Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach Manga

Go down 
+12
Fache Regale
Pendragon
Adalfrid
Inazuma Kuro
Shikimou
Arashi Risa
Tsuyoshi Yoshio
Taios Sol
Kokugen
Miyuki
Hotaru
Vestor
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adalfrid

Adalfrid

Bleach Manga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Yes It really would. Though i believe once that Uruhara does get involved in something, he shall prove to be frighteningly strong (and of course the jaw of every main character shall hit the floor in surprise).

But I believe that somehow Ichigo shall truly be the most involved in this situation.

Also I agree with Pendragon. I do dislike his attitude. Powerful, pompous, people make the top of the "i hope they die" list per say. I hope no one actually has such a list though.
Haha.
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:01 pm

I'm not gettin tired of Aizens god complex, because its just going to lead to him getting smacked down by Urahara.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru

Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:56 pm

By the way, has chapter...whatever it is come out yet? D:
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:58 pm

Wsj doesn't releas this week but that doesn't mean we won't see a new chap for bleach,naruto,one piece.(Cause sometimes someone unknown releases it early to the public)

Wsj is scheduled to return next with regular week to week releases.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:45 am

Why does anyone think that Aizen will die by Urahara's hand?Why not by Shinji's?Or Gramps?
Or Strawberry?

I think that Urahara is having a god complex here
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:41 am

Urahara was giving a god complex by the people, he never showed one at all in the series.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:01 am

Thats what I mean actually but thank for adding further details Wink
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:38 pm

shit man aizen beasting it up against ichigo
Go Aizen!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Ok... here's a question. first, alittle (unwanted) background.
The Hōgyoku has the power to turn Hollows into Arrancar, and Shinigami into Vaizards. With that power, Vaizards get their mask, and Arrancar get their Zanpakutō, and along with this, their Resurrección. Of course, If a Vaizard has the ability, they can use their Bankai.

Now... I dunno if any of you guys remember around chapter 385 of the manga. I only know this cause I decided to re-read the whole series again... Tōsen, the former 9th captain, reveals his mask, proof that he's gone through the same hollowfication process as the vaizards had done. We know he has a bankai, because he used it against Kenpachi way back. Yet... instead of using a more advanced form of bankai, which is what other vaizards do, he uses a Resurrección.

Now... if I recall a Zanpakutō for a Arrancar is a completely different sort of Zanpakutō then what a Shinigami uses, mainly because its a part of the Arrancar's power sealed in the form of a sword, so firstly, would it even be possible for this to happen, that a shinigami's Zanpakutō changes more or less entirely, from extra power, to one's own power?

Of course, the second question is, does this mean that all of the Vaizards, or indeed any shinigami gone through hollowfication can use a Resurrección? If so, then prehaps thats what we saw with Ichigo when he ended his fight with Ulquiorra.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:12 pm

Well they said that the Hogyoku's main power is to break the barriers between a beings Hollow and Shinigami power. So it may be different then what happened with the vizards and Ichigo.

Ichigo gained hollow power and regained his shinigami power at the same time. So the two are still separated.

The vizards can draw upon some of their hollow power and use it to boost their own zanpakuto's attacks. This is also what happens with Ichigo.

So it is probably only those who have been given hollow powers with the Hogyoku at full power that can also use a resurreccion. Because their hollow power and shinigami power have been completely melded together.

Just a guess.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:35 am

Ichigo's hollow form was a resurrecion at all.It was just Shirosaki taking control of his body and turning him into a complete one.I think that only the ones who have broke this barrier can only have both hollow mask and resurrecion.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Hollow Ichigo appeared that way because he was in hucho Mundo. Where spiritual pressure is high. As noted by Chad who's powers were greatly increased due to being in Mundo. This also came to be proven with Ichigo. Who was able to increase the time limit to his mask by being inside hucho Mundo. Where a hollows powers are at it's peak.

To me that was just an released hollow taking over again stopping Ihcigo from being Pwned. It goes also to say that that COULD be his released form. By being in Hucho Mundo Ichigo increased his power. Seeing as he repeatedly remade his mask OVER,AND OVER again.

Now in the case of Aizen.

He wins hands down. For one even the old man can't mess with him. Tho Aizen wouldn;t be able to defeat him without getting seriously hurt. And not to mention even if Aizen wins, and gets the Soul key then just thank of what he was to deal with.

THE ZERO DIVISION. A Division with NOTHING but high level CAPTAINS choosen by the SOUL KING. Who i believe Aizen can't mess with. Aizen can;t hope to defeat all of them and the SOUL KING who hasn;t seen his zanpakuto. In the current war Aizen is the victory. Ichigo just got PWNED by him, and now everyone has to gang up on him so he cant see Aizen's shikai. He proved that Ichigo is nothing to him by telling him he couldn;t escape from him. Then appearing RIGHT IN FRONT of him and placing his finger on his chest. telling him he is always close to his heart.

Now get this.

WHAT IF THAT WAS ANOTHER WAY FOR HIM TO RELEASE HIS ZANPAKUTO. If by some chance that was it then all hope is gone. Tho Ichigo could fight with his insticts or allow Zangetsu to be his eyes. Seeing as in a illusion Byakuya used Senbouzakura as his eyes, and ears to combat Kouga Kuchiki's techniques.

One black coffin, and Ichigo's PWNED. SOul society has no hope againt Aizen. Then he hasn;t used bankai for a single Kido spell. THEN GIN HASN'T USED BANKAI. He more sscary then Aizen himself.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:21 am

Well Yama-jii hasn't showed his bankai either and he is captaincy rank(Kido,Agility,Intelligence,Offense,Defense and Stamina) are at the same rank with Aizen's.So don't make an assumptions yet.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:48 pm

that's ture but if AIzen shikai can trick all of them then just imagine his BANKAI. tho i doubt its as destructive as Yama-jii's but quite dangerous. And don't forget Gin. Those two against everyone. interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:54 am

hmmm if you think about the bankai are ussually an improvement of the skill from the shikai so for instance:

zabimaru ish extending ----> bankai ish even further extension and control AND damage increase

then zangetsu with enery slash -----> bankai increased speed and even stronger energy slash

so if ya take that to aizen with complete hypnosis, it might be something like bringing illusion into reality BENDING THE ACTUAL LAWS OF REALITY

THE WHOLE SOUL SOCIETY ISH DOOMED

though i really wonder what the other bankais are like there are still a few not shown o.o and i keep getting this feeling gin will pull of something >.> he hasn;t done ANYTHING yet
or i missed it XD
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Even more mind bending is if he simply fooled people into thinking he had a bankai! Use his complete hypnosis to make it look like there is some awesome thing going on, when in reality, there is nothing... He could just fake being so strong! Its all a LIE!
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Then that would make everyone look EVEN WORSE. Having been fooled by only a SHIKAI. and not even having to have a bankai to fight. Interesting.

I wonder is Aizen has a Vivard Mask now.
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Hmm. Interesting thoughts here.

Though it would seem both funny and easy if Aizen fooled everyone into being distracted by an illusion Bankai. Kind of like "Look over there!" and then stabbing them all while they're looking.

Anyways, Yama might have a technique that makes Aizen's illusions meaningless (like an all-encompasing fireball or something, I don't know). All we can do is wait and see, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Manga
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2