Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A battle between Captains

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurokotsu

A battle between Captains - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:41 pm

Kurokotsu growled in the back of his throat, running to his Zanpakuto and grabbing ahold of it. Even if he hadn't been holding onto it at the time, he could still see how to duplicate that Time's Blockade, even if he would be forced to use a weaker form as of now. With a smirk on his face, began channeling his strength into restoring his own reiatsu, through a technique he had learned from the Fourth Division. By drawing slightly upon the power of his Zanpakuto, he could regain a little bit of his own reiatsu back. The only issue was it caused the Zanpakuto to reseal itself, which is what it did. "Now, I guess this is about over." He said, holding his weapon out to strike if Zafaron broke early.

Last edited by Kurokotsu on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:43 pm

(Dammit. Time to edit... I wish you would say this at first.)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:46 pm

((Well it says on my zanpakuto that it lasts for 3 turns and I said it cracked, not that it was destroyed. It was only after that I realized that you might not have thought to check my zanpakuto information just for one move.))
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:49 pm

(I read it when we started this, I just forgot.)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Seems he isn't going to give up yet. I don't understand why he wants to continue. It is just a training match. Must just be stubborn I guess. Reminds me of some of my squad members. Zafaron sighed to himself. Kurokotsu had to be tired by now. He had been using a ton of energy so far.

He pushed his body backwards with his legs before jumping back on his feet. He then flash stepped away, the shield still around him. Focusing on the bonds around him he finally shattered them. He cracked his shoulders as feeling came back to his arms while changing his weapon to the spear mode again.

"We still going to battle? Or would you like to forfeit?" He had been unsure about what Kurokotsu had meant but now he realized it might have meant that he was done with the battle. Or perhaps he had been right before and the other captain was not going to give up just yet.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:22 pm

"I still wish to continue. I still have a few tricks, even if they're not as grand as my main ones." Kurokotsu said, pushing his right palm outward with his Zanpakuto still grasped, and then steadied that arm with his empty left one. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south. Hado thirty-one, Shakkaho." He called out, shooting the orb of fire at his own feet at the last second. The force sent him into the air, from which place he could reconsider his options and hopefully wait for the barrier to end.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:40 am

((Hm, our topic is a popular one. Interesting.))

Zafaron cracked his neck left and right before disengaging his shield. It was really useful for quick defenses against large scale attacks, but not so much afterwards. And it really wasn't useful when he was just standing around. So, why waste the energy keeping it up. He could use it again later if he had a chance.

It seems that Kurokotsu had decided to take the battle to the sky. "Alrighty then. Time to fly." He flash stepped forward at the same time using the spear as a pole vault launching himself into the air about 20 feet away from the other captain. Now lets see what he will try to pull off next.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:03 am

"Lucky you, I said to myself I wasn't going to use Bankai during these tests. If I did, this might have gone a bit differently." Kurokotsu said with a chuckle, slowly swinging his Zanpakuto in a half circle in front of himself. "Unfurl your wings, heavenly body. Twist their ambitions, demonic host. Hekikaisou." He said quietly, twisting his right wrist so that the blade stood between himself and the other Captain. (Well, well, well, so it is. Too bad it's about to end.)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:53 am

((I know, it is a shame that I finally have to achieve my victory. Very Happy ))

"Well it wouldn't be very fair to pull that out when all I have is my measly shikai. Wouldn't be a good judge of our abilities." Zafaron had actually achieved Bankai at this point but he hadn't shown it to anyone yet. He didn't feel ready and felt that there was more to it then he had so far unlocked.

But why would he pull his shikai out again? He hasn't shown any other abilities so far. He remembered that Kurokotsu's shikai did something with copying abilities. It was too unusual not to have word spread about it. So maybe he copied my shield ability. But he can't win just with that. He decided to stop thinking about it. He wasn't going to come up with any answers and it was just wasting time. He dashed forward again as a feint. He was ready to retreat or dart to the side in an instant. He wanted to see if he could get the other captain to pull out his power when he was prepared for it.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Kurokotsu saw through the feint, using a quick Shunpo to appear behind the other Captain. Slowly, so as to catch the other if he decided to try a sneak attack, Kurokotsu spun himself around in a circle. His Shikai swept through the air, as if waiting to catch onto something more substantial.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:55 pm

The sword did catch on to something substantial, Zafaron's spear. "Trying to sneak up on a battle maniac isn't the best plan." He said grinning as he spun his own body closing the gap between the two. It didn't take a genius to realize that the other captain would use the Shunpo to appear behind him. In fact, he would have been surprised if he had gone anywhere else.

In an instant his fist was hurtling towards the other captain's face. Zafaron knew that getting this close, with both of their weapons next to each other helped both of them. While Zafaron was naturally more proficient and powerful at close combat fighting, it would be much more difficult for him to dodge any kidos. However, it also cut down on the time the other captain had to say the name of the kidos, forcing him to use the weaker versions without the spirit chant.

And even if he did get a blast to the face or an arm got caught, he still would be able to keep fighting. Nothing huge was coming after all of the other spells that had been used. Perhaps I might be able to get a kido in of my own. I did mention that I can use the low level ones.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Kurokotsu twisted his right wrist backwards, the upper section of his Zanpakuto blocking Zafaron's fist. Then, Kurokotsu pointed at Zafaron's sword arm with his empty left hand. "Bakudo number sixty-one, Rikujokoro."
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Zafaron threw back his head and went to headbutt Kurokotsu with all of his might. It probably wouldn't stop the bakudo, but it would at least daze the other captain. And at this distance while his opponent was in the middle of a kido and thus concentrating on his energy, there was no way he could miss.

((This may be my shortest actual post yet.))
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:15 pm

(If Kurokotsu's sword is up to block a straight punch, wouldn't it also block a headbutt?)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:27 pm

((I guess I could edit it so that he pushes the sword down slightly. Zafaron is freaking huge so he wouldn't headbutt straight forward where the sword is protecting, but instead headbutt downwards to hit the top of your head. So he would only need to move it a tiny bit to get a good shot on. If you would like I could instead change it so that he knees you right in the stomach. Your choice.))
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:03 pm

(Can Time's Blockade be activated in close range or when doing other stuff?)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:28 pm

((While it can be activated in close range, it can only be done on its own. If you are in the middle of fighting or using another spell or something, you can't activate it. It basically makes the shield around the person using it, but it also prevents them from using any other attacks as well. The main use for it is to protect against large scale spells or ceros, so just to block a melee attack or something unexpected, it is almost never used. So if you are asking in this case, no it wouldn't be able to be used.))
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:41 pm

(Damn. But, one thing you said wrong. If you use Eishohaki, you don't need to concentrate wholly on the kido. So Kurokotsu could still dodge or some such random crap. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:53 pm

(Fine, maybe I should have used the word "attention" rather than "concentration." I just meant that with one arm holding your sword and trying to keep me from punching you and the other hand shooting a kido at me, you attention is going to be on my arms and body more, not the skull that is about to smash into your own. And I know this for a fact because I have actually done this before at my Karate studio. Minus the shooting kido at someone. Instead it was the other guy trying to punch me in the stomach while holding back my other punch with his wooden sword and then I headbutted him instead. He totally didn't see it coming. Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:18 pm

(I took Tae Kwon Do for fifteen years. I know enough of the martial arts to know what's possible. I actually did teach myself to be able to block a kick, a sword, and still dodge a punch. Matrix dodges help out.) Kurokotsu shifted his blade up more, blocking the incoming headbutt. Seeing as how he already had shifted it up to block a punch, it didn't take much more to drag it up a tiny bit more for a headbutt.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:07 pm

(There is a big difference between a kick, a punch and a headbutt but whatever. Not gonna fight about it.)

Since Kurokotsu had moved his sword up even higher and they were both so close to each other, Zafaron then tried to knee the other captain. At the same time he twisted his body so that even though his arms were sealed together, he could still hit Kurokotsu with the spear shaft.

However, he also knew that the other captain would probably find some way to block both. So he decided to pull out a surprise. "Bakudo #4, Hainawa!" He knew it wasn't that powerful but he wasn't going for basic power. All he needed was to keep Kurokotsu from defending so both his attacks, or even just one of them, could land. He had thrown enough power into them to do some decent damage.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:58 pm

(Reread on Rikujokoro. It binds the whole body, not just where the rods are. At least, that's what I recall...)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:25 am

((... Mental Note, don't look at the kido list on this site anymore. A lot of times its wordings are confusing or in some case wrong. Use a different one from now on. I wouldn't have allowed myself to be hit otherwise. Whatever. Don't really care anymore.))

Zafaron grunted in annoyance as another bakudo was used on him. But he still wasn't too worried. It may have slowed him down for a minute, but it wasn't too much of a problem. First off, it was without the spirit chant and thus not as powerful as it could be. And, it was another spell that used a fair amount of energy. After using so many abilities, the other captain must be running on fumes by now.

He tensed up his muscles and boosted his spirit energy before he shattered the bonds, getting ready to continue the fight.

(( BTW, so you don't ask later. Since it takes him a moment to break out you can attack in your next post or move further away or whatever.))
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:51 am

(I use the Bleach wiki, it seems reliable enough. Also, if you don't care any more, we could just word it as a draw. I'd hate to keep someone in a roleplay they didn't care for.)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:24 pm

((Yeah, it does seem reliable, I will use it from now on. And yeah, I am getting tired with it. Ending it at a draw would be good now especially after Zafaron has broken out of the last bond. Since I haven't been able to get much damage on you but you are also running out of energy. We both have demonstrated our skills. So you want to do it?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Captains   A battle between Captains - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A battle between Captains
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next