Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami) (Approved by Zafaron)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Namakame

Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami)  (Approved by Zafaron) Empty
PostSubject: Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami) (Approved by Zafaron)   Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami)  (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Name: Kaiser Namakame

Visual Age: 44

Division: 9th

Personality: Kaiser tends to be very calm, rational and reserved. While he'll certainly fight when pressed, he'd rather go for a diplomatic approach when the option is available. He tends to spend a lot of time meditating and training his spiritual powers. Kaiser tends to act as a mediator for his troops and is always open to ideas from outside or inside his Division. He is friendly and trustworthy, a person his troops and other Captains frequently confide in.

Appearance: Kaiser was born an albino, hence he has very pale skin and red eyes. He has a small goatee and unruly hair, both white. He wears a black cassock and black capello romano. (Links here and here) He has a few scars from battles, including a small one below his right eye.

History/Background: As a regular human, he grew up with a strong sense of cooperation. He had a habit of being that one guy who would break up a fight and then get the two opposing parties to talk and make up their differences. He eventually became a negotiator for his country and was frequently sought after to help discuss truces, terms and conditions of surrender and other such things. Unfortunately, such a job couldn't last long, as an enemy killed him after negotiating another of his many terms for surrender.

Kaiser found himself at Soul Society and was inducted into the Shinigami Academy after proving he had quite a bit of Spiritual energy. He learned quickly how to control his Spirit energy and became well-versed in the Iaido style of sword-fighting. He quickly became known for being a supportive individual and a person to confide in. He graduated from the Academy and was recruited by 9th Division. He rose through the ranks, thanks to his Spiritual energy control and his constant meditation, which allowed him to forge an incredibly strong connection with his Zanpakuto, a shinken (Linky). Thus, ten years after graduation, he achieved Bankai, although there weren't a lot of people who knew, since he was not one for boasting.

As for his current position, the Former Captain of the 9th Division had disappeared while on a mission and has not since been seen by Gotei 13. The Former Captain had left a will that stated in the event of his death, which was presumed by Gotei 13, Kaiser would become the Captain of 9th Division. As Captain, Kaiser passes on a calm unity with his troops. He garners respect and loyalty through his care of his troops, both through watching over their training and helping them cope with whatever problems they may have. He enjoys opening meditation circles and tea parties to all of Gotei 13, as a means of relaxation. His troops share his trait of helping others and calming heated debates. Many rookies and even a few Captains tend to mistake his silent and reserved nature as cold, aloof or even too laid-back. He is also nicknamed the Ghost Captain, due to his albinism.

(Hopefully, this is all good. If he's not accepted as a Captain, I can certainly change his character sheet.

Also, if I were to make another character, can I use this account to make it, or would I need to make a different account for the different character?)

Last edited by Kaiser Namakame on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami) (Approved by Zafaron)   Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami)  (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Unfortunately, 5th captain's position has already been taken so you will have to change the things relating to that. Besides that I think it seems well done.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Namakame

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami) (Approved by Zafaron)   Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami)  (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Well, which captain's positions are open right now?
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami) (Approved by Zafaron)   Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami)  (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:49 pm

currently 4, 9, and 12 are open. As are most of the vice captain positions except for 7 and 11.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Namakame

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami) (Approved by Zafaron)   Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami)  (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:54 pm

I'd like Kaiser to be the Captain for the 9th Division then, please.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami) (Approved by Zafaron)   Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami)  (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:10 pm

Sounds okay to me, just make the changes to show this and I will approve it
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Namakame

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami) (Approved by Zafaron)   Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami)  (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:12 pm

The changes have been made.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami) (Approved by Zafaron)   Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami)  (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:00 pm

I think that you need to change the thing about being Vincent's captain. Since you are now the 9th captain. Anyway, (unless an admin says otherwise)

APPROVED

Now make your zanpakuto. After that you will fully be a captain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami) (Approved by Zafaron)   Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami)  (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaiser Namakame (Shinigami) (Approved by Zafaron)
Page 1 of 1