Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toshikuni Ando (approved)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Toshikuni Ando

Toshikuni Ando (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Toshikuni Ando (approved)   Toshikuni Ando (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Name: Toshikuni Ando
Visual Age: 20
Division: 7
Personality: Toshikuni tends to be what people would call a lone wolf. He prefers to work alone rather than in a group, although he will work with others if ordered to do so. He rarely speaks, the only time he does is when he is responding to orders or he feels like he must. He is quite shy, which is why he is so quiet. He has stated to dislike his voice. However, despite appearances, he is in no way cold or cruel to those of lower ranks. He fights when he has to, but prefers watch others fighting instead.
Appearance: Toshikuni is an average build male. He isn't what people would call toned, but he isn't overweight either. His height topped at 5 feet, 8 inches. His hair is a dark brown, sometimes mistaken for black. It reaches to the base of his head in the back, and goes down to his eyebrows in the front. It is quite messy, all attempts to tame it have failed.
He has no facial hair, however. His eyes are light grey, though they become darker as he gets more emotional. He wears the standard seated shinigami uniform.

History/Background: Toshikuni was born in the Rukongai, where he led a fairly boring life. One day, he witnessed a battle between a shinigami and a hollow. He later found out that the shinigami was protecting a young girl. This made Toshikuni want to help protect those who can't protect themselves. As such, he enlisted in the Shinigami Academy. He quickly discovered that he had no talent in kido whatsoever, as any spell he tried to do either blew up in his face or fired off prematurely in a random direction. He showed remarkable talent in Zanjutsu and Shunpo though. After several years of training, Toshikuni graduated from the Academy and joined the ranks of the shinigami. He is proficient at using his shikai, but has yet to go through bankai training, as he feels that he isn't ready to join the ranks of bankai users.

(OOC: I believe I've covered everything. As for what seat I get, I'm not picky. Any will do.)
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Toshikuni Ando (approved)   Toshikuni Ando (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:23 pm

approved. you can be lieutenant, if you want to
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Toshikuni Ando

PostSubject: Re: Toshikuni Ando (approved)   Toshikuni Ando (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:47 pm

Sounds good to me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: Toshikuni Ando (approved)   Toshikuni Ando (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Wh-
Daigoro is already the Lieutenant of the 7th division.
HOW CAN WE HAVE TWO LIEUTENANTS!?
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Toshikuni Ando (approved)   Toshikuni Ando (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Aye, unfortunately Toshi, the slot is taken Sad

Please, sorry, and thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Toshikuni Ando (approved)   Toshikuni Ando (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:47 pm

come be the 10th squad lieutenant Toshikuni Ando
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Toshikuni Ando (approved)   Toshikuni Ando (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:55 pm

yes that's acceptable if he'd like. Please inform me.
Back to top Go down
Toshikuni Ando

PostSubject: Re: Toshikuni Ando (approved)   Toshikuni Ando (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Eh, I'd like to stay with the 7th squad. No offensive Vestor.
Perhaps I could be 3rd seat?
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Toshikuni Ando (approved)   Toshikuni Ando (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:37 pm

That is fine, then 7th division it remains.

Hello and Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Toshikuni Ando (approved)   Toshikuni Ando (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:01 pm

hey hey its cool
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: Toshikuni Ando (approved)   Toshikuni Ando (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Oh wow, didn't realize it was you Sol.
Yeah, you won't regret seating under me. Ony, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Toshikuni Ando

PostSubject: Re: Toshikuni Ando (approved)   Toshikuni Ando (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Tetsuo Sakamoto wrote:
Oh wow, didn't realize it was you Sol.
Yeah, you won't regret seating under me. Ony, maybe.

I'm sneaky like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toshikuni Ando (approved)   Toshikuni Ando (approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toshikuni Ando (approved)
Page 1 of 1