Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out for a walk

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Out for a walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:49 pm

"Sounds like it," Risa said in acknowledgment. She frowned at the sound of the bells ringing the time. It was getting close to the time she had promised her taichou that she would be getting back. "I gotta go, Miyuki-kun. I'll see you at the next meeting, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:57 pm

"Alright!" he shouted with excitement, while he jumped off the roof. Vestor then noticed that his bottle of saki was getting low, he then proclaimed, "If were going to do this were gonna need to get more saki." He then asked Yoshio, "You know any where we can get saki at this hour?"
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:30 pm

"Alright" Miyuki replied. She continued on her way to the bar, trusting Risa to make it back to her division's quarters in one piece on her own. Venting even that little bit to Risa was good. It helped take out some of the frustration that had been plaguing her ever since the new group of recruits had been dumped on the division and she became even more of a babysitter than normal. "I wonder how many of my guys I'll have to cart home or over to the 4th from the bar tonight" she idly wondered as she popped a small mango and ginger candy into her mouth. The spiciness of the ginger sent a warming chill through her as she chewed on the candy.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:38 am

Sake... he thought as he was looking down with a thinking gaze, "Propably at Rukongai or the real world,Vestor Taichou" he answered back with wide smile on his face, "I think going to Rukongai will be a good idea since it isn't very far away from here,don't you think Vestor Taichou?" he further added.He dread at the idea of going to the real world though,which he fiercely despised it as it takes too long to reach I hope he doesn't choose the other pain in the ass idea.

And unlike Soul Society which remains the same no matter the pass of time,the real world keeps changing,another reason why he thought he shouldn't go. "But if Vestor Taichou wants,then it can't be helped, who would be so rude to dismiss a captain's request?Who?" he muttered to himself as he waited for Vestor's reply
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:40 am

He then looked at Yoshio and he then thought as he looked at him, "Real world, huh, there's no need to go there right now." Vestor then motioned to the area of Rukongai, and said, "Lets go to Rukongai is a lot closer and because going to earth is to much of a hassle, so Rukongai it is."

Vestor then picked the bottle up and drank half of what was left and then handed the bottle to Yoshio and said, "One for the road!"
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:56 am

Tsuyoshi looked at the battle with a skeptical look and slowly chugged it all down, Everything...is starting to get a bit blurr he rolled his eyes and gave the bottle back to Vestor. "Ah Vestor Taichou,we will be going there with the quick way or the long way? " he answered with a drunken look on his face,clearly he would be completed smashed if he drunk a strong beverage.
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:02 pm

"The quick way seems fine, and I know of a good little spot in the 3rd district." he said happily to Yoshio. "Alright, follow me Yoshio!" Vestor yelled out, and then flashed stepped to nearest building. "Or are you to drunk to keep up!" he shouted to Yoshio and then lauged saying, "Just kidding, Just Kidding. Come on lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:13 pm

"Wai-wait!" He mumbled and quickly flashed stepped behind Vestor.He suddenly stepped back and was going to fall from the building,but luckily he regained his balance by raising his hand by a bit."Letsh get going then...hic,before the bars close" he replied back to Vestor as he waited his reply.
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:17 pm

Vestor then raised his fist in air and shouted, "Alright!, lets get moving" He then started to flash step away. Vestor then proclaimed, "Don't be to slow Yoshio, we have to get there before our buzzes wear off!"
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:27 pm

Although he could follow him with a little effort,Tsuyoshi vision was rather to blur and whenever he landed on a building he could easily loose his balance, I should have stayed in my office he thought as he began to flash step to the next building. "Can you feel it...Vestor Taichou?This sudden reiatsu in the atmosphere" he said to Vestor referring to Tetsuo's reiryoku(spiritual power), "If I am right,this is Tetsuo's Taichou reiatsu"he said as he landed to a building's roof.

((We can continue this text in Rukongai and propably connect it with Tetsuo's topic"
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:02 pm

((alright lets continue in the rukongai))
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:27 am

((Ah right your reply at my reply so we can move to Rukongai))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a walk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Soul Society :: Seiretei-
Jump to: