Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miyuki (approved)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyuki

Miyuki (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Miyuki (approved)   Miyuki (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:39 am

Name: Miyuki

Visual Age: 16

Division: 11th

Personality: Exceedingly mercurial. Most of the time she is calm, collected, and polite but is prone to occasional fits of temper and bouts of depression. She can be quite friendly to those to whom she's warmed up to.

Appearance: Exceedingly pale with black long black hair and dark eyes. Thin, and of an average height for a woman.

History/Background: Miyuki appeared in Eastern rukongai, somewhere around the 40th or so district. She was discovered by patrolling shinigami while she was wandering around some of the upper districts looking for 'the one who was waiting for her to find her', whom only she could hear. It wasn't until she had been in the academy for a while that she learned that the one who was calling her was her zanpakuto, Akatsukimi. Miyuki doesn't remember much of her living life; just coldness, emptiness, and the edges of betrayal. Her name was lost to her along with her past; she chose Miyuki because it felt right, but never found a last name that did. And because she was never adopted into a family (either formally or informally), she remains clanless in that respect. Oddly enough, this too feels somewhat right.

*Edited to adjust age

Last edited by Miyuki on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

Miyuki (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyuki (approved)   Miyuki (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:42 am

approved, but if you want to be captain, your personality and history will have to be longer
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Miyuki

Miyuki (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyuki (approved)   Miyuki (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:46 am

While I do have plans for bankai (eventually), I'm not shooting for captaincy (or even a seat) at this time.
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
Shikimou

Miyuki (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyuki (approved)   Miyuki (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:47 am

well, you can be lieutenant, if you want to
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Miyuki (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyuki (approved)   Miyuki (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:59 pm

I could work with that.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Miyuki (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyuki (approved)   Miyuki (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:03 pm

Don'cha think that 394 is an very big age for someone who looks like a teenager ?
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Miyuki (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyuki (approved)   Miyuki (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:05 pm

I never could get the aging ratio of the Soul Society down, so I just pretty much went the random number somewhere in the 300 year range. Adjustments can always be made though.
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
Shikimou

Miyuki (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyuki (approved)   Miyuki (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:10 pm

100 - 200 years would be good
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Miyuki (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyuki (approved)   Miyuki (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Ok. And adjusted.
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

Miyuki (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyuki (approved)   Miyuki (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:12 pm

That's fine.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miyuki (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyuki (approved)   Miyuki (approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miyuki (approved)
Page 1 of 1