Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training with the Captain of 11th

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

Training with the Captain of 11th Empty
PostSubject: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 am

The 11th company is the combat division of the Seiretei and its main offensive force. Very few people in the entire Soul Society knew as much about basic combat as its Captain, Zafaron Uriuc, did. Luckily he was not stingy with his knowledge and loved being able to share advice or just help other Shinigami practice. So on this fine day he found himself lounging about near the practice area reading a book. He had finished a large batch of work earlier and felt that some exercise would be great way to wake up the rest of his body. So he just sat reading his book until somebody showed up. He knew someone would eventually come, they always did.

(Yeah open to anybody that wants to fight. Preferably someone who feels they need more experience with the battle system.)
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:02 pm

It was a sunny morning, opposite of what yesterday was, Vestor had woken up to a huge stack of papers on his desk like usual. He sat at his big desk and started to skim the files there and suddenly threw them back on the desk. He the stood up and went for the door thinking, Why can't someone creditable fill the empty lieutenant seat, so I can push most the papers onto him.

While walking down the hall he glanced outside and saw that it was such a beautiful day and thought, What a nice day, I should go out and talk with some people. Vestor then started to walk by the 10th squad quarters, when some fellow shinigami rushed by saying that the 11th squad captain was giving out free lessons to people. Ohhh, free lesions? Maybe I should go and help out. he thought to himself with excitement. He then flashed stepped over towards the practice grounds and saw Captain Uriuc standing in front of a group of shinigami. He then flashed stepped right next to the group with them unaware of his presence he stated, "What a fine group of people you got here Uriuc, why don't we give them a demonstration of a captains level of fighting!"

((Note that I'm not that good at role playing and I would like to get better at it. So be kind Xp))
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:48 pm

((YAY! And to think I almost closed this topic. Good thing I didn't. BTW, you don't need to add "vestor thought" since you are using italics anyways.))

Zafaron looked up from the shinigami he had been teaching a hip throw to when Vestor appeared. "Captain Vestor. Such a nice surprise." He gave a quick smile to Vestor before returning to the young shinigami. After a moment Vestor's words actually permeated his brain. He looked up in shock. "You would like to have a match Captain Vestor?" He stared for a minute before his face broke into a huge smile. "Well I would love to give a demonstration with you. You guys should be honored that Captain Vestor wishes to help me show you guys some tips and tricks. Its not every day we have enough time to do something like this." The other shinigami nodded quickly, just as excited at the idea as the two captains were. With a motion from Zafaron they all moved further back to make some room for the two captains.

Zafaron walked further down the field before taking a fighting stance. He pulled his sword out of its scabbard, the four, colored tassels moving in the wind. "Let time shatter, Havon." The sword immediately condensed into a small disk with the image of a clock on it. "Is there any specific weapon you would like me to start with Captain? I have a spear, sword, axe or mace." This was always part of his pre-battle routine before a practice fight. He felt it was more fair that way.
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:59 pm

"What ever weapon fancies your tastes for battle." Vestor then snapped his fingers and his white glove with a fire colored insignia on them. "Are you ready to laugh Tejinashi!" Vestor then leaped into the air in an instant and without incantation fired a hadu #63 . Two blue energy balls shot towards Zafaron at an amazing speed. Lets see where he dodges too.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:13 pm

"Mace it is then!" Zafaron shouted as Havon changed into the spiked mace. Haudou eh? Guess it would be just like him huh. Zafaron had never actually fought Vestor before and had never seen what his zanpakuto's abilities were. The only thing he knew for sure what that he was very strong in the demon arts. And Zafaron knew a few tricks of his own about how to deal with the demon arts.

As the two energy balls flew towards him he swung his mace into the air and then smashed it into the ground. A huge chuck of rock flew into the air at the tremendous blow and crashed into the two energy balls. The instantly destroyed the rock and sent pieces of rock everywhere, one of them cutting Zafaron's cheek. Ignoring that he jumped into the air straight at Vestor getting ready to hit him in the chest with his mace. "Remember everybody! The environment can be a great asset to you so use it if you can." He shouted at the other shinigami before turning his full attention to the airborne captain he was flying towards.
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:26 pm

So he came to fight in the air. "GOOD!"

A purple circle then appeared in the sky, at Vestors right shoulder's height. He then punched into the circle, and a purple circle then opened in an instant right next to Zafaron and a fist came out with tremendous force and landed on the face of the Captain thus knocking him towards the ground. "Listen group! Use your enemy against himself. Always practice hand to hand combat, not just swordsmanship." he shouted while falling towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:48 pm

((Um. How did you do that. I don't think the page under your zampakuto's abilities says you can do that. Unless I didn't understand something on the page. Which is probably the case. If you could quote it that would be wonderful. ))
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Quote :
Sealed Zanpaktou:His shikai stays in release

Shikai:A pair of white gloves with black seems

Shikai Ability: This zanpaktou is able shoot out a mid sized blast of energy but crushes the blast with the force of gravity sending an implosion that sucks anything close to the blast for an instant and it explodes. and this zanpaktou is able to open rifts in the dimension and is able to send objects to the other side.With that, the wielder is able to send his arms,head,legs,chest, and ect... through the rift.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:20 pm

((Oh I see. So it makes TWO rifts and can attack between them. Hadn't understood that before. Might want to reword it a little bit because I was confused when I read that it sends objects "to the other side". Wasn't sure what that meant but now I think I understand it.))

"Don't worry about that. I already had explained that to them before." Zafaron said as he flew towards the ground.

He flipped twice into the air before landing softly on his feet. An interesting ability to be sure. So he can basically teleport his body parts from one place to the other that way. Unfortunately for him while that ability can be useful, he doesn't have the power to do much damage with it. In fact, the punch was actually powerful but it would take a lot more than that to damage Zafaron.

But if he uses that in conjunction with another attack he might be able to get under my guard. Better avoid that. He re-entered a ready position as Vestor flew towards him. He wouldn't be surprised by that attack again, he just had to see what else Vestor would use.
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Vestor then landed onto the ground, "Ohhh, I knew you could take a hit."

Without hesitation Vestor started to flash step towards Zafaron with immense speed. While flash stepping Vestor's hand disappeared and yet he was still charging at Zafaron.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:04 pm

"If I was knocked out by something like that I would turn in my captain's cloak right now. Zafaron said laughing. "You get used to taking lots of damage when you are in my division."

His eyes narrowed when he saw Vestor's hand disappear. He is going to try to get me again with that attack? Then lets do something unexpected. Most would just expect him to just attack head on, like most of his subordinates would. But doing something that idiotic and boring was not in Zafaron's style at all. He did flash step forward towards Vestor but at a slight angle. When a second brought him close enough he dropped to the ground and did a quick slashing kick attempting to knock Vestor's feet out from under him. Even if it didn't hit, the surprise would probably make Vestor's attack miss.
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:14 pm

He was a bit surprised with the way Zafaron was attack at and angle and not straight forward. His eyes never faltered when Zafaron took to the ground with a big kick. Such a big kick, I'm not stupid you know! Vestor then jumped up into the air and smiled big. This is enough distance!

"I'll show you a very strong attack Captain Zafaron! Just don't get to hurt!"

From where Vestor was originally standing, a hand was popping out of a purple circle. With it charging a dark black orb of energy, he then fired it instantly at Zafaron.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Whatever that ability was, Zafaron did not like it. Every single one of his instincts told him "GET AWAY". So he did the only rational thing, he quickly flash stepped several times away from the orb of energy. He then changed his mace back into its disk form. Depending on what the attack does, I might need to use my shield.

"Remember guys, unlike what my dumbass subordinates say, tactical retreats are completely valid when you have no freaking clue what an attack is. Especially if they might be explosive."
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:10 pm

While watching Zafaron try and flash step away from Vestor's technique, he then fired Soren Sokatsui at Zafaron while he was running.
"You can't run for ever now!"
With a hand motion of closing his hand, the black orb imploded and sucked Zafaron closer to the orb. Then with the motion of opening his hand it exploded, sending up a huge black fire cloud and dust in the area. Then there were two more explosions from the kido Soren, sending even more dust in the air. I hope he didn't die.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:05 pm

The moment that he started getting pulled forward Zafaron activated his shield. Immediately the clock insignia glowed blue and started to turn. He managed it just in time as the orb released a tremendous explosion nearly knocking him off his feet with the force alone. Luckily, his shield absorbed most of the impact though he could see a few cracks in it.

He looked up and saw the Soren flying at him. In an instant a plan came to mind as a grin appeared on his face. Perhaps I can use these to my advantage. He jumped into the air right as the Soren crashed into the ground using the force to speed up his ascent. As he reached the edge of the dust cloud he flash stepped right in front of Vestor.

He quickly disengaged his shield before grabbing Vestor by the shoulder and kneeing him hard in the stomach. He let go and quickly dropped back to the ground. "Now we are even. And remember everybody. Firing into a dust cloud is a very bad move. Your enemies can easily exploit it."
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:31 pm

"Even huh! Are you sure you even hit me?"
His right hand was sticking out from his stomach, where he was kneed. His hand then returned and he then started to fire his energy attacks. Sending 8 black orbs in the area of Zafaron, he then motioned them to attack him. All the black orbs surrounded Zafaron, with the motion of his hand they imploded and they sucked all of them onto Zafaron's body. "Your shield can't protect you now!" He then opened his hands and they exploded.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:07 pm

((If he did block Zafaron's knee attack with his hand then it would probably have broken his hand. I think you underestimate how strong of an attack he hit you with. But whatever, it is just a practice fight.))

Luckily for Zafaron, the old saying "less is more" was applicable in this situation. When the 8 orbs appeared he dropped to the ground and braced himself. When they imploded, their individual suctions managed to negate each other pulling Zafaron towards none.

Then they all exploded.

Zafaron felt the full force of all of the explosions as they pushed him into the ground. The back of his coat was disintegrated instantly. If he had not braced himself to the ground he would have been blown away. Still, he could not move at all for a minute as his body had been pushed a good foot into the ground. He finally pushed off the ground and stood up to his feet changing Havon back into the mace form. Spitting up a huge hunk of dirt that had gotten into his mouth he cracked his back into place.

"Fwoo. That was dangerous for a moment there. You almost blew me up." He smiled happily and looked up at Vestor. "But I understand your abilities now. And if you understand an enemies abilities and think you can fight them, then being on the defensive becomes a useless maneuver." He directed that last line towards the other shinigami who were looking at him with their jaws on the floor. He began to spin the mace around in his hand until it became a blur. Then he jumped back into the air.
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:23 pm

So full of him self, to think he even knows anything of my abilities.

He looked at the captain jump into the air swinging his mace around so openly. So narrow minded to just leap into something without thinking. Vestor then snapped his fingers and a huge portal opened and he then disappears into the purple, black circle. Only to appear behind Zafaron instantly, Vestor then used Bakudō #63 Sajo Sabaku and restrained the captain. "Check and mate, my friend. Oh shit, look at the time, If i don't start paper work now, I'm going to be buried in it by dinner."
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:40 pm

((Alright you said you wanted to be better at role-playing so here is one main tip.

You have a bit of a habit of auto-hitting. Instantly hitting Zafaron in the beginning and then instantly managing to restrain Zafaron just now. Your post at the top of this page also had a little bit of this saying that it pulled Zafaron and then exploded. I just ignored that and created a way for what you said to occur without Zafaron getting really injured. You need to give the opponent a chance to respond to your motions if it is a big move.

I mean, think about it. This is the Captain of 11th company. He has been only fighting for over 250 years. Do you honestly think that he is so easily going to captured by you. That he would hear you say "Bakudo 63" and just stand there letting you capture him? How did you know for sure that he was just going to leap in without thinking? I had a battle plan of how to respond to your attacks. But since you just went "appeared behind him and restrained him" it makes the whole experience useless.

Auto-hitting is one of the easiest paths to entering god-moder territory. And that is the last thing anyone wants to do. So just remember, take damage every so often and give your opponent a chance to dodge. Your opponent will every so often let attacks get in so you got to give them the same respect.))
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:28 am

((In a few words,he says vestor that you cannot control his movements,delete the restrain and let him decide if his character will either dodge the spell or let it restrain him))
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:00 am

((I'm not saying that he has to delete the restraint. Its just a practice fight after all to have some fun. I am just giving him a warning about doing it in the future when it actually matters in the RP. It is always better to fix role playing mistakes now then have them become larger problems later.

If you are fine with continuing this Vestor then it would be better if you delete the restraint. But if you don't want to continue then that is fine too. Just say which one you want.))
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:53 pm

(Maybe the practice fights should be mandatory, at least one per person when they first join. That way others can see if there are any things that should be worked on. Like, I know I have a habit of pulling moves out of my arse, and everybody has their own little issues. A fight like this could help people figure out just what their issue is, eh?)
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:08 am

Agreed. i take on anyone. I'm the only one who hasn't really fought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Captain of 11th   Training with the Captain of 11th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training with the Captain of 11th
Page 1 of 1