Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out for a walk

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:56 pm

"Perhaps I should say "hey there" instead of "hello there"Tsuyoshi thought as he was walking out of the 3rd's quarters."Who cares...I have never eaten such a nice rice in my life!If this is the life of a captain then I totally approve of it"he said as he fondled his belly.Within a second's notice,he quickly stooped and flashsteped in a nearby building's roof.He then lied down on the roof supinely and gazed the full moon.

((Anyone can bump into the rp who is in Seiretei this time.I am currently nearby 3rd quarters))
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:03 pm

"I got to find someone to drink with!" Vestor thought as he scanned the area. "Well,it seems that know ones around.Vestor disclaimed and depressed by the thought of drinking by him self, Vestor started to walk back to the 10th quarters. As he was getting near the 3rd quarters, he noticed someone on the roof. "Hello!, Hello!"as Vestor jumped up on to the roof." Oh its you Yoshio. Well then lets drink!" proclaimed Vestor.

Last edited by Vestor on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:50 pm

(OOC: Okay, Vestor, I'll just come right out and say that you're not doing it right. The rules state that they want an average 5 sentence post, yours barely counts as 2. Also, where are the capital letters and the spaces after punctuation? Long story short, your grammar is terrible and you're providing next to no information about what you're doing. I don't want to whiteknight, but you seriously need to retool your playing style.
EDIT: I don't want to come off as harsh. I'm letting you know all of this so your position isn't revoked. I want you to improve, so I'm filling you in on what needs improvement. Sorry again, I know it came off as a little rude.)
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:41 pm

The quiet night acted as a gentle balm to her soul. It was not easy being in the 11th Division; the posturing and bawdy liveliness and pure volume of, well, volume. Still despite all the noise and the mess and the aggravation, she would give up or trade it for anything else. They were her boys, and woe unto anyone who tried to mess with one of them - even if she was gonna kill them if they didn't shut up for five fucking minutes so she could actually concentrate on the goddamn paperwork piling up on her desk (which she can't do because she keeps getting interrupted and can't find a moment's peace to string even two thoughts together). And if she ever catches you (yes, you) shirking on your mission reports by sticking it in the stacks for her to fill out for your lazy ass again... well, you're gonna wish that Hollow killed you. She was the vice captain, not a fucking secretary damn it!

The stroll through the quiet streets was doing her good. A drink, or ten, would do her better. And so she made her way from the 11th quarters to the gates leading from the seireitei to the rukongai, starting to relax and let go some of the stress of the day. She'd deal with her infuriating, interfering 'brothers' once she got to the bar. And she wouldn't have it any other way, she thought with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Risa messaged her shoulder as she walked towards her quarters using the roofs as an expedient pathway. Damn Tetsou was heavier than he looked and it was hardly her fault her had drunk more sake than he should've. She was in the process of stuffing one of her errant midnight curls back into place when she noticed her fellow fukutaichou headed out for a night on the town. She shunpo'd next to her, knowing the ringing of the sleigh bells on her obi would be enough of a warning to the other that she was there.

"Eh, Miyuki-kun, where ya headed?"
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:23 am

"Someone is coming" whispered the faint voice of Akatsukimi. Miyuki tilted her head to the side even as the faint sound of bells registered and she felt the the presence of another.

"You know, one of these days you're gonna get killed doing that" Miyuki pointed out casually. She had recognized Risa's reitsu almost as soon as she had felt it, and Akatsukimi hadn't shown any of the excitement or anxiety she usually displayed in the face of an enemy. "Just because everyone knows about you and your bells doesn't mean that a Hollow's never gonna use them either. And even if one doesn't, that's not gonna save you from some young punk on a hair trigger stabbin first and askin questions later; trust me on this."
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:18 am

With a surprised look on his face,Tsuyoshi looked at the shinigami with the captain haori and the blond hair,"I don't think you should waste this sweet drink with someone like me...Vestor Taichou."he said with a humble tone,as he didn't expect such a great man to appear before him.But he continued adding with a tone hinting a sign of encouragement"But...you are welcome to sit along with me and watch the full moon..."

He gulped as he was waiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:43 am

"I'll handle that when it happens. Besides, I use them mostly to prevent the stabbing," Risa said with amusement. "I don't deal with your trigger happy 11th often enough to make that a real concern. Besides, I deserve it if some probie managed to get a hit in. Means I've been getting sloppy." She put her hands behind her head casually as she fell in step with her friend. "But you didn't answer my question..."
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Vestor then took a step back and stopped to say"Hmm, relaxing seems fun, especially with something to drink." Then he abruptly sat down and pulled out a huge bottle of saki, and began to pore a drink.He then looked at Yoshio and said "You don't have to worry about me wasting this fine drink on you. Well because I kinda "borrowed" it from a certain someone." While laughing from what he had just said, He lifted the cup towards Yoshio and said, "Here you go."

He then waited for what Yoshio had to say.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:14 pm

"It can't be helped then" he gently grasped the cup with his right hand and rose the sake in the air.After he finished chugging it all down,he turned his gaze again at Vestor "If I may ask,who is this certain someone you refer to,Vestor Taichou?" he asked as he was holding out his hand,waiting Vestor to refill his cup.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Miyuki just shrugged at that statement. If someone got his or her fool ass killed over some bells, it was no skin off of her nose (provided of course, that the idiot wasn't part of the 11th, in which case he better be dead 'cause if not, she'd kill him him for fucking up and giving her more paperwork to fill out). "No I didn't."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:06 pm

"Ma, ma, Miyuki-kun," Risa whined a little bit. Sure she was being a little obnoxious, but hey, she wanted to know. She wondered just what she could offer that would get her friend talking. A secret store of sake? Just whose ass she had been forced to drag back to his barracks? Some one who was half-way decent to spar with? That had some potential. Who to offer... She tilted her head and her golden eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Miyuki tilted her head to the side, a curious, questioning look on her face as she looked at Risa. She didn't stop her leisurely stroll to the gate, and she still didn't answer. Of course, it helped that Risa hadn't actually asked her anything.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:34 pm

"Tell me where your headed, Miyuki-kun, and I'll tell you who I managed to get agree to practice my shikai with me," Risa offered. Everyone had refused to train with her. She was just too dangerous to train with. Her accidents weren't scrapes or even broken bones. If that was the case, she could just harass a member of the 11th into training with her. No, her accidents left the other party with nervous system problems that sometimes even the 4th coudn't heal. So finding someone who was suicidial enough to train with her was a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Vestor quickly finished his drink, and paused for a second and said "Oh? Its the Commander's, and its fine he'll never find out because well, I used my cat like reflexes and ninja skills!" He then went to fill Yoshio's cup, when Vestor said, "Now here's the real question, what do you think about rising number of bandits forming in the Rukongai? Also there teaming up with the defected shinigami to form some kinda force. Sometimes I wish people would just let it be sometimes, you know?" Vestor then started to fill his cup, while he waited for Yoshio's reply.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:31 pm

"I'm sure I'll see him once you deliver him into the ever patient hands of the 4th" Miyuki said blandly with a shrug. To be honest, she really didn't care all that much which mook Risa managed to con into being her new punching bag. "God knows I'm over there often enough" she grumbled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:47 pm

"That's funny," Risa said with a smirk, "Since he handed me my ass." She frowned a little at her memory. No one liked to lose, even if it could be turned into a strategic loss. She looked at Miyuki out of the corner of her eye. "Your boys been that bad?" she asked referring to the comment about being at the 4th so often. Miyuki was normally like her-too swamped with paperwork to have a lot of training time, so she usually didn't end up from injuries from that. That meant that the boys at the 11th must have been having marathon fights or something. Or had really annoyed her taichou.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Tsuyoshi chugged it down all at once "With all respect Taicho Vestor,but I don't think they will be such a problem in my opinion,at least when they do not possess bankai!" he laughed heartily, the sake clearly started to have an effect on him. He pointed out his hand waiting for Vestor to refill his cup.

((Will be offline for 8 hours,see ya))
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:29 pm

"New recruits" The answer was short and self explanatory, the words flat, and Miyuki slumped a bit with a weary sigh. Was it just her, or did the new recruits get stupider, whinier, lazier, and more bossy each year. They refused to understand that they were the lowest of the low within the division and thus got stuck with all the grunt work and nasty jobs that the more senior members didn't want to do because they all did them when they were the new guys on the block. Even she had to work her way up from scrubbing toilets and peeling veggies when she was a greenhorn. And lets not get into the attitude that she was a glorified secretary and maid who couldn't fight and only got her position because she was fucking the captain. And to make it worse, the new guys couldn't bite to back up their barking and posturing!
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:19 am

"Ew," Risa said making a face. She had some of the same problems herself. Most of these ended when she and her taichou gave a demonstration of just what fukutaichou and taichou class power looked like. But she also knew it would be no where near as bad as what Miyuki got from the 11th. The whole division was like a group of teenage boys trying to figure out whose cock was bigger and adding in someone who not only wasn't male, but could kick the ass of just about everyone in the division without much effort and they couldn't wrap their minds around it. So they did what most men who had something threatening their egos did: assumed that she was sleeping with the taichou. "Maybe you should just issue a general challenge. Tell 'em if they don't like where they are they should challenge someone higher up on the food chain. That would put most of the bastards in their place."
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:38 am

Miyuki shook her head "Won't work; it'll just make 'em whinier. This new crops' got a moral failing which makes me wonder how in the hell they got through the Academy. They want all of the glory without any of the work, demand respect but refuse to give it those it's actually due, and expect us to bend over backwards to cater to their wants so that they have the cushy life. Last punk I sent to the 4th blamed the sun being in his eyes for loosing; as if that's a valid excuse!" Miyuki snorted "Little punks haven't even bloodied themselves yet I bet"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:46 am

"Makes you almost want to go kill whoever is running the Academy," Risa grumbled before sighing as an idea lit in her head. She had been getting odd reports about Hollows in the real world, and Miyuki needed to get those bastard through at least a couple battles to temper them out enough to be worth having in the division... "You mind sending me some of the worst? I can send them out on a couple scouting missions that are guaranteed to get them decently bloodied and leave my men with all the report work." That was afterall her major complaint at the moment. It was like none of them had the basic schooling required to know how to even write a report.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:57 am

"Eh" Miyuki said with a shrug "I'm working on a little something with Captain Zafaron that should straighten things out. Either they'll shape up into something halfway tolerable or I won't have to deal with them. Kinda a win-win situation; for me at least"

Last edited by Miyuki on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:49 am

"Bankai huh," He thought as he went and pored Yoshio's cup. Vestor then pored himself a cup and chugged it just as fast. He then felt it was time to change the subject,"I know what we can do, lets play some pranks, but we just gotta find some people."
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Uh pranks...in such a time? he thought that Such a boisterous thing to do.He stood up and chugged the cup down again.He looked at Vestor with a dizzy look on his face "Sure why not Vestor Taichou?Pranks seem like a fun thing to do,especially in hours like these" he smiled widely This will be a chance to also get sober .Without visible effort he got down from the building with a quick flashstep. "Let's go then"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a walk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Soul Society :: Seiretei-
Jump to: