Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fache Regale (arrancar) (approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

Fache Regale (arrancar) (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Fache Regale (arrancar) (approved)   Fache Regale (arrancar) (approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:33 pm

Name: Fache Regale

Real Age: 27

Appearance: Fache Regale (arrancar) (approved) Thebleachdude Fache Regale (arrancar) (approved) W348

Personality:Very laid back, doesn't nessesarily wish harm on people but doesn't exactly like it when people start getting on his back. Love to fight, but hates fighting under pressure. He hates the feeling of being trapped, constantly travelling, and the more he travels, the more he comes to terms with his facts.

History: During his lifetime, he lived as a wealthy prince, not needing to care for a single problem. However, this all halted after a political murder. His last moments alive were spent being tortured, seeing his family endure such hideous displays of human cruelty. Then it was over. He didn't remember much of his past life, or the first 10 of his afterlife. He remembers a sense of being lost, trying to forget what ever it was he was meant to be forgetting. He regained his sentience to find himself in a barren desert, devoid of life, holding what seemed to be a mask. He took a good look at his arms, seeing that they were similar to something, but he couldn't recall what. He still can't recall. He felt a hole inside him, a part of him was missing. One thing he did remember, were to souls. He was horrified by the screams of those he could hear in his mind. He knew how they had gotten there. He remembered his mindless hunger, as he devoured one after the other until he grew and grew. And now he realised that he needed to go back. He couldn't live like this, he needed to become human again, but he knew it wasn't possible. But he was going to try.

Innate Ability: Siermo Cero
Able to expel a short range Cero continuously all around his body, creating a shield around him. This usually ranges from a few centimeters. Projectiles are bounced back, blades are blocked, and any physical attacks are damaging to the enemy. He can move while using this ability. If the enemy has a high Reiatsu, then the Siermo Cero can be ignored.
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Fache Regale (arrancar) (approved)   Fache Regale (arrancar) (approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:47 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Fache Regale (arrancar) (approved)   Fache Regale (arrancar) (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:33 am

I'd like to ask about the Siermo Cero if you would.
I am correct in belief it is in a sense "an extra arm", meaning a small sized cero used for defense purposes, yes?
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: Fache Regale (arrancar) (approved)   Fache Regale (arrancar) (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:34 am

Well... its more like an extra skin. Look at it as temporary armor. but yep, its only for defense purposes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fache Regale (arrancar) (approved)   Fache Regale (arrancar) (approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fache Regale (arrancar) (approved)
Page 1 of 1