Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lyca Galgo profile thingy(approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo profile thingy(approved) Empty
PostSubject: Lyca Galgo profile thingy(approved)   Lyca Galgo profile thingy(approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:45 pm

Name: Lyca Galgo

Age: 0 died at birth, lived for 131 years in heuco mundo

Real Age: 15

Appearance: she's 1,60 M, her remenant of her mask is the left lower jaw, with her lower teeth of the mask which are all canine teeth. She has a hollow hole where her Belly button should be. She wears a white jacket that goes to just above her hollow hole and baggy pants. The clothes are all white expect for the part below her knee of the baggy pants, that oart has a crimson red blood splatter motive.
Spoiler:

Personality: she has never lived in the human world and therefore has absolutly no commen sense, she is energetic and impulsive. She has an animalistic feeling to her. She does not see the diffrence between good and evil, she only sees what she thinks is fun and exciting, if she loses interest she will either kill it or leave it to die. Just because she does not have commen knoledge does not mean she is dumb or aloof she has a briliant mind and is quike to adapt in battle, she loves battles because its whats makes her feel alive.

History: She died at birth, her mother wanted to give birth at home at the time of birth a Hollow wandered in, the father seemed to posses strong spiritual energy. During the eating frenzy of the hollow the soul chain of the not even born Lycan got cut and turned her in a hollow

When she first appeared in hueco she was small and weak, a pair of hollows tried to consume her as she wouldn;t be able to put up much of a fight when a Adjucas who passed by took notice and saved her, he seemed to see something in her a strong will to live or at least something rare in hueco mundo. by his help Lycan progressed and she turned into a adjucas in no less then 50 years. Lycan got a chance to get changed into a Arrancar but her savior had gotten damage in a previous battle and could not progress into an arrancar and sacrifisied himself for her. afterwards she got changed into a arrancar by the Hougyoku by aizen.

Innate Ability: Hemorragia Cero
It causes a shower of reiatsu blades, they are incredibly sharp, cutting almost everything, yet it does not posses great penetration, its used as an attack to drain an enemy of his blood rather then to kill. it takes a larger reiatsu charge, the larger the radius of the attack.

Last edited by Lyca Galgo on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:02 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo profile thingy(approved)   Lyca Galgo profile thingy(approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:04 pm

The only thing,that I will point here is:

1)Wrong Lore:Well first of all Arrancars didn't exist such many years ago,instead they were createdb just a few months after Aizen's betrayal who used the Hogyoku to merge shinigami and hollow powers into one.

Vizards were the one who existed 100 years ago prior the main storyline Wink
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo profile thingy(approved)   Lyca Galgo profile thingy(approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:53 pm

APPROVED

Unless anyone wants to rival it. I think the changes are satisfactory however Smile
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo profile thingy(approved)   Lyca Galgo profile thingy(approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:15 pm

"HAHAHAHA" Lycan a bit sweaty, had a big smile on her face. She had finnaly done it she had made it to the top of Las Noche. It had always seemed fun and exciting to do. She looked over the great sands of Hueco Mundo, it seemed to stretch out forever. "I wish i could go to a more interesting place then this, the most fun i've had here is clombing this building" The happy look turned back into a bored expression as it always would, one thrill after another, She wouldn;t wanna go another day if it wasn;t a day she moved forward.

*SWISH* A sound of something crawling away, a twinkle in Lycan's eye "Hehe" She took a few passes back and then sprinted too the edge of the roof and dove off, running along the circular dome wall she saw what it was a small hollow lizard "A snack" She quikend her pass as she dashed towards her target. The desert floor seemed to close in faster and faster as she ran down the wall, with a large grind along the base of the floor and the desert she landed right on top of the lizard. her tongue brushing along her lips as she opened her mouth and slowly she let the squirming lizard enter her mouth. *CRUNCH* one quike bite and the now headless body dangeled in front of her face. "Tasty~" it didn;t take long before the entire lizard had dissappeared into Lycan's mouth. Life in Hueco Mundo was that of the strong, if you were strong enough you'd live to see another day, grow weaker and it might be you who'd end up as someone's dinner. Not that Lycan ever thought of these things, she lived a live of impulse. "Lets go for the moon today, the roof was fun but the moon now that is a challenge"A big grin decorated her smile as she had found her new adventure of the day. Looking up at the big moon that eternally decorated the sky of Hueco Mundo , she felt her excitment boil up again. With a strong determination and a lot of will power she began her climb, she would climb Las Noche and try to get to the moon from there.

*PANT PANT* "Its harder then it seemed" Lycan was lying spread out over the desert floor after several failed attempts, she needed a break. Bruises and bumps covered her body, even a body of an arrancar would get damaged after jumping of the roof of such a large building, over and over. "I almost made it" A small sattisfied grin laid on her face as she slowly drifted away in a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo profile thingy(approved)   Lyca Galgo profile thingy(approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Seems good.

Please make sure to:
1) spell check
2) Bolden speech
3) use more punctuation, ex commas and periods to better organize text.

Placed as Espada. Once the second person applying registers, leader and vice shall be decided.

Please register your resurection Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo profile thingy(approved)   Lyca Galgo profile thingy(approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lyca Galgo profile thingy(approved)
Page 1 of 1