Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zafaron Uriuc (approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Zafaron Uriuc (approved)   Zafaron Uriuc (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:50 pm

Name: Zafaron Uriuc

Visual Age: Appears to in his early fourties.

Male

Division 11

Personality: Zafaron's personality and attitude tends to change depending on whether he is working, fighting or relaxing. When he has work that needs to be completed he is extremely serious and does not allow distractions to bother him. He also will be easily irritated by things that slow down his work progress and has been known to literally throw people out of his office if they annoy him too much. He values efficiency and often experiments to see which methods of working get the fastest results. However, he also makes sure that the quality of his work does not drop either. He also will use all the time he can to get paperwork finished, often skipping meals and pulling all-nighters until he is done. He actually hates paperwork and would rather burn all of it in a pile then actually complete it, but he works hard to get it out of the way so he can go back to training or relaxing.

When he is relaxing he is much calmer and loves having fun. He enjoys playing games and will often pull pranks on other members of his company. He loves a good joke and laughs extremely loudly. When not playing games, he usually spends his time reading books. He reads a lot of books about battle techniques and strategies but will also just read for pleasure. He does not let the small things in life get to him and will usually have forgotten about a rude comment or action minutes after it has occurred. It is very difficult to actually get him angry as he usually will just ignore those that try to provoke him.

Zafaron keeps this cheerful personality when he is fighting. He tends to chat with his opponents and loves making over the top boasts. He feels that their should be no hatred between warriors and instead they should all embrace their love of battle. However, he can be serious when he is in a situation that requires his full focus. While he is a bit of a battle junky and loves to fight whenever he can, he does not let this cloud his common sense. Thus he believes that retreating from a battle that he cannot win is not to be ashamed of and cares very little for the "warrior's pride" that some of his other squad members talk about. To him, living to fight another day and remaining useable to Soul Society is better than having a heroic death.

Appearance: Zafaron is a large man about 6' 7" and weighs around two hundred fifty pounds. His body is very well toned and muscled but is not overly muscular. He has long, pitch black hair that he usually ignores. Most of the time it just runs wild and is a tangled mess. Whenever it gets too out of control he will usually slice it short with his sword. He cares little for appearances so he just wears the regular outfit. The only part of his appearance that he keeps really nice is his facial hair. He hates beards because they make his face itch but he has a large black mustache that he always keeps trimmed. His eyes are a dark grey.

Underneath his kimono he has a variety of scars from various battles. He has a weird habit of making designs with his scars in place of tattoos. On his left shoulder he has made a sun patter while on his right shoulder blade he has made a star pattern. He also has a large scar on his stomach that he has expanded to look like a horn.

Background: In life Zafaron was a bodyguard for a group of Japanese nobles. He was was well versed in various martial arts and had also learned to use a variety of weapons. While he was one of the top bodyguards, he was one day injured when trying to protect the noble's son during an attempted kidnapping. His lung was extremely damaged and though he survived he had trouble breathing after the event. He was also ordered not to fight anymore in case he would reopen the injury. While disappointed at the loss of his job, he went on to become a trainer of the other bodyguards. He lived for several years teaching his knowledge before eventually dying from a wound that became infected.

After death he lived for several decades in Rukongai. While there he made a lot of connections with other souls and was easily accepted into his new "family". His district was relatively peaceful so he was able to practice his weapon skills in peace while at the same time having fun with the other people. He became a bit of a father figure to many of the younger children and a peacekeeper when people got into arguments. While he enjoyed his new life and loved the people around him, he constantly felt like there was something missing in his life. From having such a dangerous and exciting life, his peaceful existence felt slightly uncomfortable. He ignored the feeling for years but some of his friends sensed that he wasn't completely happy.

Eventually they began to try to persuade him to at least try to become a Shinigami. He was at first extremely opposed to the idea of leaving his home and felt that it was better to maintain his current existence. After a year they finally broke him down enough that he agreed to at least see a shinigami to see if he was even remotely qualified to become one himself. A friend's friend's friend who had many friends within the Seiretei managed to get the sixth seat of fifth company to test him. The shinigami quickly realized that, while he had very little control over it, Zafaron actually had a large amount of reiatsu. Added with the fact that his fighting capabilities were already impressive he was quickly accepted into the academy. He spent a few years in the academy learning the basics of fighting hollows and how to use his reiatsu properly. He also honed his fighting skills even further and learned that his abilities in kido were basically nonexistent. He became notorious for blowing up walls or himself accidentally.

After graduating from the Academy he was immediately accepted into 11th company due to his battle skills. As the years passed he steadily rose up the ranks until he reached his current position. He never did forget his family in Rukongai and will still often visit them. While he is partially disappointed that his rank now makes it so that he rarely gets to go on hunts for hollows, he is pleased that there are a ton of people in his company that are willing to spar with him if he has spare time. He achieved Shikai long ago and last year was able to complete his bankai. However, as his bankai is fairly unstable and still new to him, he hasn't announced it to anybody yet.

((Any comments, questions or concerns? I would like to be either the captain or the vice-captain if they are available.))
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Zafaron Uriuc (approved)   Zafaron Uriuc (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:03 pm

APPROVED

Greetings and welcome ^^

Please register your zanpaktou now please
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Zafaron Uriuc (approved)   Zafaron Uriuc (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:06 pm

good app too, nice job
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Zafaron Uriuc (approved)   Zafaron Uriuc (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Thank you for the compliment. I worked hard on this one.

But I was wondering, which seat did I get? Did I get the captain's seat or the vice-captain's seat?

Because if I have a choice between the two I would pick the captain's seat.
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Zafaron Uriuc (approved)   Zafaron Uriuc (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:51 pm

youre captain
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Zafaron Uriuc (approved)   Zafaron Uriuc (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Awesome. Thank you very much. Now I need to go make that zanpakutou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zafaron Uriuc (approved)   Zafaron Uriuc (approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zafaron Uriuc (approved)
Page 1 of 1