Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A battle between Captains

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kurokotsu

A battle between Captains - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:25 pm

(Sure. I need another test anyway, against someone with some skills I CAN copy. This was a good test of one half of my combat style.)
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Then pay attention to my fight.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:19 pm

((I kind of meant for you to have a post in RP ending it but I guess I will do so.))

Cracking his bones as he broke out of the bonds, Zafaron got ready to resume fighting. It seemed like the battle would last for awhile. Zafaron was only able to do low levels of damage to Kurokotsu while avoiding all of the kidos. At the same time, Kurokotsu wasn't able to get the time to generate enough power to knock Zafaron out. Or to even get close enough to call a victory.

However, a young shinigami ran towards the battle field. Zafaron recognized him as one of the members of his division and stopped the charge he was about to begin. "What is it? Is there a problem somewhere." He wouldn't be surprised if there was. It had been too peaceful recently.

"It seems that a couple of people were fighting and broke down one of the walls to the a nearby restaurant. The owner wanted to talk to you."

Zafaron just scowled in annoyance. He bet he knew who it was. "Tell them I will be there in a minute. And also tell the culprits that if they are not there when I arrive, I will find out who it was anyways and they get to be my examples on various submissions and fighting techniques for the next month." He looked over at the other captain.

"My apologizes but it seems like we will have to cut this match short. There are some issues I need to take care of. It was fun though even though we have to end it at a draw." With that he flew down to the ground landing softly. He began to follow his subordinate to the wreckage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A battle between Captains
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4