Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lyca Galgo Ressurection

Go down 
+8
Ranryou Roga
Zafaron Uriuc
Kokugen
Ciaran Nihill
Tetsuo Sakamoto
Payaso Real
Shikimou
Lyca Galgo
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo Ressurection Empty
PostSubject: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Name: Lobo

Release Phrase: Bleed..

Represent: Wolf

Element: Metal

Sealed Description: Two katana's, one blood red and one pure white

Released Description: her body gets covered in a protective armor of the mask material it had a pure white color she also gains a tail which is also pure white, she gains claws and fangs which are blood-red. everything under her eyes gets covered and a wolven snout with the fangs becomes her mouth.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Yugular Reventar
When she concentrates on an area she can make the veins in the body of an oppnent exploded by Reversing the flow of the blood by manipulating the metal in it, the pressure builds up in the veins and rupture or explode. the closer she is the easier and bigger the area can be manipulated. takes 2 turns to charge when standing still, 4 when moving about cooldown 10 turns

Techniques:
Lento Sangre:
By injecting some of her own blood into the oppnent, this can be done in diffrent ways, the blood flow of the oppent slows down over time making it harder to move for him and he will lose strength and speed after 2 turns the effect are noticable after 8 it drains aalmost all strength after the 8th it wears off cool down 5 turns after the tech ends

Sangre Hormigón:
She solidify's blood of the oppent in a certain area so it can;t be moved for a short while,instant, lasts for 1 turns cooldown 2 turns

Sangre Flagelo:
she gather blood from either her opponents or herself to make whips at every finger every whip is a flexible slicing blade, instant, lasts for 5 turns, cooldown 3 turns

Last edited by Lyca Galgo on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:20 pm

can your ult be dodged or blocked?
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:23 pm

a direct hit can be avoided, its ussually a line of sight attack as long as its seen, its ult so some damage should always be taken right? o.o
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:24 pm

so if the opponent is not in the area the ult's concentrated in, it won't do much, correct?
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:26 pm

yes if he is out of the concentrate area he'd probly end up with a bleeding finger XD
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:27 pm

ok, approved
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:20 pm

So with Sangre Hormigon, she can immobilize a limb such as a person's sword arm, correct?
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:45 am

yes its possible o.o
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Wait, so your resurreccion is Lobo. Wolf.
As opposed to Los Lobos, The Wolves.
okay that's neat
Back to top Go down
Ciaran Nihill

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:27 pm

I'm sorry but this seems obscenely overpowered. Unless the moves can not only be dodged/blocked, but also the charging/concentration must be able to be interrupted. Controlling the bloodflow of the opponent should also have a requirement, such as causing bloodloss or having a sample of the blood. You shouldn't just be able to control, stop, speed up the bloodflow of anyone you come in contact with. It's broken as hell.
Back to top Go down
http://crazyamazingleague.com
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:23 pm

I see no issue with it.

She can do serious damage, but it takes charging time. Its also not utterly unavoidable. Also its not an instant kill.

Mind you this is bleach. You can be stabbed 50 times and still run a marathon (if you're kenpachi...). I doubt a little cut...or loss of 1/2 your blood...will kill you instantly.

Its powerful, but limited in battle use, and you have 4 turns to prepare.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:08 am

The only thing I feel that should be changed is either the duration or the cooldown for Sangre Flagelo. I feel that it lasts too long for such a short cooldown. Maybe switch it to four and four or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:14 am

so if your enemy is moving faster then you can concentrate on or they give you little to no time to prepare then what. moose.
Back to top Go down
Ciaran Nihill

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:02 pm

All I was saying is that there should be conditions to manipulating a target's blood, like having a sample of it or having the blood touch the body of the user. Something. It's a little overpowered that somehow it's possible to manipulate all the blood of any person in the universe inherently. :/

And that the concentration should be interruptable. That's it. It's common sense stuff that changes it form broken to fair.
Back to top Go down
Pkbaldy

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:22 am

I agree with Nihill, i think having a sample of the target's blood would be the reasonable way to have it. It's kind of like how Hidan from Naruto killed his targets', by gaining a sample of their blood and performing a ritual. Which he then used to attack himself to hurt them but in your case you can get the sample do a ritual and hence making you able to manipulate there blood?
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:16 am

Ok, seeing as this is more of a discussion then an application, I might as well post my view point.
Admin/mod's word is law. thats the rule, and it always will be. So far two admins have approved it. If you think its still too powerful, then think of ways to counter it, instead of going against it.
Keep in mind that this is bleach, where people can be cut in half and fight at full strength, even more so seeing as most of the characters are captains and espada. Consider for one second that you have 2-4 turns to do ANYTHING to make that attack not hit you. It's a sight based attack. Its not exactly rocket science.
Back to top Go down
Ciaran Nihill

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:37 pm

Fache Regale wrote:
Ok, seeing as this is more of a discussion then an application, I might as well post my view point.
Admin/mod's word is law. thats the rule, and it always will be. So far two admins have approved it. If you think its still too powerful, then think of ways to counter it, instead of going against it.
Keep in mind that this is bleach, where people can be cut in half and fight at full strength, even more so seeing as most of the characters are captains and espada. Consider for one second that you have 2-4 turns to do ANYTHING to make that attack not hit you. It's a sight based attack. Its not exactly rocket science.
Erm, I can post my opinions and admins are not infallible. Ever. Just because they say it's okay doesn't mean they've thought about aspects of it I can bring up nor does it mean my opinions are invalid.

Plus even for Bleach it simply makes no sense. Every Zanpaktou, Kido, Resurection, while tremendously powerful, follows some rule or guideline based on it's power. Nothing is omnipotent. Everything works in some way and has conditions for it's success. Even Soi Fon's Shikai is based on spacial lines and poisons. Somehow being able to control all blood in the known universe without any pre-condition is absurd, even by Bleach standards. Drawing blood in a fight isn't even a difficult thing to do, and it would allow the ability to make more sense. Why is it wrong to want less impossibly overpowered things in this RP? It shouldn't be "have the best power ever", it should be how you make use of said power.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:42 pm

I agree, Nihill. But, and this is just me, it seems like even drawing blood is too easy for something like controlling all blood. If someone wanted to, they could manipulate it to cause things such as heart attacks or seizures, assuming such things apply to Shinigami. Blood-based weaponry walks a VERY fine line, and it always will. Too bad most people can't find a way to walk it properly.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:07 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it common knowledge to know that there is blood in somebody? So what she does is manipulate the Iron in it like in her own blood. Yeah, the protein and salt structure might be different, but it still has iron in it, so I don't see what the problem is. Besides, this can be similar case to my resurrection, where its not as lethal to stronger opponents and just hurts them severely.
Back to top Go down
Ciaran Nihill

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:06 pm

Taios Sol wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it common knowledge to know that there is blood in somebody? So what she does is manipulate the Iron in it like in her own blood. Yeah, the protein and salt structure might be different, but it still has iron in it, so I don't see what the problem is. Besides, this can be similar case to my resurrection, where its not as lethal to stronger opponents and just hurts them severely.

But the implication isn't the iron in the blood, and that wouldn't allow for the constriction of vessels and stuff that is implied in the mechanics of the skills, not to mention that the amount of iron in an average human's blood stream isn't that high compared to the levels of other elements. The only skill where metals is even mentioned is the ultimate, which would only be doable if the metal wasn't the target anyway. What would be implied is that either the cells or the plasma is manipulated in some way, the structure of both being fairly unique from person to person based on blood type, DNA, etc. That means that literally at the very least knowledge of the opponent's blood type or DNA information would be essential to manipulate it. This makes drawing blood make even more sense, plus it's not even difficult to do. It's a simple condition that can be fulfilled in the first 3 posts of a battle if you know what you're doing, too!
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:28 pm

I know that all her skills involve iron in the blood. How? Please read again and tell me what her element is.
Back to top Go down
Ciaran Nihill

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Taios Sol wrote:
I know that all her skills involve iron in the blood. How? Please read again and tell me what her element is.
Please read what I wrote again. The manipulation of the iron is only mentioned in one skill, the ultimate. The others talk about vessel restriction or movement of the blood, which wouldn't be possible on that scale by manipulating the metal alone. Bleach has a lot of powers that are strong and such, but they all have rules to them. Water and Ice Zanpaktous require water in the atmosphere to function, Fire ones require oxygen, Aizen's requires the opponent to know it's ability, even the 2nd Espada's functions by speeding time within a sphere around him. Everything works for a reason, even in Bleach.
My point is somehow being able to manipulate the blood of an opponent instantly simply doesn't make sense. :/
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Yes I agreed. This still is quite easily a Borderline God-Mode. Closely like controlling wind. As Wind is quite possible a God-Mod itself. It wouldn't take a idiot to be able to manipulate the amount of air flow around an enemy. Possible sucking the air right out of them. That's why we explain yourself.

I agreed on the fact that maybe having a dib of the enemies blood would allow for some manipulation for it. Just saying "hey, I control your blood. Your dead." wont fly. I agreed some conditions should be added to explain just how she can. just by saying your elemnt is metal doesn't cut it.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:16 pm

You know what it really pains me to see people go on and on about this. Very well , the conrol was due to the iron that every red bloos cell contains as that's how they transport blood, if ya don know this its probly cause you didn;t get that in your study. The fact that my element IS METAL and NOT MAGNETISME makes it possible to control also the skill which everyone is bugging about so much is only a resricying spell that stops the movement of a single limb like and arm as soon as your post is done the tech ends. The ult was meant as a tech to blow up a single body part but because my english isn;t at top level as i'm not native english, it got misinturped to making WHOLE people explode.

as last comment i want to thank you people you truly ruined this RP for me and as of now i quit this RP. you may think im overreacting but im not you nitpicked at every single detail and without asking for a explaination directly to me it offended me. Thanx for those who acctually said usefull things or defended me.

That's all BAI
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:21 pm

With this, I'm outa here to.

Too much whining can get really annoying. See ya all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lyca Galgo Ressurection
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next