Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afternoon Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daigoro Masahiro

Afternoon Training Empty
PostSubject: Afternoon Training   Afternoon Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:19 pm

Daigoro stepped into the arena, hoping to find someone to train with. Unfortunately for him, the arena was emptier than a ghost town. The stands were empty, and the whole place was eerily quiet.
"Hmph. Not a soul in sight." He sighed quietly to himself while looking up at the sky.

He sat down, figuring it was only a matter of time before someone else showed up, and he'd be able to test his skills.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

Afternoon Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training   Afternoon Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:22 pm

"Oh sure, you show up a day late!" a voice called out. Daigoro's captain, Tetsuo Sakamoto, stepped up to the dueling floor, and unsheathed his sword without hesitation. "I prefer that you be more punctual the next time we have an obligation." He grunted out every syllable, as he was clearly frustrated with Daigoro's absence from their last training match. "Well, let's begin this time."
Back to top Go down
Daigoro Masahiro

Afternoon Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training   Afternoon Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:28 pm

"I was busy'" was all Daigoro said before standing up.

He faced his captain, grabbing a hold of his Zanpakuto, Youkumaru. The crimson hilt seemed to glow as he tightened his grip on it, still keeping it in his sheath.

"Ready?" Daigoro asked, his body tensed for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

Afternoon Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training   Afternoon Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:40 pm

"I've been ready," Tetsuo stated as he charged forward. "After all, my sword was already drawn!" he said, swinging the blade forward. However, just before he struck, he vanished. Appearing behind his Lieutenant, he swung his blade once more, aiming to finish the attack he started earlier.
Back to top Go down
Daigoro Masahiro

Afternoon Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training   Afternoon Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Daigoro Shunpo'd a few feet away, facing towards Tetsuo with his Zanpakuto drawn. Grinning at finally being able to battle, He rushed towards his target, before appearing above him. He raised his sword attempting a large downward slash on the Captain.
"Stop messing around and release your Zanpakuto already!" He yelled as he came down.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

Afternoon Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training   Afternoon Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:51 pm

Tetsuo smiled and shook his head. "You know that I don't have to release my Zanpakuto to beat you!" he taunted, using his own Shunpo to get behind Daigoro once again. "Let's be realistic. Compared to mine, your Shunpo is amateurish at best," he stated, holding his blade horizontally, thrusting it forward with the bladed edge out. "You may be able to react well, but you won't catch me off guard!"
Back to top Go down
Daigoro Masahiro

Afternoon Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training   Afternoon Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Holding his blade in a defensive position, Daigoro twisted around to block the attack. Unfortunately he was still falling, so gravity, along with Tetsuo's attack, knocked him into the ground of the arena. Standing out of the hole, Daigoro wiped himself off a bit.
"Well if you won't release your Zanpakuto willingly I'll just have to force it out of you."

Daigoro focuses his power, before saying "Burn, Youkumaru!"
The zanpakuto transformed, a rhino horn appearing on the hilt along with the flame etching on the blade.

He rushed towards Tetsuo, thrusting his own towards the captain.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

Afternoon Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training   Afternoon Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:09 pm

"Alright..." Tetsuo said, turning the blade broad-side out. Youkumaru's blade struck the katana dead on, but hardly shook Tetsuo at all. Suddenly, the air around him felt extremely hot. "Oh right, your Shikai," Tetsuo groaned. "Superheating the air around it, to drain my energy by means of heat exhaustion. Such a pain," the captain groaned. Quickly, he turned his blade to its side once again, tip in his left hand, and forced his Lieutenant's Zanpakuto up into the air, ducked, and swung his right leg at Daigoro's feet.
Back to top Go down
Daigoro Masahiro

Afternoon Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training   Afternoon Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Daigoro lost his balance momentarily before quickly regaining his posture.
"Cheap trick."

He used his Shunpo to quickly circle around Tetsuo, staying close enough for his Shikai ability to still take effect. Daigoro quickly rushed Tetsuo, attacking with an upward slash.
"Release your Zanpakuto already!"
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

Afternoon Training Empty
PostSubject: Forgot to take part of the last attack into account.   Afternoon Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Tetsuo held his sword out to his side. He tilted the blade facing the opposite direction that Daigoro was running. "So, so foolish," he said, shaking his head. Running around so quickly, Daigoro's sword struck the static blade.

(OOC: Sorry to edit the post, but I kind of missed a really important part of the last post)
Back to top Go down
Daigoro Masahiro

Afternoon Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training   Afternoon Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:29 pm

The impact quickly but an end to Daigoro's running, but he didn't let that stop him.
"Take this!" he said as he aimed his blade at Tetsuo.
He charged his reiatsu into the tip of the blade before releasing a heat bullet. At such close a range it would be difficult to dodge it. Daigoro couldn't help but grin a bit, this battle was actually quite fun for him, but he knew it'd be even better if he could just get his captain to release his zanpakuto.
"C'mon. Stop being so lazy and put in some effort already!"
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

Afternoon Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training   Afternoon Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:54 pm

The heat bullet shot towards Tetsuo. "You've forced my hand. If you don't want me to hold back, I won't," Tetsuo said. He turned his sword blade-down into his left hand, drawing blood.
"Bankai."
Tetsuo's Zanpakuto suddenly expanded, forming a barrier in front of Tetsuo almost instantaneously. The heat bullet dispersed quickly on striking the translucent barrier. Almost as quickly, it began to emit a cold fog. "I've never shown you my Bankai, have I Daigoro?" Tetsuo inquired. "In addition to its ability to change shape, my Zanpakuto can now change temperature as well. As such, I intend to counteract your aura of heat with my own aura of cold," he informed his underling. "Well, I think it's about time I end it," Tetsuo said, and the barrier split in six directions, forming six dagger-like projectiles that launched in Daigoro's direction.
Back to top Go down
Daigoro Masahiro

Afternoon Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training   Afternoon Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Well... Shit, Daigoro thought to himself, as his grin quickly faded from his face. I wasn't expecting him to go straight to bankai.
"Hmph. Is that all you've got?" He said out loud as he used his Shunpo in an attempt to dodge the incoming goo... rocket... things.
At first things were going great, Daigoro was able to dodge the first four without too much trouble.
"This all you go-"
He was unable to finish his sentence due to being socked in the face by one of the goo daggers. It was quickly followed up by one that hit him in his gut. This one-two combo alone was enough to K.O. Daigoro on the spot. He quickly fell to the ground, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

Afternoon Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training   Afternoon Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:35 pm

"Well, I'm a little disappointed. I thought you'd last a bit longer," Tetsuo said. "Here," he said, tossing a rag onto Daigoro's face. "Clean yourself up."
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Afternoon Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training   Afternoon Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:31 am

((Just a question,is this practice still on?))
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

Afternoon Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training   Afternoon Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:45 am

((Our match is done, maybe Goro would be ready to duel you after?))
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Afternoon Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training   Afternoon Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:47 am

((Ah nevermind,another time Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Afternoon Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Training   Afternoon Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afternoon Training
Page 1 of 1