As for other Espada you have to challenge the one directly above you

5) Also please take note of the rules in Position Battles area (specifically the fact someone can only be challenged once a week). If an arrancar already challenged the tenth espada then they can't be challenged until a week after their position battle ended
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:18 pm

I am currently waiting for Taios Sol to grant me approval to be the Cuarta Espada.

May I be the Cuarta Espada, Taios?
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Now that the RP is at that point, yes you may Smile
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:01 am

I challenge for the 5th Espada spot. I WIll pm him and he will have wo days to post or he will lose his rank.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:13 pm

you know, seeing how long he was inactive, I think I can grant you the Quinto title without a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:36 pm

I have challenged and the person didn't show up in the amount of time. SO, PLease palce me in the rank of 5th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings
Page 1 of 1