Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A beginning.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:57 am

...Another day had past. Or thats what Fache could tell. Under the darkness of the the tall towers over head, a sliver of light could be seen. That was all he could go by. He turned around, and saw the small number of Adjuchas-class menos Following him. Generally, most hollows feared him, as he was the only hollow to have removed his mask, but for the brave few who followed... he at least kept them out of danger. But he was surprised that they followed him as far as he walked.

He stopped once again, as he always did every so often, and looked upwards, frowning. "I feel... like something is going to happen. Yea... something big..." The hollows around him looked at each other, confused. Fache never usually spoke. He only smiled, and did what he wanted to do.The hollows did not understand what was going on. Fache turned his head, looking at a point somewhere between the menos. They took a step back, then also turned.
"Something... strong is here. I want it." The hollows mooved towards the sides, still looking at where Fache was looking. He turned his body around completely, and purposefully strided in the direction. He didn't need to utter the order for the Hollows to follow. they did that themselves.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:22 pm

The Forest of Menos had its wonders about it. It had several thousands, if not millions hollows dwelling in it, which included the Menos Grande of several caliber. Mostly there were the Gillian, giant foot soldiers of almost no consciousness what so ever. One could send them to their certain deaths and they would follow the order without question. They were the most common Menos Grande one could see.

Another type of Menos that was in this forest is the Adjucas. They were far smarter than the Gillian. A good example of Adjucas Menos would be both himself or Lyca. The power of the Adjucas varied.

Lastly there were the Vasto Lorde, the most powerful of the Menos. Sol hasn’t seen a single one in Hueco Mundo yet, but he knew they existed. He had the power of one, or at least he had the confidence to believe so. He descended into the forest, searching for Arrancars. They would sometimes be here, the once who had the will power to remove their masks. Those were the ones who Sol was interested in as recruits. He was now moving through the forest, searching and keeping his senses up for someone with high reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Fache continued his walk, being followed by the small gang of Adjucas, walking along the path. Suddenly, he stopped, sat down, and waited. The hollows looked on, a mixture of scared, and in wonder.
"Now... where are you..." He closed his eyes, and focused for one second, and let loose a small portion of his Reiatsu, just enough to make him noticeable, and just enough to scare away those who might wish to feast on him. The hollows behind him cowered in fear. They knew collectively that Fache couldn't take all of them on at the same time, it couldn't be possible, for the sheer number of hollows but... who would be dumb enough to make the first move? For now, they waited along with him, and waited for whatever it was Fache was waiting for. Eventually something was bound to happen.
It always did.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:58 am

(because nobody could post in my thread im gonna move here : D)

Lyca stood infront Las Noche, Sol had told her to check out the desert for possible allies "I was already there for a week and haven't seen any strong adjucas or arrancars" A grin appeared on her face, she had an idea, with a sonido she dissapeard from the entrance and she waited a bit. Sol appeared and headed for Menos Forest, While supressing her reiatsu she used sonido's to follow Sol closely. "Sol has a habit of attracting fun and interesting things"

Lyca got a bit bored as Sol was only aimlessly moving around to search for High level people, So Lycan took a small detour. Bouncing of some tries, she searched for interesting situations. A sudden sensation of reiatsu, peeked her interest. Using sonido's she headed for the spot, At the edge of a clearing she stopped. The source seemed to be another arrancar, not letting out the tiniest bit of reiatsu. She decided to observe him for abit, The thing that made the guy even more interesting was the fact certain hollow seemed to follow him. In contrary to her, When she roamed through hollows seem to avoid her.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Sol was moving through the forest, searching for possible Arrancar. Nothing much was happening, he was just moving from place to place using Sonido. He then felt a rather powerful reiatsu. This is interesting. Sol started moving towards the source of the reiatsu he felt. Hope its an Arrancar. Would save a lot of time on the mask removal part of recruiting. He was getting closer to the source of the reiatsu.

Using Sonido he appeared several meters in front of the Arrancar that seemed to be the one emitting the reiatsu. Sol first observed him, then looked at the group of hollows behind him. “So I see you have a little gang of your own here. That’s very interesting.” Sol then looked at the Arrancar. “The name’s Taios Sol, and I have a proposition for you.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Fache let loose a faint grin. It was always good to know his karma was on his side. Maybe this could lead to an interesting change of direction.

He stood up, and turned his head, facing Sol.
"So... you're here to-" He blinked. A small scurrying could be heard. He let a silent fuming sigh, and turned to see his hollow followers. They were hunched together, reaking of fear. They looked as if they were about to run. He shifted his body slightly, and the pack of hollows ran.
"stop." He didn't shout. He didn't even raise his voice. He just spoke in a certain tone that certain people spoke in. It was a tone that suggested that bad things could happen, but it wouldn't nessesarily come to that would it? Just obey, and you'll be fine. They all stopped dead in their tracks.
"Now then... before we were interupted, you spoke of a proposition? I'm intrigued. Please continue." He didn't notice it himself but his left hand was toying with the eye hole of a hollow's mask that was mysteriously attached to his waist. He was nervous, even if he didn't show it. Of course, in Hueco Mundo, you just need to feel it to already be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:54 pm

Lyca was sitting in a tree completly out of sight, Yet she had no trouble to follow what was going on across from the clearing. "If only i could hear" it didn;t take more then a small sonido to appear in the tree right next to where the conversation was held. Only when she landed did the tree make a subtle almost not noticable creak. She sqauted on the tree branch and looked down, The only way to notice her would be to look straight at her. Though it seemed the hollow which were frozen in fear, started to tremble as prey ready to be killed by a hunter.

Sol and Fache seemed to be in conversation so Lyca decided to not make a move, for now.......
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Fache took a step closer towards Sol. He got halfway through his step, when a high pitch screech was let loose. Fsche could barely hear it from the trumbling noises from the hollows, as the sound was so quiet. He took another sigh, and took three purposful strides towards the hollows, raising his hand.
"Why...can't you... " He stopped talking, as his strides became smaller and smaller. Evenually he came to a complete halt, staring at the hollows.

They were looking upwards. He looked up with them, and saw nothing.
"You brought back-up, Sol...," He spoke, turning his head around, directing his conversation towards Taios Sol. "Or will you show yourself?" He turned back, looking up at the tree again.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:24 pm

"Teehee i was found out" Lyca turned her back towards Sol and Fache, then let her body fall forward, at the last moment she hooked her feet on the tree. She was no hanging upside down from the branch facing Sol and Fache. "Hai Sol, in the desert was nothing so i thought i'd come see what you'd find" she grinned and turned her attention to Fache. With no need to hide her reiatsu she let it flow normally, she always found it a hassle to force it from leaking.

As soon as she released a small amount, still keeping her enourmous Reiatsu in check, The hollow that cowered froze again. If they moved they'd surely die by Fache but the new threat seemed to want to kill if they stayed. "Hey Sol can i play with the adjucas?" She was looking straight at the adjucas.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Fache scowled. This... this woman came in here, and thought she could mess with his hollows? He thought not. But... there was that reiatsu.
Its aleast on par with me. Who knows whats she's hiding? That and this... Sol character... They've ganged on me... He smiled internally. This could be fun... However much he smiled in his mind, his face on the outside was as stone striaght as it could be.
"I think... That you should be asking me who you mess with, girl."
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:52 pm

"You should ask yourself the same question" She let her self fall out of the tree and ended up sqauting on the forest floor. She lifted her head up looking straight at Fache "I am Lyca Galgo, Segunda of the espada" She stood up and made a glance at the frozen hollows. "You have a lot of snacks there". She then turned on the balls of her feet and walked towards Sol.

"Im getting bored, are you sure there are more strong people?" She tried to sense in the nearby area but only the man infront of her and Sol seemed to carie a certain strength to be counted as Espada.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Sol made a rather deep sight “Didn’t I tell you that we’ll split up. You should’ve just returned to the castle. And don’t go around dropping your name and title everywhere. And no you can’t eat those hollows...” there was a little pause in his scolding “and just stay here and don’t do anything stupid.” He turned back to Fache. “Sorry about that, she wasn’t supposed to be here. And if you think we wanted to take you down, you got it wrong.” He took a step forward. “My proposition was…” he looked Fache straight in the eye “how about you become the Tercera Espada?
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:29 pm

The proposition peaked his interests. He raised his eyebrows.
"Tercera... Espada? hm... Thats like... third...best..." He turned his head towards Lyca, his hollows shivering in the distance.
...Segnda of the espada? what, I'm lower then... that? This must be a mistake. This is obviously a trap of some sort. But... why be so civil about it?
He dismissed the thoughts, placing them at the back of his mind, and turned back to Sol.
"I'm interested. But... I'm not fully convinced. How about alittle... fun?" He turned towards Segunda Esapda. "No doubt Sol, that you are the glorious Primera, if I can spot the pattern... so I think I small skirmish with the Segunda would... seal the deal. Of course...," He took a step back, cocking his head to one side. "We'll be fighting under my terms, correct? It seems only fair, right?" He gave Lyca and smile, which leaked the very essence of falseness.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Lyca's bored expression turned to a grin, with a sideways peek she didn't really see any immediate worry or action to stop it from Sol. "I have some time to play" She smiled "Well actually i have MORE then enough time, as there's nothing else to do" She giggled and faced Fache "What are these 'term' Thingys your talking about" A fight with rules is something that is rare to non-excistent when one only hunts. Lyca did not know the word nor its meaning.

Lyca's Blood-red katana seemed to emit an arau of blood thirst, her reiatsu flared abit more as she naturally took a stance.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:49 pm

Fache grinned. When if came to rules, he was king. Naturally, he didn't particularly like rules, but if you made them yourself...
His legs slipped naturally into a stance, as he drew his Rapier Espada swung it around, and brought it level to his face.
"The terms are the rules, Segunda, and the rules are simple. whoever can cut the other three times wins. If you win... you get what you want," He nodded his head towards the Hollows, who moved back in horror. "However... if I win... I get your position." He winked, in a way which was meant to be reassuring. "deal?"
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:59 pm

Even though he said 'they are the rules' She still didn't really get it. Luckly the thing she did get was that if she could cut him three times she'd win. It also seemed he wanted her position if he won "Fine but as you layed down these 'rules' then lets make this about skill , No resurections" When she finished that sentence, her katanas seemed to jump into her hands.

Instead of holding the katanas tip towards the oppenent, They pointed backwards. She then moved the katana's that the sharp edge of the blades of the swords where pointed towards Fache. "Finnaly something interresting to do" She had an exhilirated smile on her face as she ready'd herself for the fight.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Fache closed his eyes, a wide grin placed on his face. He might not have liked Lyca's company, or Sol's for that matter. He was much more content being on his own. But... this didn't matter anymore. He was fighting. And that was the only thing bouncing around Fache's mind.
"Finally indeed, Regale... you shall taste blood tonight!" He knelt down, and pounced towards Lyca, his Rapier still pointed directly towards her stomache. Thoughts processed very quickly in his mind.
Two blades. Single edges. Pointed. Slice. Compare? Rapier. Pointed. Double edged. Length? Looks longer. Could be shorter, can't trust it. Stomache, left wide open. go in, stab, and slice left, then Sonido, behind, through right slice to left. two hits done. Go back, wait.
Armed with the knowledge he require, he raced ahead, knowing that everything he had just planned mostly likely would be shot to the moon in less then a second.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Lyca got fired up "WHAHAHA Let's go" she dropped her white katana, as Fache charged it stuck in the ground stading completly straight. When he was in a 2 feet range she gave a kick to the sword making it spin towards fache, adding a bala towards the spinning sword making it impossible to catch wthout taking the bala. The spinning sword had not reached Fache yet in that time so with a sonido she ended up behind him and slashed backwards with her Red katana.

"My first fight in ages let's not end this to quike shall we" She grinned
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Fache had not seen this coming. Judging from his opponents wild attitude, he hadn't exactly been expecting a straight forward fighting style, but this was ridiculous. Still running nearly at full pelt towards the spinning sword, he felt Lyca's presense behind him. It would have been foolish to stop running at this point, the breaking force would have taken tolong, and then Fache would already have been hit twice.

However, he hadnt been thinking this. His instincts took over.
Sword ahead. Segunda behind. Dodge. He ran, and slid across the undergrowth. As he was the tree's above him rush by, for a split second, a shimmer past over him, and then it was gone. He dug his feet into the ground. As he was still at speed, the force was enough to send him rushing back upright, where he spun around, and dug his heels into the ground, face both Lyca and her spinning sword.

What he should have been thinking was a decent attack plan. Instead he swiped his Rapier twice infront of him, and readied it by the side of his head.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Forcing a second bala to colide with her first bala she could catch the sword easly, the white katana spun a few rounds in her hand before she gripped it thight. "Good, this is not going to be boring at all" She saw him slash twice and ready himself again.

She stopped thinking useless stuff like what to hunt tommorow, her full attention and interest was focused upon her new target, Fache. She twirled both swords in her palms once, with a quike glance across the floor she noticed a few rocks scattered about and some broken of branches. An evil smirk on her face as she slashed at the ground and threw a rock to eye-level with it, with the back of the other sword she hit it straight at Fache.

A challange and to estimate some more of Fache's skills. she placed her swords in a defensive pose, only The tip of her red katana was slowly dancing up and down in a rythmic motion.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:00 pm

The rock was barely visible as it shot towards Fache's eye. However, his choice in stance proved convienient. He raised his hand, and caught the rock, clenching it in his hand. Just as he was going to toss the rock aside, he felt a slight trickle in his palm. He opened it to see. Blood. He scowled, and crushed the rock, facing Lyca again. He held out his hand towards her, showing her the mixture of crushed rock and blood.
"Thats one point to you, girl. No matter, it would have been a shame if I had taken you in one go... Let us begin the real fun!"

He took a step towards Lyca, then disappeared from sight with a short, sharp Sonido, he was right at her, his face not a meter away. Another boom later, and he was gone, this time positioned above Lyca. He held out his Rapier, level with the back of Lyca's right shoulder, and shot himself forward, flipping himself upside down, his sword how hurtling at some speed at his target.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:27 am

Lyca was delighted, she got in a hit and the opponent was skilled. The most interesting thing in years. Blood triclked from his clenced fist as he show'd it to Lyca. Suddenly Fache dissappeared and reappeared before her. Lyca didn't flinch and she didn't seem intimidated. When a second sonido made her loose sight of her oppenent, she took a galance around to spot him. She felt a small surge in reiatsu from above, she was just in time to dodge a direct hit. The rapier made a gash in her right shoulder, abit of blood seeped from the wound. "And that's one for you"

With Fache still in a downwards motion with his rapier heading for the ground, Lyca slashed both katana's towards Fache like a scissor. using a sonido to create some distance she then fired a cero at fache.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:37 am

He grinned as he saw the blood ooze from lyca's shoulder, but the feeling of satisfaction disappeared in due time, as Lyca disappeared with another short, static sound. The only thing He could hear then, was the rush of energy as it cut through the air. His eyes widened as he came face to face with the incoming cero.
D-damn it! Can't dodge!
An explosion as the cero impacted, and dust everywhere. Fache coughed, as he landed on one knee. He opened his eyes, and saw that a golden glow surrounded him.
Damn it... I'm lucky... If I didn't have Siermo Cero...
He turned to his side, seeing the yellow-red glow of Regale Autentico. It was good to see the Rapier return to its usual glint.

He stood up, and walked calmly out of the dust field, his Siermo Cero still surrounding him.
"You know Segunda... I didn't think you would grow so desperate as to use a Cero against little old me... I didn't think," A sonic boom erupted, as Fache appeared right next to Lyca's wounded shoulder. "you'd be that desperate." He dabbed at her shoulder, and disappeared once again, this time reappearing back where he was. His fingers were covered in her blood.
Mind games wont work on this one. Got to show her what being a Regale truly means. Just watch Segunda... I'll get you now. He licked his fingers clean, grinning.

"I hope that you've warmed up enough now. maybe you'll prove a challange." He placed his hand against his blade, and enforced it with Bala. Once again, he sliced the air, and readied it next to his head, lifting his left arm up.
"Come. Let's fight."
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:07 am

"Desperate? If you can't even survive that then even decimo would be a place to high for you" She was getting a bit to happy which made her drop her gaurd, in a flash as if Fache knew, he used a sonido and stabbed her wound. Before any real damge came from it, Lyca had dodged half a step, but before she could counter he had already dissappeared again. He taunted her, she didn't loose any focus because of it. Rather the opposite she targetted all her senses towards him, Sharpening them. that thing around him seems to be a cero, need to take it up a notch

She took a deep breath, With a sonido she was back to back with Fache. She rammed the hilt of the white katana towards Fache's side with the other hand she fired a Bala, The bala had a deep dark red color, it could easely have been mistaken for black yet the outer color shone dark red. The bala headed straight for the ground creating a large dust screen, she dropped to the ground and slashed at where Fache had stood. "Nothing as fun as a good fight" wit a grin she used sonido and appeared at the edge of the dust screen, that began to settle down. "I at least thank you for surviving this long"
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:47 am

Another sharp sonido allowed Fache to dodge Lyca's slash to his chest. Upon landing not 2 meters to his left, he stumbled. He looked to his arm. Blood flowed freely.
Thats the second hit...The intensity is starting to get to me... I need to use something... I can not... no... I will not lose!
"Its good to see that you've been surviving this long as well... but its almost time to end, don't you think?" He shifted his stance, bending lower. "You wanted a test of skill... then let me show you my skill... " He opened his mouth, showing pointed canines. He bent back, and shot out, screaming out a roar loud enough to shake the tree's "Ruggire!"

His reiatsu shot out, colliding with Lyca and the area around her. The air around them felt palpable, as if it was more like custard then air. Two of the small gang of hollows behind Lyca corroded into nothingness.
All I need to do is hope that she can feel the full effects...
Without waiting to see if it did effect her, he ran out, holding his Espada Rapier close, spun around mid running, held out his Rapier, and aim at her mid-section. Hopefully the sheer weight of his Ruggire would be enough to land the final hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A beginning.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Hueco Mundo :: Menos Forest-
Jump to: