Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurokotsu

Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) Empty
PostSubject: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Name: Dokueki, Kurokotsu

Visual Age: 26

Division: Twelfth

Personality: Never one to let his allies get hurt, Kurokotsu is one who plots out the moves of his Division before they engage in battle. He always makes sure he's out on the front lines, and tends to use shunpo to block any attacks heading toward his weaker subordinates. He's generally kind and soft-spoken, albeit sarcastic. However, if a friend of his is hurt, he will lash out and avenge that ally.

Appearance: Kurokotsu wears the standard Shinigami outfit, as well as the captain's haori of his squad. Most people think him to be an imposter more often than a proper Captain, due to how standard his attire is. He wears everything in a very standard manner, down to the sleeves of his haori reaching down to his hands and interrupting his fights. In his mind, if he dies, he wants the haori to be as neatly set out as it was for him. He goes so far as to not keep his Zanpakuto sheathed at his waist, instead he has the wakizashi-style blade hidden in a secret pocket on the small of his back where he can grab it at a moment's notice.

History/Background: As a human, Kurokotsu was the kind of person who always knew the answer to a question, yet never felt compelled to tell anybody else what he inherently knew. Due to this, he went through his entire education without a single friend, simply because of his unwillingness to help others out. This character trait caused his early downfall on the summer of his twenty-fifth birthday, when he was shot four times in the chest by an athlete he knew back in high school, one who flunked because Kurokotsu refused to give him the answers needed to pass his tests.

In death, Kurokotsu learned the error of his ways and set out to fix them, teaching all his fellow Shinigami-in-training how to most efficiently cast any kido needed for a field test. He also excelled at using his reiatsu to heal his allies, leading to his eventual deployment into the fourth division once he got out of the training academy.

Once he learned how to release his Zanpakuto though, the Captain of that division realized how little hit fit in, considering the unique nature of his Shikai. With that, he was shipped off to the twelfth division and quickly rose through the ranks there, until achieving Lieutenant. It was then that he began his training to learn Bankai, after being told by an old friend of his exactly what had to be done. He trained and spoke with his Zanpakuto daily, normally in lulls during missions and assignments.

While it took him longer than the average Shinigami to finally achieve Bankai, he was absolutely thrilled when he did. He was even promoted to Captain, seeing as how the former leader of squad twelve was looking to remove himself due to his old age.

Last edited by Kurokotsu on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:01 pm

I'm sorry to tell you this but the 13th captain position is taken. But there are 9th and 12th captain seats are open.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Ninth sounds good. Twelfth is just too much science for him. Other than that, how does it look?
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:09 pm

Wait I applogize the 9th is taken.
The only one that is open is the 12. I do not see anyone else that has a approved char that is for the 12 captain.
So hurry up and try and snag that position.((If you want it))
But there are alot of lieutenant positions open
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Well, he'll certainly be different from Mayuri. He actually cares for his squad.
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Haha, okay
Well an admin or mod, will have to approve you application.
But welcome to the forum
I hope to have a good Rp with you sometime.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:16 pm

As do I with you. Time to finish up on my Zanpakuto... That'll be the kicker. Depending on one's point of view, it could either be rather tame or horribly overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:55 am

All zanpakuto's here are kickers so there is no difference ^^
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:17 pm

You are way too old to be looking that young. You need to change that. Either make him younger (recommended) or make him look much older. He should be looking at least double that age. Besides that I like the rest of it. So for now...

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:21 pm

I always have sucked at the age thing. I normally just throw a random number out there and wait to be corrected. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Now that I'm done with the easy part, I just need to find a way to jump into a roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Well even tho you may not like the science part, you dont technically have to be life Mayuri. Each character here is of there own self. It how they all coordinate with each other, and what problems or rivalry or whatever that makes this a great story or experience. Or whatever the hell you wanna call it. So go for it dude!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:30 pm

I figured out how to do it. Since he relies on copying attacks, part of his character will be about learning how he can do this, and whether or not other Shinigami could do it. What is to stop a Zanjutsu user from becoming proficient enough to use Sajo Sabaku without incantation? What's to stop a Fourth Division member from using Seki to protect themselves? This is what he is now out to find out.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:37 pm

Basically how to defeat Soul reapers. I"VE GOT MY EYE ON YOU!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:40 pm

It's more of how to transcend the styles of Shinigami that exist, and eventually maybe even how to copy the attacks of Hollows and even the playing field. His goal is to see seated officers able to fire ceros to kill Gillian just as easily as they are killed.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:41 pm

That will be something quite interesting to see come to be.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:48 pm

That's what I thought, too. In the original story I had for this guy, he first figured out his Zanpakuto's powers when a Gillian fired a Cero at him and he started cursing. In the middle of one VERY colorful string of curse words, a Cero fired out of his mouth and killed his foe.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Can you guys take this to PMs or to the chat box now? Just to stop cluttering up the thread. Got to say though, I do like what you are going to do with this character.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Sorry for cluttering. Although, I'm glad you like it. I've reinvented this character numerous times, and normally with disastrous results. Never had somebody compliment any of the setups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)   Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurokotsu Dokueki -Shinigami (Approved by Zafaron)
Page 1 of 1