Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fache Regale Ressurection (Approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

Fache Regale Ressurection (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Fache Regale Ressurection (Approved)   Fache Regale Ressurection (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Name
Regale autentico

Release Phrase
Arise...

Represent
A lion

Element
Fire

Sealed Description
The sword type is an Espada Rapier, and mix between a long sword, and a standard rapier. The handle swirls around Fache's hand with a smooth design for ease of use. The more the blade moves, the more it glows like fire. At the point where it glows white hot, Regale Autentico is at its strongest.

Released Description
His body is covered by metallic plates, glowing a firey red. an Intricate mane surrounds his neck, much to the same design of the handle of his Espada Rapier. As he holds a much wider and longer rapier, and fire arcs from the tip of the glowing red sword to the golden handle. Even though Fache is holding the sword, he cannot let it go, because the heat fuses it to his hand.

Ultimate Ability
Nero Incendio (10 turn cooldown)
An Offense Ability. Spounts a stream of black-fire from that handle, which travels down to the tip of the Espada Rapier, and shoots out at the location where the tip is pointing. The fire cannot be put out, but is direcly linked to Fache's Reiatsu. If he is either forced, or decides to lower his reiatsu, then the flames subside. The opposite is true as well. This means that if the black flame lands on an enemy, it is entirely possible for Fache to keep the flame burning for as long as he required it to. However, the one draw back of this ability is exactly what makes it so strong. Because the flames are linked to his Reiatsu, it limits the amount of reiatsu he can emit. Because this is limited, the amount of Reiryoko that he can use is also limited. If he expels a large amount of black-flame, then even his strongest strike could be brushed off. If he retracts the black-flame, then the limitations placed upon him retract as well.

Techniques

Branco Leone (lasts for 5 turns, then a 8 turn cooldown)
A Support Ability. He is able to go into an instinctual state, which allows him to ignore physical pain and mental stress. He can ignore the pressure of Reiatsu. On top of this, he also gains improved evasive prowess due to an increase in speed, and agility.

Regale Inferno (lasts 2 turns, then an 5 turn cooldown)
A Defense Ability. Sticks his rapier into the ground, heating up the floor. It burns the feet of whoever maybe touching the surrounding area, as well as raise a fireball column, which produces a large amount of smog. He can use the smog to hide away, or just to inflict some chaos so he can run.

Ruggire (Lasts 3 turns if used on one person or 2 turns if used on a group of people, then an 6 turn cooldown)
A Support Ability. Lets out a a huge blast of Reiatsu, making enemies feeling weaker around him, reducing reaction time, mental processing, and endurence. Interrupts charge time. Can be used as a wide range attack, effecting numerous enemies around him, with lower effect, or focused onto one single enemy for the full effect. As this ability is completely based on how much Reiatsu Fache can release at that point, a reiatsu equal, or greater then will negate the effects.

Last edited by Fache Regale on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Fache Regale Ressurection (Approved)   Fache Regale Ressurection (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:35 am

I feel no problem with it, either then my curiosity with the term "making enemies feeling weaker" in Ruggire.

Could you elaborate somehow as to how it does that?

Ex. Lowest strength, damage, endurance, speed by a moderate amount.

It seems well placed but "making enemies feel weaker", despite being true, seems more of something to be roleplayed, and less to be a battle effect.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: Fache Regale Ressurection (Approved)   Fache Regale Ressurection (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:40 am

Hmm... good point.

In a sense, it makes it harder for enemies to move, to attack to make desisions quickly, to reason. I makes it harder for enemies in all ways. so, if the enemies were to have a quick discussion as to how to best attack an enemy, they would find it very hard to think of anything. At the same time, everything generally feels heavier. If you're wondering how its exactly relevent, I was going more for the lion aspect of the attack, less into the element type.

So, I should add in an expansion into how it exactly affects the enemy?
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Fache Regale Ressurection (Approved)   Fache Regale Ressurection (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:46 am

Ah yes yes i see what you are going for.

Well it seems like a good idea. Try to elaborate on the physical aspects that it includes and that it effects. Some of which you just mentioned (reaction time is considerably reduced. Movement and reflexes are somewhat reduced, etc).

Things like that.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: Fache Regale Ressurection (Approved)   Fache Regale Ressurection (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:53 am

out of curiousity, is it a possibility to make it that Ruggire effects cooldown times and charge times? It would give the move more battle effect as well as making it an RP element as well. On the other hand, it could make things abit complicated.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Fache Regale Ressurection (Approved)   Fache Regale Ressurection (Approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:29 pm

((12 days late but whatever))

You could have it so that Ruggire's effect will disrupt the charging up of any technique that requires multiple turns of preparation. Would give the RP element without making things too complicated.

Also, you can bring down Regale Inferno's cooldown to 5 posts instead of 8. It doesn't need one that long. Everything else seems good.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: Fache Regale Ressurection (Approved)   Fache Regale Ressurection (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:13 am

edited., made the nessesary changes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fache Regale Ressurection (Approved)   Fache Regale Ressurection (Approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fache Regale Ressurection (Approved)
Page 1 of 1