Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A beginning.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taios Sol

A beginning. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:58 am

Sol got tired of just sitting there and watching them both. In an instant, he appeared right in front of Fache, catching his rapier by the blade. This caused his hand to bleed, but Sol didn't even change the expression. He stood so that Lyca could not make a move against Fache. “Stop it, both of you…” he was looking Fache straight in the eye and was talking in a calm, yet coldblooded voice “right now.” And as he said this, a tremendous change occurred in their environment. The air started to feel so dense that any weaker being would think that it would crush them. Those who were stronger would have trouble breathing. It also felt heavier, a lot heavier. The pressure was tremendous. Some of Fache’s hollows’ masks started cracking. Sol stood there, with a coldblooded expression on his face, between the two combatants. There was a dim, but clear purple glow in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:08 am

Lyca was just leaning forward when Sol interfered "DAMN YOU SOL, i was having fun." The air and enviroment got heavier. Stronger oppenents could go against it yet, Lyca didn't bother. Her breath got heavier and fighting Fache would be difficult, too be able to fight see'd have to focus on one target and woth Sol not allowing it. Also a pointless fight among Espada wasn;t what she was planning, she spun her swords and sheathed them. "you owe me a fun fight Sol" With a grumpy face she used a sonido and sat in a tree, close enough to hear everything that would be said but far enough so she wouldn't have any trouble with the dense atmosfere.

She glared down at both Sol and Fache, then she moved her attention to the hollow some seemed to be having a mental breakdown. "So three are there limit" She couldn;t help but grin abit at the sight, even though she was still grumpy from the broken up fight.

Last edited by Lyca Galgo on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:14 am

"...hm. fine." He took his rapier, and followed suit with Lyca. The air was thick as muck with this much reiatsu. He turned to look at Lyca. "This... would mean a draw, yes?" He cracked his neck.
Damn it... its thick... I don't like this... I cant even think straight with it like this, let alone reason and argue! Damn these hollows... He let out a scoff of disapproval at Sol for the high reiatsu, and attempted to conjure some sort of arguement or reply.
"So tell me... Primera... Whats the deal with this "espada" you were talking about? We're all allies here, correct? No need to scare the minions," He indicated towards the three of seven hollows remaining. He rationalised. "well... if you could call them minions..."
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:26 am

Sol eased the pressure, getting his reiatsu back to usual. “Ah, sorry about them.” Sol had his usual expression back. To it he added a bit of a guilty smile. “Anyway, back to the point. You correctly said that all of us are allies. This means that we shouldn’t fight among each other.” He paused for a second, collecting his thoughts. “The reason I believe you should be the Tercera is non other than you’re the third Arrancar we have. Its got nothing to do with power. We do not think you’re inferior.” He waited for a while “So, I ask you again, how about you become the Tercera Espada?
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:57 am

Fache Past his gaze over Sol, looking back up to Lyca relaxing as Sol lowers his reiatsu.
If I say yes, what will happen? What could we do? Maybe... I could get back... H eshifted his weight to his over leg, and cross his arms.
"I'm... not entirely convinced. What does joining you give me? Well, other then the title of Tercera... Maybe Miss. Segunda can explain?"
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:12 am

The reiatsu and the density in the air vaished, Fache had asked what benefits he'd gain. "Well for starters a place to stay, you can practacally do anythiong you want, and of course...." She jumped from the tree and landed, She then moved over to the clearing and stood still "Don't blink now" A huge Mouth-like portal opened and Lyca grinned back. "We'll teach you the trick to this, if you didn't know already" Garganta dissappeared and Lyca sat down "Sol i'm bored"
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:17 am

Fache stared on into the deep black abyss, eyes wide open. It was like nothing he'd ever seen before.
"Tell me, Miss. Segunda... Where does that go? What does it lead to?" He felt uneasy around the portal. It set off a strange feeling inside the very resonance of Fache, like it was something that, normally, would mean nothing to him, but for this one time, it was important.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:15 pm

"What's behind it? ehm according to Sol it goes to uhm....OW yeah, real society and soul world" She grinned, she really thought that was what Sol had told her "but Sol says only weak people are on the other side and that its boring." the look on her face said that even she did not beleive those words entirely, Sol had the habit of trying to protect her from herself. "But you gonna join or what" a sort of wild and animalistic aura flowed from her as she returned to her out of battle normal self.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:36 pm

Sol put a palm to his forehead. “Its Soul Society and the Real World. And calm down would ya? If you’re bored go play with a Gillian or something.” He then looked at Fache “Pretty impressive, huh? The Soul Society is home to the Shinigami…who don’t exactly like us. The real world is home to humans, but I think there are more things than that. Also, it’s the place where hollows go to feed mostly.” There was a pause. Sol looked at Lyca, then leaned to Fache and whispered to him “And let me tell you this, some of the Shinigami are as strong and even stronger than me, which is why its best for us not to go to Soul Society yet.” He stopped whispering and took a few steps back. “Another plus of being an Espada is that you get to learn your own variation of Cero. Not just something like this…” Sol held his hand out and fired a Cero into the distance. An explosion was felt and a tree in the distance collapsed. “But far more powerful. Also you get underlings” he looked away and scratched his head in what could be seen a slight hint of embarrassment “we still need people to fill those spots in. So…” he looked at Fache once again “what do you say?
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:51 am

Fache coughed, and looked at what was left of the small gang of hollows.
"Underlings... stronger then these? Hm, whatever. You've peaked my curiousity. Just so long as I don't sit around all day... I'd get bored to quickly..." He turned to Lyca, and gave her a wide smile. "It looks like Mr. Primera and Miss. Segunda are going to be my new best friends, hm?"
Not if they stop me. Then I shall have some fun... Although... Mr. Primera looks more like Mr. Trouble... I will need to be cautious.
Fache held his Rapier, and took a step forward towards Sol.
"Where too now? Mr. Primera? I'm curious as to where our... "base" is, or maybe Miss. Segunda can tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:47 am

Lyca was a bit curious as to why Sol had to whisper in Fache's ear. She felt left out and got bored, her attention got drawn by the remaining adjucas. With Fache occupied and Sol being the doing the occupying, Lyca decided to have some fun. A sharp sonido and she stood before the adjucas, The look of confusion of wether they had to run or stay was clear on their masked faces.

"Now ill gve you till the count of three" She grinned and held up 3 fingers. "3" she let one finger go back to her fist "2" another went back and half the adjucas started running the other seemed to be frozen in place. "1" She started to leak out some reiatsu and only one adjucas stayed where he was. "0" She didn;t even finish the word or she stood before the first few adjucas that had began running.

One of them charged to atack, Lyca gave a kick to its jaw and its face shatterd. she drew her red katana and with another sharp sonido appeared behind two of the adjucas. It had seemed like Lyca had just passed them by, Trying to make use of this chance they wanted to run. When suddenly blood sprayed over the forest floor and stabs and cuts where all over their bodys. Only a sonido and a slash was nesscary to finish of the three others that fled to the other side. She slowly walked back to the last remaining "arn't you brave to stay put" she for one short instance stopped supressing her reiatsu and gave a peck on the adjucas's snout. The sheer pressure of the reiatsu made the weak Adjucas's mind crumble, it would never move another musscle, For the rest of his life turned to a living statue.

"Thought they would last longer" Lyca dragged one single piece of one of the adjucas with her. She sheathed her katana and sat with her back against a tree and started eating the adjucas.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:01 am

Fache's wide smile fell during the whole "fight". It was wrong calling that a fight. It was a massacre. It was eventually replaced with a frown. He faced the living statue. His name had been Rectrici. He'd been the first hollow who followed Fache.
...Its strange that you always miss what you have given up...
He sniffed and walked up to the Adhucas known as Rectrici. He ripped off an arm, and began eating.
"so," He said, inbetween bites. His finger on his other hand circles the eye hole of the mask on his waist, as it usually did while he was thinking. "How dowe recognise what number we are, hm? Is ther some sorta... special thingie?"
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:22 am

Sol passively watched as the group of Adjucas got slaughtered by Lyca. His expression didn’t Change when Fache was eating either. “The way we mark our numbers…” Sol turned his back to Fache and exposed his left shoulder “is by tattooing them on our body.” On the back of Sol’s shoulder was a one. Sol put his jacket back on how it was normally. “Well then, how about we return to Las Noches and discuss our further plans?” He started walking off, indicating that its time for them to return.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:36 am

He gazed at the tattooed marking upon Sol's shoulder, and gave a disgruntled grunt.
"So primetive. I was expecting something more... flashy," He tossed the half eaten arm away, and began to follow Sol. "But whatever. Its better then having it branded, hm? Hey, Miss. Segunda? You coming or what?"
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Lyca swalloed the last chunck and got up "Sure,sure" She stretched and got ready, her bala's might not be much stronger then a average espada but her speed was among the best. one sonido and she stood before Fache, "better keep up or we'll leave you behind" A playfull and taunting undertone broke through her voice. another Sonido and she had overtaken Sol "Ill be going ahead" She grinned and with her third Sonido made a gap between the other two arrancars.

>Lyca moved to 'The return to Las Noche'<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beginning.   A beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A beginning.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Hueco Mundo :: Menos Forest-
Jump to: