Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach Manga

Go down 
+12
Fache Regale
Pendragon
Adalfrid
Inazuma Kuro
Shikimou
Arashi Risa
Tsuyoshi Yoshio
Taios Sol
Kokugen
Miyuki
Hotaru
Vestor
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vestor

Vestor

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:54 pm

((**This is for everyone that is cought up to date with the manga.And if your are not up to date this page and conversations can spoil the story for you.**))

So lets discuss Bleach's manga here.

Does anyone think that urahara is gonna come and end up being the one that kills aizen?Or does anyone think that it will be ichigo that defeats aizen?
Back to top Go down
Hotaru

Hotaru

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:06 pm

I think it's gonna be Ichigo! I mean, he wouldn't have had to gone through all that shit with the vizards and the saving Orihime and kicking Arrancar ass right and left if in the end Tite-sensei would just have Kisuke come in the end and be like "Oh sorry to take your spotlight Strawberry -stabs Aizen in the face and everyone cheers and Karakura is safe once more and everyone is HAPPYFACED Very Happy yayyyyyyyy~! ♥️-"

That'd just be....

...so anticlimatic.

D: It'd be so FAIL.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:40 pm

This might seem like a stupid question, but what exactly is considered up to date in terms of the manga?

I like to think that I'm up to date with the manga (or at least, will be soon), but I've only been following the 'current' chapter in the English/American Shounen Jump. And while that puts me ahead of those reading the official English/American manga volumes, I'm still a bit behind the Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:15 pm

I think that its going to be ichigo vs aizen but aizen uses his bankai;Which ichigo cant keep up with and then Urahara comes in and save ichigo and also kills aizen.
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:38 pm

I think ichigo is gonna pull a superman.

Everyone's going to think ichigo is their hope, but aizen is too powerful. Ichigo manages to push himself, and catch up to him, only to be brought back down.
Then like a magical phoenix (<queue epic music>), rising from a'mongst the ashes, ichigo's going to pull an epic superman, and beat the crap out of aizen...

That or aizen runs away.... i can see him pulling the old whimpy "fight another day", and having them extend bleach more

Who knows -shrugs- Smile
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Well, Tite said that the aizen act is going to end in the summer of this year, so i see it having to end with someone else killing aizen, because they wont drag out the fight with aizen and ichigo for half a year.

Thats unless aizen pulls "Fight another day" as Kokugen says.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:34 am

I think its gonna be Ichigo and Shinji that will kick his ass. Dunno why...just seems right.
As for Urahars, something tells me that he's gonna go to Hueco mundo to finish off Yamy cause they had an "agreement" to finish their fight if you remember.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:46 am

Actually,Tite states that Aizen will defeat all the captains and will create the King's Key.The final arc will start with the Squad Zero,Spirit King and Isshin.

The final arc will end at 2011
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:53 am

haha, pretty cool. Wonder how that will turn out.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:39 am

I think that Urahara has more of an idea of what's going on than he lets on and he is secretly a member of squad 0. I also think that karakura town is going to end up gone and Ichigo is going to have to get it back. Or there's always the bigger fish theory- Aizen makes the key and gets defeated not by Ichigo but by an actual God who was using this as an opportunity for causing chaos/destruction. And then Ichigo gets to take on a God. Which would be badass.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru

Hotaru

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:55 am

OMG XD

-is imagining him do that now-

That would be sooooo badass XD But I still think Ichigo will defeat Aizen (maybe with the help of Isshin but still.) Again, why would he have to be put though all that "live to fight once more" shit if he wasn't gonna beat the bad guy in the end?

Knowing Ichigo, he'll just go Hollow and smear Aizen's blood all over Karakura.

"Let's paint the town red"

Hahahahaa XD
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:19 pm

I still think that his Holllow is a little too uncontrolled to make that work. He needs to mess with it better to be able to control it. He still can't even use a proper cero with it.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:20 pm

Knowing that Aizen can beat captains without his bankai,I can't imagine what will happen with his bankai
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:22 pm

Oh dear. I dread to imagine.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru

Hotaru

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Same here. oxo

I forsee...massive amount of PWNing. Dx
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:04 pm

O.o I hope Aizen starts to show his real powers fast, oh and Gin also.
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:24 pm

gin is gonna die soon, because, as i have lately noticed, all my fav chars usually die
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Inazuma Kuro

Inazuma Kuro

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Shiki killed Gin. Noted.

Anyways, I find it more likely that Aizen's going to flee at some point during the fighting. Though it will likely be sometime after he has some kind of big fight with Ichigo that leaves one of them far worse for the wear. Kisuke might pull something, but I doubt it'll result in him causing Aizen's death.
Back to top Go down
Adalfrid

Adalfrid

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:02 pm

I'm not quite sure Aizen will die. It just seems too illogical at the moment. He might but the fact is, usually after the main antagonist kills off his own members to show off his power, and is about to fight off a large group of protagonists himself, he usually doesn't die.

Most evil characters don't die from being "too cocky" it just makes the main character look weak. And the way they've been making Ichigo out to be so strong, i doubt they'll do that.

I agree that it'll either be a big fight, or a flee. Or maybe both.

It just don't seem like the time they would kill him off. But hey, you never know.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:31 am

I hope that Gin doesn't die in Fake Karakura arc.
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:03 pm

I would presume that Aisen is waiting for something else come to his aid.

Well because there has be something else that weren't the espada. Someone with that high intelligence (aizen) has to have something up his sleeve. And I dont think that its wonderwise.
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Haha yeah.

Who knows, a ridiculously powerful creature may appear. Or they pull a "master of the master" and some even more overpowered person arrives on the scene, save's aizen from death, and turns out to be the "true master".
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:39 pm

Or even MORE BADASS guys will appear,THEY WILL BE OVER 18000 THOUSAND lulz
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Sotaicho/admin
Pendragon

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:12 pm

actually if anything i seriously hope that urahar kills aizen

is anyone else here
A- getting bored of aizens cockyness and
B- so so so desperate to actually see what urahara can do!

Think that would be the most epic battle ever fought...
Back to top Go down
Inazuma Kuro

Inazuma Kuro

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:16 pm

I'd love to see what Urahara can truly do. But honestly, it'd just be so disappointing to have him come in at the last second and save the day by killing Aizen. Especially with the current build-up on Ichigo's part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bleach Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Manga
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next