Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taios Sol (approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taios Sol

Taios Sol (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Taios Sol (approved)   Taios Sol (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:20 am

Name: Taios Sol

Visual Age: 27

Race: Arrancar

Appearance: A reasonably tall man with a fringe covering his right side of the face and the remaining part of his hollow mask covering the left top part of the face (so everything above the upper lip.) His hollow hole is right in the middle of his chest. He wears a standard Arrancar uniform which includes a white suit-like coat which turns into a sort of cape from waste down (so a bit like Ichigo’s bankai); simple white pants and black shoes. His sword is usually carried on his back.

Personality: Keeps his cool, even if the situation is critical. Does not consider his underlings pawns, but actually considers them all. When in battle can get cold blooded and brutal. He is not scared of the consequences of anything, there fore follows orders only if necessary. Does not, however like useless trouble and therefore tries to think logically. He has no hatred towards the Shinigami and is neutral towards them.

History: In life he was a man who was able to see spirits from roughly about the age of 7. It was that ability that caused his death 6 years later. The Shinigami could not save him and he became a hollow. At first he was struggling to survive in Hueco Mundo, but eventually he adapted and started his progress by hunting down hollows that were weaker than him. At some point he came to hunt down weaker Shinigami and sometimes humans. It took him 100 to become a Menos Grande and another 50 years to become an Adjucas. It was 20 years after that when he was turned into an Arrancar with the Hougyoku. It did however take a lot of his own will to break his mask.

Innate Ability: Cierto Golpe
An ability where Sol charges his reitsu and then attacks his enemy. Regardless of weather the attack is a punch, stab, kick, slash, headbut or a Cero, it will always hit hit the target. The consiquence depends on the attack itself. Usually, Sol uses this ability as a finishing move. It can not be used often in the same battle, but this depends on how long a battle drags out. Also, it takes time to charge the reiatsu. (20 post cooldown)

Last edited by Taios Sol on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Taios Sol (approved)   Taios Sol (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:12 am

approved, you may finish your innate ability later
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Taios Sol (approved)   Taios Sol (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:38 am

Oh thanks. So do I do the Resurection now?
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Taios Sol (approved)   Taios Sol (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:42 am

yes, you can apply for espada too in las noches if you want. cuz we got no espada atm
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Taios Sol (approved)   Taios Sol (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:26 am

Alright added the Innate ability.
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Taios Sol (approved)   Taios Sol (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:30 am

approved, with a 20 turns cooldown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taios Sol (approved)   Taios Sol (approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taios Sol (approved)
Page 1 of 1