Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A battle between Captains

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

A battle between Captains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:27 pm

((You should shoot it out now. You can't just do the incantation in your mind. You need to say it out loud in a post. Right as you are falling as you were tripped you can then attack me with it. But be careful, I have my own plan as well. Or you could just stumble forward when I kicked you in the head making it so my trip doesn't reach and then use the Riko thing. Or you could just say my kick messed up your incantation. There are lots of different ways you can respond.))
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:48 pm

(Last I checked in Bleach, it's all about the focus required. Speech isn't necessary to focus on a kido like that, which is how people do Eishohaki.)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:06 pm

((But they still have to say "Bakudo 61: Rikujokoro". Eishohaki just means you don't have to say "carriage of thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light Divide into six. I haven't noticed any time when they don't still have to say its name. Even Aizen will say the names of the spells and he is a freaking godmoder.))
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:26 pm

(I forget where, but I know I saw at least one time where the name wasn't said. I wish I could remember it...)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:35 pm

((In the end, on this forum, you got to at least say the name even if you don't say the incantation. If it happened once in the manga, maybe it was an error on Tite's part. Can we go on now?))
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:00 pm

(Show me where it says that. Untyped rules are rules that don't mean much. Do we also have to shout out if we cay Cero, or the names of our abilities? If not, why does it change for Kido?)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:23 pm

((Because every single time in the actual manga, except for this one time that you have mentioned yet have not given evidence on, they say the names of Kido. Names are a big thing in Bleach. Think about it, you have to learn the name of your zanpakuto to awaken and release it. You can use techniques but they have less power if the name is not said. So for techniques it is full power with name, partial without. For Kido though, it goes from full power with chant, to partial power with just the name. This is fact. Thus, this forum goes by the facts of the Bleach Universe.

Again, you need to say the name of the kido at the very least. Otherwise I could just be instantly caught by a bind just because you said I was. This can become godmoding in a second. It does not give the other character the ability to dodge since one moment he is fine but because a person thought something, he is now suddenly in a bind. The fact that a name must be mentioned, is the downside for using Kido that balances the fact that there are so many things you can do with them.

If you want me to go and request that this be added to the rules, then I shall do so. But sometimes rules go unwritten because it is believed that people already know this fact. ))
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:33 pm

(And so you auto-hit in response instead of saying anything and letting me correct? As far as I recall, it said he'd only be wide open if his technique missed. Not, oh he'd get kicked and then do half the combo because of some unspoken rule. When you just do that, it becomes complete auto-hitting.)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:12 pm

((There is a difference between "oh he got a small kick on him that will do light damage" and "oh, he just randomly got bound by a kido that he had no idea his opponent was thinking." A big part of autohitting is about damage. If you hit your opponent with an attack that does light damage, so what? I cut you a little or hit you with a kick and it isn't going to change the fate of the match. Having you bind me because you thought it, does change the fate.

There is also the fact that considering he was aiming right at your head and was in the middle of the kick, the idea that you could somehow swing your sword a longer distance in a faster time then his leg could extend to kick you was weird in the first place. That is why I actually allowed it to hit me AFTER I gave you a kick. I didn't even need to be hit by you. I could have just said my kick was faster and then I landed on my feet. Instead, I gave you the advantage of getting my attack off and having yours then send me to the ground.

Above all, I never said I wasn't going to allow you to bind me. I thought that once I landed on the ground, as I tried to trip you, you would say in the next post, "bakudo 61: Riko-whatever" and since I was in a position where I couldn't dodge, I would be caught. All I was saying is that you can't just expect me to say "oh, your thoughts have trapped me." It is a physical action of releasing a kido, not just a thought. You send the prison at me and it traps me, not "I think something and my opponent is immediately trapped."

We were doing fine at the beginning so I don't understand where all this confusion is coming from. You said a Bakudo, I did something in response to you saying it, or I (as in this case would have been) would be caught.

Now, lets say that I hadn't kicked you. Let us just assume that I had been hit by your technique and knocked to the ground. Did you expect me to write, "Zafaron crashed to the ground and was instantly bound."? Because that is not how it works in role play. I would have just "been in the path" of an attack that you would then release. You never actually used the attack, you only prepared yourself to use it. You still need the post of actually using it.

In the end, all I have said since we started this conversation is that you need to actually shoot the bind at me in an action. No post that you have created has said you actually used the attack, you only prepared to use it if I hit the ground. Now that I have hit the ground, you can actually use it and bind me. Understand?

Now can we carry on with the fight or do I have to use my moderator powers to lock this topic until an admin comes?))
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:14 pm

It was obvious to Kurokotsu that he didn't have the time needed to do his kido, even if he began concentrating on them while he fought with his Zanpakuto. The only way to use them at all would be to cast them straight onto his blade and then hope to connect with a solid swing. The only question was, would it work? "No matter..." He began speaking, jumping over the kick from Zafaron and calling back up an incantation for his old favorite bakudo. "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat. Bakudo number nine, Horin." (Giving you a post to signify the time it takes for the full incantation.)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Zafaron quickly realized that his plan to bring the other captain to the ground had backfired immensely. With his back to the ground he wasn't able to propel himself away like he had before. And he couldn't flash step away either. To top it off, being on the ground slowed him down enough that Kurokotsu was able to get the full chant in, making the attack at its full power.

He quickly started to have Havon change from the spear form to the disk form. The moment it completed the transformation he was hit by the bakudo paralyzing his body. "Good one that time." Zafaron muttered through clenched teeth. The fate of the battle would be decided in the next motion. Would he be able to complete his plan or would Kurokotsu do something to be able to call the battle finished?
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:51 pm

(The bakudo wasn't going to hit Zafaron. It was wrapping around Kurokotsu's Zanpakuto, still connected to his finger, so he could have it slither off like a snake on the next hit.)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:03 pm

((Oh misunderstood that. Ignore the previous post.))

After missing his attack Zafaron rolled backwards back onto his feet clenching Havon in his hands, deciding what to do. The other captain had called out a bakudo, but it hadn't actually been released. He spun his staff absentmindedly as he decided what to do. He had never seen this before but common sense dictated that if he hit the weapon it would probably activate something. To make matters worse, it was a bakudo.

He cracked his neck before changing Havon from the spear mode to the mace mode. It was the shortest of the group so it had the smallest chance of being hit. He would just have to see what would happen.

He then dashed towards the other captain. He wasn't going to get anywhere just standing around.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:12 pm

(It's okay. Most people misunderstand it, actually. Despite it making perfect sense, people think it's a weird idea that goes against the Bleachverse.) Kurokotsu flung his Zanpakuto at the ground in front of Zafaron, the bright orange tendril of Horin writhing between his hand and the blade, more like a tripwire than anything. If Zafaron crossed it, he could redirect the flow out of his Zanpakuto rather quickly.

With the hand no longer gripping his Zanpakuto, he began the concentration required for another bakudo. "Bakudo number four, Hainawa." Kurokotsu called out, the twisting rope of light flying out at Zafaron. "I hope you like what you've forced me to do. Since my Shikai is nigh useless, I have to improvise." He said, the smirk betraying his words.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Seeing the the rope of light flying towards him, Zafaron quickly switched his mace into his other hand, letting his left arm get caught by the rope. He then jumped high over the weird tendril of energy. "My apologizes that my fighting style doesn't work with you. But you got to be ready for all kinds of enemies." He wasn't too worried about being caught in this bakudo as it was one of the weaker ones. "Let's have some fun. Let's see how much I can do with just my arm being caught." He was actually interested in how well he would do, Kurokotsu seemed to only be able to use bakudos on him so if he got close enough to land a strong hit the match would be over. But would he be able to do it with one arm caught?

The thing he was actually worried about was that tendril of energy between the sword and the captain. He could easily be distracted and trip it which could be a big problem depending on how it worked. Spinning his mace in his other hand, he smashed the ground sending chunks of earth at the tendril. Lets see if this is something that activates automatically or if it is triggered by his will. He really hoped it was automatic, then it would be easy to trip it with something that wasn't him. Otherwise he was going to have to fight the rest of the battle without being able to move backwards.

((EDIT: IGNORE ABOVE UNTIL I CAN CHANGE IT. Just noticed that the tendril of energy binds both hands together. Shame really. Would have been fun to fight with just one hand.))
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Kurokotsu flicked his hand up, the Horin tripwire moving like a wave and going straight over the rocks. Then, with his other hand Kurokotsu pointed at Zafaron's other arm, the one not bound by Hainawa. "Bakudo number sixty-three, Sajo Sabaku." He said just loud enough for the other Captain to hear before the bright yellow chains flew toward him. "It won't just be your arm caught, fellow Captain. Let me explain. My style involves upgrading, in a way. Using lower Bakudo to get to the higher ones. Once I reach the top, I end the fight with a magnificent burst. You're already about halfway through this, now."
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:47 pm

(Crap. Ignore mine too, then. You edited while I was typing.)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:13 pm

((Well if you want to go along with it, then I guess it is fine. More fun this way.))

Zafaron's interest was piqued with that last statement. He couldn't help but want to see what this so called, "magnificent burst" would be. And he was also starting to get a little tired of the fight in general. He wanted more action, not just dodging bakudos and trying to get a quick hit in. He had seen enough kidos in his life and it seemed that the other captain really needed other abilities to get his zanpakuto to work.

He transformed his mace back into the disk form as the bakudo flew at him and locked his arms. However, he was not worried. He had a plan in mind, all he had to do was time it properly. His eyes looked at the other captain as he smirked. His face said what words didn't need to. Do your worst.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:16 pm

"Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudo sixty-one, Rikujokoro!" Kurokotsu shouted, the triangles of light beginning to hone in on the other Captain. With one hand still connected to the Horin, he had to keep using his free hand to cast these kido. If he messed up and Zafaron got free, he'd likely have to use up the Horin earlier than planned.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:28 pm

Zafaron still didn't move as the next bakudo trapped him further. He didn't even struggle, though he did grunt softly as he shifted his arms as much as was allowed to get them in a less painful position. He had expected this attack or a similar attack. Seems that the other captain was slowly progressing up the bakudos chart. Now he was in an even tighter prison of kido.

But he still had his hands gripped tightly on Havon. It wasn't time yet to use its power. The other captain had earlier asked him to reveal any other techniques. He wondered what sort of face Kurokotsu would show when he revealed the one ability his shikai carried.

"You can use bakudos all day captain, but if you don't actually attack me you can't consider it a victory. Its the reason why I haven't put in that much time trying to learn how to control them." He was obviously goading the kido-using captain but he didn't care. He really just wanted something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:35 pm

"I plan on attacking, relatively soon. Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end. Bakudo number seventy-five, Gochu Tekken!" Kurokotsu shouted, the massive steel pillars already beginning to fall from the sky. With his plan, Zafaron wouldn't be able to dodge them, and would then be bound by the strongest of his Bakudo. Once that happened, he would unleash a monster of a spell.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Zafaron smiled to himself as the huge steel pillars fell towards him. It still wasn't time to use his ability but the other captain was pulling out all of the big guns. Since the beginning of the match, Kurokotsu had been using bakudo after bakudo. And for sure, after sealing him, he was going to attack with something huge.

However, you can't do all of that without having a serious drain on your energy. Meanwhile, Zafaron had instead been increasing his own energy as he started to build up his spirit pressure. Right before the pillars his he released a large burst of energy to severely weaken the previous bonds that held him. They weren't completely destroyed but he didn't need them completely gone. He just wanted them weak enough that he would be able to tear them apart later.

He felt himself get knocked to the ground and prepared himself. It would all be a gamble from now on. Would he be able to time his next move properly? And would the next attack drain his opponent enough to make it all worth it? Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Once Zafaron was completely tied to the ground, Kurokotsu used his last piece. Anticipating some form of bond weakening, he kept Horin leashed back. Now, he sent it flying, aiming to wrap it around his foe completely. With the last bond in place, he began concentrating heavily. "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado sixty-three, Raikoho!" He exclaimed, firing off the large burst of energy with most of what energy he had left, only conserving enough for basic swordfighting. If this technique missed completely, though, he'd have to forfeit.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:33 pm

From the sky Captain Roga exhaled deeply. Enjoying the match as it continued to carry on. Both doing surprisingly well.

"So Captain Uriuc lets see if you can survive? Captain Kurokotsu lets see if you calculated fighting style will prove you the victory?"

Captain Roga smiled slightly, and continued to watch. The release of his Raikaho bringing a type of joy to his frame. But sadly they would be two tired to fight him so he would have to find someone else to fight.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:35 pm

Zafaron felt the final piece of the bond hold down his body but he didn't care. Even as his body was paralyzed, all he needed was to speak. Luckily he had already built up his spirit pressure so high that the bond wasn't that effective. He just had to release his shield and the giant attack that was bearing down on him would be meaningless. Gritting his teeth he then opened his mouth.

"TIME'S BLOCKADE!" He suddenly bellowed as the lightning flew down towards him. His built up spirit pressure released itself in the form of a tremendous domed shield that absorbed the powerful attack. To his shock, he actually saw the barrier crack slightly under the strain of blocking the attack. It wouldn't be able to take much more damage.

"Damn! That might of fried me if it had connected!" He said whistling. Having protected himself from the attack he released even more of his spiritual energy breaking the remaining bonds around him. The shield had also managed to push the huge pillars slightly off of him. Getting blasted by the remains of the Raikoho hadn't helped them either.

His arms were still tied up but he had gotten past the worst of it. All he needed was another blast of spiritual energy to break the remaining bonds on his arms. And he doubted that the other captain had any other tricks up his sleeve.

((Just so you know, his shield is still up. Just weak enough to be destroyed by another attack.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A battle between Captains
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next