Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taios Sol

Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved)   Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Name: Cuervo del Asesino

Release Phrase: Cry…

Represent: Crow

Element: Wind

Sealed Description: A katana with a black guard and handle. A regular looking blade

Released Description: Sol’s reiatsu color changes to dark purple. He gets black feathered wings on his back, his arms and legs get armor of the same material as his hollow mask up to knees and elbows. His hollow mask becomes complete and covers his whole head, his eyes turn black-gold (like vizards when they put their masks on). The torso changes to the pitch-black color, the jacket is gone, the pants also become black. There is still a small cape bit which is on the knee height from the waist. The edge is covered with black feathers.

Ráfaga De La Onda Expansiva
Sol sweeps his wings, creating a very powerful gust of wind. This wind is almost like a shockwave and is powerful enough to put large dents into concrete. It pushes the targets back and has a wide are of effect. Instant, 5 turn cooldown.

Vientos Del Corte
Sol makes a horizontal sweep with his wings, creating a wind current that cuts almost anything it touches. This can range from a single wing sweep to sweeping both wings around, making a circle of outgoing wind with Sol as the center. This makes it useful in both offence and defense. Instant, 4 turn cooldown.

Cero Múltiple
Normally Sol is able to shoot only one Cero at a time. In his resurrection, he can shoot multiple ceros in multiple directions (so not like Starrk).

Compartimiento De Vacío (Ultimate)
Sole uses reiatsu to manipulate air and creates a vacuum space. All pressure is gone which means that anyone inside the chamber is going to explode. High level characters will not rupture but will suffer a lot of pain instead. The Volume is small however, only enough for one, maybe 2 people. This technique also requires a high amount of concentration. Charges for 2 turns, 5 if forced to move around. The space lasts a single turn. Cooldown 10 turns.

Last edited by Taios Sol on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:50 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved)   Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Visual and description seems good so far.

Please place your ultimate attack and 3 techniques, and inform me once added, so the rest may be confirmed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved)   Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:25 am

Hang on, its 3 techs AND an Ultimate, or 3 techs one of which is an Ultimate?
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved)   Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:24 am

3 techniques AND an ultimate ability. The ultimate ability is a sort of your most powerful and signature move.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved)   Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:24 am

Right, finished. Note that I also changed the element. (Hope thats ok)
If this is approved, may I apply for Espada?
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved)   Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Approved

Hello and welcome!
If you'd like espada leader, please post a reply here with your roleplay skills. Make it as long/short, detailed/simple as you'd like.
The result shall decide if the position shall be granted.

Note: You'll have to roleplay more in-depth as leader, so every post you shall have will have to be as detailed and intricate as possible. This is merely for convenience. You must also be active.

If you would like a position other then leader, then please in inform me which.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved)   Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:34 am

The meeting room of Las Noches was where the Espada meeting was held. In that meeting, the gathered Espada were discussing the few happenings over the last few days as well as the plans for the future. Not all of them were present, there was one missing.
At the moment, they were listening to a report of a female Arrancar who was close to finishing.
After I regained consciousness, my comrades were dead and our package was taken by the enemy” she was looking into the floor, there was guilt seen in her face “I apologize, this is all my fault.
Tch, damn right it is.” One of the Espada got up and started walking up to her.
Rino, sit down” said another Espada.
Shut up! As for you…” he turned back to the Arrancar “an apology doesn’t cut it, you worthless little shit. No, you need to be taught a lesson.” He raised his fist and was prepared to hit her with a point-blank Bala. The Arrancar flinched and a loud bang like sound was heard. Strangely enough though, she wasn’t harmed in any way. Rino’s fist was held tightly in someone’s hand. It was another Arrancar who appeared out of nowhere.
And since when do you have the authority to punish the underlings of those who outrank you?” said the Arrancar giving a cold look to Rino.
Rino’s face was twisted by hatred.“Sol…” the Arrancar let go of Rino’s fist.
Rino, I tell you again. Sit down.” Repeated the other Espada “And where were you Sol? You missed out most of the meeting? I hope you have a good reason for it.
I do in fact. I shall now give you the update to the report you just heard from my Fraccion.” Sol takes out a small box from his pocket “The package is retrieved and the enemy is eliminated.
Rino looked in disbelieve as Sol put the box down on the table and sent it sliding towards the other Espada.
So how did you know?
I was informed by Lili” Sol nodded towards his Fraccion.
Is that so?” the Espada looked at her “She failed to mention that in her report.
That was done on my orders.” Sol replied.
I see…well it seems that our problem is solved, and there are no more matters for us to discuss so this meeting is over.

The Espadas started to move out of the room.
I’m telling you Sol, one of these days I’ll get to a higher rank than you. Just wait.” Rino was still at it.
Yeah, you wish.” Sol did not care much for Rino’s insults or as a matter of fact anything to do with him.
Haha, see if you can be that arrogant when I get to you. You’re a weakling!
Sol stopped. The grin was gone off Rino’s face and he reached for his weapon. Sol turned his head so that Rino could hear him better.
And why do you say that? Just because I actually care about all of my subordinates?” and before getting the answer, Sol and Lili left the room.

Master, I’m really sorry about this.” there was guilt heard in her voice.
Oh come here.” Sol pulled Lili and gave her a hug. “Don’t be so hard on yourself. You did good.” He let her go. “Everyone makes mistakes. Now come on, lets see what the rest of the guys are doing.
They are probably Making a mess in your quarters” Lili now had a bit of a smile on her face.
Sol sighed “Yeah…most likely.
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved)   Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:28 pm

Ah seems lovely.

Placing you in espada. The other admins shall view the post, then leadership shall be decided. He (or she) who does better shall gain lead. The other shall gain second position.

Either way, one of the top two positions are guaranteed.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved)   Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:53 pm

Does that mean I can start RPing now?
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved)   Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Yes it does ^^

Feel free to Smile
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved)   Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Alright Sol. I understand that you are the Primera and all which makes you ridiculously powerful. But I do not agree with your ultimate ability. Even if it takes time to prepare, it is an attack that insta-kills an enemy if it hits. This is not allowed. If you turn it to, "cuts off all oxygen and knocks them out instantly" that is okay and fits more with your position. But explode?? I just personally don't think that should be allowed.

And is this a "once per fight" attack or do you actually have a cooldown?
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved)   Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:50 am

Cooldown is 10 turns. Also, even if it hits, it is not necessarily an instant kill. If its say a captain level opponent (like you for example) then it does create a vacuum and it does get the pressure to zero, but due to your reiatsu, you can prevent that the pressure ruptures you from the inside. So the rupture happens to weaker opponents, The worst a captain/espada can get is some swelling and pains and that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved)   Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taios Sol's Resurection (Approved)
Page 1 of 1